PDA

View Full Version : Vday tasks

Unregistered
02-05-11, 04:23 PM
Anyone know what you get for completing the vday tasks? One of them is buying 2 white tables and chairs which I can't do unless I sell all the ones I have in storage. I wont do that if it's not worth it.

Thanks 

Unregistered
02-05-11, 04:34 PM
I haven't finished them all yet, but what I've noticed (didn't keep track) is you get some coins and xp. Coin range that I remember 100-300. Xp range about 10. Not very worth it, but I'm only saving up coins for the last expansion, so it didn't bother me to waste them on the tasks. Hoping there will be a nice bonus at the end, but not holding my breath.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 03:33 AM
i have white tables on storage and i would just put the tables off the storage to put it in the restaurant and then i'm buying a new table and chair, and i can just put all the tables and chair back again to the storage

Unregistered
02-06-11, 02:56 PM
thank you! that is brilliant lol, so i got past that.

Anyone else want to help compile a list of tasks it is having us do?

I'm doing these off the top of my head since I finished them and maybe don't remember.

1) Purchase 1 red chair and table
2) purchase and place 2 white tables and 2 white chairs
3) Create storm ID and name your restaurant
4) cook and serve 20 french toasts
5) Cook Omelette, instant complete it, and serve
6) Serve 4 bacon and eggs
7) Serve 5 clam chowders

Unregistered
02-06-11, 05:51 PM
I don't remeber the order, but some of the others are:

Connect to Facebook
Cook and serve 3 Seafood Paella
Cook and serve 2 Stews
Invite 1 new neighbor
Tip 3 people and serve 2(?) Spaghettis
Cook and serve 4 Cupcakes (regular, not vd)
Buy Silver Candelabra and Marble Column
Buy Cherub Statue
Somewhere in the begining was Buy White Counter
Serve 4 Tomato Brisques and Serve 6 Grilled Cheese

The ones with "and" in them have to be completed together to finish the task.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 12:18 AM
cook and serve 2 lobster orders
cook and serve 2 burritos

is anyone aware of anything you get besides coin and xp? hopefully something nice at the end like gems or an item?

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:36 AM
Here's more -

Buy 2 Cheese Carts
Prepare 2 stews
Prepare 2 spaghettis
Purchase grill and prepare 10 cheeseburgers
Serve 5 Chocolate Mousses

Unregistered
02-09-11, 12:16 PM
OK GUYS.

I've seen the end of the tunnel. And there's nothing there.

Seriously. Don't bother. It's not worth it. I had to spend a gem to instant complete omelettes but on top of that

Cherub statue 200k
Column 100k
Candelabra 80k
2 Cheese carts 36k
2 potted plants 10k
--------------------
Spent like 426k coin when I was trying to save up 2.5 mil so it really wasn't worth it.

You complete all the tasks, no congrats or anything, just the same thimbleful of xp and coin.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 02:45 PM
OK GUYS.

I've seen the end of the tunnel. And there's nothing there.

Seriously. Don't bother. It's not worth it. I had to spend a gem to instant complete omelettes but on top of that

Cherub statue 200k
Column 100k
Candelabra 80k
2 Cheese carts 36k
2 potted plants 10k
--------------------
Spent like 426k coin when I was trying to save up 2.5 mil so it really wasn't worth it.

You complete all the tasks, no congrats or anything, just the same thimbleful of xp and coin.

Okay, what potted plants are they talking about? I buy the the flower potted plants that cost $8k, and the 10K one that looks like a short tree.
There aren't any other "potted plants"

Unregistered
02-09-11, 03:42 PM
lol yeah that was stupid on their part. I bought a bunch of the wrong plants too.

You'll see it when the task comes up for you

It says "Potted Plant ($5,000)"

But there is no potted plant for 5k, it's actually talking about the round plant which IS 5k.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 06:44 PM
Pretty lame. And to think, even in Storm 8 games, you have a chance at loot with each completion of certain missions. Nothing but a piddly amount of coin and XP here. While I'm at it I'd like to add that, unlike even the often-ridiculed gnome in Farm, for mastering a dish in RS you get nothing, either. And, even thought the 5 percent bonus in Farm for crop mastery is so puny it hardly even counts as a bonus -- you don't even get that in RS either!

I just keep getting the feeling that TeamLava puts lots of effort into their drawings and almost none into gameplay.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 10:12 AM
I'm having problems with a few tasks.

How do you connect with facebook? I logged in from app but don't see how to "connect"

My second issue is with a few apps that have the "havw 5 neighbor". I hhave well over 5 and don't know how to complete this one. Do I have to invite 5 new neighbors?