PDA

View Full Version : Missing Island Pieces

Natasha_07
02-14-15, 12:54 PM
So this has happened to me several times but now it's annoying.

Sometimes when I'm mining the game foreclose by itself and makes me loose island parts. I had 22 parts while mining, closes and when I reopen the game I have 2 less parts again.

awsumum
02-14-15, 04:15 PM
This happens to me too, the game constantly kicks me out, not just in mining but other times too :( deleting and reinstalling worked for about 12 hours, but then it went back to kicking me out all the time.

Anaboe
02-15-15, 05:23 AM
Me too. Especially when mining for craftable Dragon-parts, and especially when I just mined 3 parts... Loosing both the bombs, and the parts. Really annoying.

For me it helps to reboot my device, atleast for a couple of days. Then it starts over again.

TL blames your device for it, says it's too old. But they don't tell you on what device it should work flawless. Tippical TL.

jim23cash
02-15-15, 01:26 PM
It happens to me a lot, too. Also usually with the Dragon parts and any extra rewards like food and money! It happens whenever I play on my new iPad mini.... The worst was when I paid gold to spin the wheel and got kicked out!

awsumum
02-16-15, 01:51 PM
It happens to me a lot, too. Also usually with the Dragon parts and any extra rewards like food and money! It happens whenever I play on my new iPad mini.... The worst was when I paid gold to spin the wheel and got kicked out!

I'm on an iPad mini too! Bought it last year, shouldn't be too out of date, right?!? :)
I'm getting kicked out all the time, it's a bit frustrating

lilithgio
02-17-15, 03:22 AM
So I'm not alone... ;-) i think it was my device, (android phone) but now i hear it happens also to ios. So it's even useless report it to tl and hope it will work better with the next version.

pattons_friends
02-17-15, 10:28 AM
It happens to me too & I use a lenovo tablet (android) I also get thrown out when I'm visiting neighbours, it 1st started happening to me when visiting people over level 100 & when I hit level 100 myself it got worse, I don't know if there is a connection but it is frustrating in the mines!

[S8] Elsa
02-17-15, 11:06 AM
Thank you for the reports. We've passed this on to the team for investigation. In the interim, closing background applications may help free up more resources and improve gameplay performance.

Natasha_07
03-02-15, 10:25 AM
Again it's happening too often!

Getting kicked out often now.

I lost scarabs and not even got back my bombs. It's really annoying when you need each piece, and the dragon is not going to stick around very long to craft. :(

Mythdefied
03-02-15, 11:12 AM
Elsa;1057266']Thank you for the reports. We've passed this on to the team for investigation. In the interim, closing background applications may help free up more resources and improve gameplay performance.

It's not my device, it's the DS program. None of my other games have this problem, and I play a couple very high performance ones.

Anaboe
03-02-15, 04:40 PM
Elsa, I also have a iPad Mini. And I agree with Mythdefied: it's only DS that has this problem. It doesn't make a difference if I force-close this and other apps before playing.

The only thing that helps (for a few days/weeks) is rebooting my device.

[S8] Elsa
03-02-15, 04:54 PM
Elsa, I also have a iPad Mini. And I agree with Mythdefied: it's only DS that has this problem. It doesn't make a difference if I force-close this and other apps before playing.

The only thing that helps (for a few days/weeks) is rebooting my device.

Rebooting your device will free up memory, which may be why you're seeing improvements to the gameplay. A first gen iPad mini only has 512MB memory, so it may struggle for games that have a lot of animations and images.