1) Serve 3 breakfast sandwiches

Also have new decor items

Second goal:

Abraxan
02-13-15, 03:43 PM
Added to First Post, thank you :o

queentina3
02-13-15, 03:57 PM
Nice (sarcastic) another timed goal that needs sugar when I'm still trying to finish the valentine's goal. :rolleyes:

Hopefully at least this goal will allow those under level 35 to complete the full thing. :)

Abraxan
02-13-15, 04:00 PM
Nice (sarcastic) another timed goal that needs sugar when I'm still trying to finish the valentine's goal. :rolleyes:

Hopefully at least this goal will allow those under level 35 to complete the full thing. :)

Yeah I'm debating upgrading the general store to try and get some more sugar, not that I can finish the valentine goal anyway. Doesn't look like we have a new appliance for this one though.

meme1098
02-13-15, 04:02 PM

Yea, & 2 hr wait time to even be able to buy more.

ongakuonna
02-13-15, 05:13 PM
Next two

http://i.imgur.com/B79DZrWh.png

http://i.imgur.com/8o8VhPBh.png

WinnyWoos
02-13-15, 05:31 PM
Yeah I'm debating upgrading the general store to try and get some more sugar

Well I pulled a good one the other night:rolleyes: and fell asleep playing the game while waiting for Frank and apparently upgraded my general store in my sleep. Needless to say, I'm not too upset about it (anymore, lol) cause I now have plenty of sugar:o I now get 4 every 2 hrs and I've not run out yet even with having to cook all these vday recipes. I say go for it! Lol! Unfortunately, since I did this in my sleep... I cant tell you what tools it required or what it cost (and probably don't wanna know) haha

Abraxan
02-13-15, 05:35 PM
Well I pulled a good one the other night:rolleyes: and fell asleep playing the game while waiting for Frank and apparently upgraded my general store in my sleep. Needless to say, I'm not too upset about it (anymore, lol) cause I now have plenty of sugar:o I now get 4 every 2 hrs and I've not run out yet even with having to cook all these vday recipes. I say go for it! Lol! Unfortunately, since I did this in my sleep... I cant tell you what tools it required or what it cost (and probably don't wanna know) haha

Haha this is when you know you need to turn off your tablet at night, when you're playing restaurant story in your sleep!

WinnyWoos
02-13-15, 05:54 PM
Haha this is when you know you need to turn off your tablet at night, when you're playing restaurant story in your sleep!

*puts face in my hands* But..but...I neeeeeed my vday cards! LOL!!!! I'll admit, I have a history of "playing in my sleep" lol so I wasn't surprised. Haha!

queentina3
02-13-15, 06:01 PM

See, you're more productive in your sleep. TL was putting a subliminal message into your mind and your subconscious picked up on it.

WinnyWoos, expand your market, expand your market, WinnyWoos, do it now, Now, NOW!!!!!

*giggles* Time to pull out the tin foil cap and place it firmly over your head. :p

ETA: 8 screws, 1 hammer, 90,000 coins, 3 boards. That is what is needed to expand the general store from 3 items to 4 items.

WinnyWoos
02-13-15, 06:13 PM
See, you're more productive in your sleep. TL was putting a subliminal message into your mind and your subconscious picked up on it.

WinnyWoos, expand your market, expand your market, WinnyWoos, do it now, Now, NOW!!!!!

*giggles* Time to pull out the tin foil cap and place it firmly over your head. :p

PMSL!!!!! Omg that's hilarious!! Lmao!

Yikes..I think your right tho, come to think of it, my largest gem purchases and tool usage have all been in my sleep:confused:kinda scary..Lol!
**Off to make my tin foil cap** (while trying to think of how I'll explain this one to the hubs?!) hehehe:p

ongakuonna
02-13-15, 08:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6EKo2qEh.png

Final goal, I believe!

princessimogen
02-13-15, 09:03 PM

Final goal, I believe!

YES IT IS! I had mastered ravioli already and finished the goal/received 2 lanterns.

queentina3
02-13-15, 09:28 PM
Yeah, those of us under level 35 can participate the whole time! :)

ongakuonna
02-13-15, 09:43 PM
YES IT IS! I had mastered ravioli already and finished the goal/received 2 lanterns.

I'm sad it's already over!!!! But I'm super, super happy at this current trend of new weekly goals! Thank you ever so kindly, staff of Team Lava!!!

tiggerhobbes
02-14-15, 12:45 AM
I'm scratching my head trying to understand what's the connection between CNY and Raviolli LOL. Do we reframe it as, oh, I don't know, gyoza?

Thanks for the good work. When I finally have a counter I will give it a go, this one seems low pressure enough.

PraxisOfGood
02-14-15, 08:59 AM
... 1 star mastery? So there will be additional mastery levels later?

ongakuonna
02-14-15, 09:09 AM
... 1 star mastery? So there will be additional mastery levels later?

I really hope so!!! I want to have to cook something 20,000 or even 50,000 times for a 5 star mastery! But then again, I'm not at all right in the head :)

WinnyWoos
02-14-15, 02:53 PM
ETA: 8 screws, 1 hammer, 90,000 coins, 3 boards. That is what is needed to expand the general store from 3 items to 4 items.

90,000 COINS?!? *sits in the corner and cries*

ellyse99
02-15-15, 12:59 AM

Final goal, I believe!

Does this mean we only have to get 1 Mastery Star, or we must master ravioli in full? I've cooked ravioli about 4 times since I got this goal but nothing happens. If it wants us to master ravioli, wouldn't it say so directly?

ellyse99
02-15-15, 02:15 AM
Still the same after restarting my iPad... now I already have almost 20 Mastery Stars for Ravioli and yet no progress on this goal?

DrP4ever
02-15-15, 02:17 AM
You have to do however many times of making the ravioli to master it. I can't remember how many times since I had mastered it previously but when you start to make the dish it says # of times current product is and # of times for mastery.

ellyse99
02-15-15, 02:38 AM
I know what you mean, DrP4ever. However with previous goals that required us to master the dish those simply said "Master <whatever dish>". Why is the wording different for this one? Doesn't "1 Star Mastery" mean 1 yellow star instead of the 50 or 60 required to actually master the dish? Or is it just bad wording/thinking on the part of whoever wrote this goal?

ellyse99
02-15-15, 02:40 AM
I'm also worried that in case it IS a bug, and I go on to master the dish (therefore no more mastery stars to be earned) and then they fix the bug, but I can't earn any more mastery stars, then wouldn't I be stuck not being able to complete the goal?

queentina3
02-15-15, 08:55 AM
1 yellow star isn't mastering a dish though, that is just cooking it towards the final mastery of the dish, ellyse99. I had also already mastered this dish fully so the goal just jumped me right passed it, and considering that is what happened for others, I think it is safe to say you have to Master the dish fully before the goal will recognize completion.

fatbearsecondary
02-15-15, 10:57 AM
I know what you mean, DrP4ever. However with previous goals that required us to master the dish those simply said "Master <whatever dish>". Why is the wording different for this one? Doesn't "1 Star Mastery" mean 1 yellow star instead of the 50 or 60 required to actually master the dish? Or is it just bad wording/thinking on the part of whoever wrote this goal?

You're required to master the dish fully. The speculation is that maybe we'll have different levels of mastery eventually (like in RS1, where there are 4). No bug, just unclear wording. Go ahead and cook ravioli to mastery.

kooky panda
02-15-15, 02:50 PM
Does this mean we only have to get 1 Mastery Star, or we must master ravioli in full? I've cooked ravioli about 4 times since I got this goal but nothing happens. If it wants us to master ravioli, wouldn't it say so directly?
You will need to master as per the number shown on the recipe. So if need 50 to master, then it will take 50.

ellyse99
02-15-15, 10:05 PM
You're required to master the dish fully. The speculation is that maybe we'll have different levels of mastery eventually (like in RS1, where there are 4). No bug, just unclear wording. Go ahead and cook ravioli to mastery.

Yes, yours seems to be the best explanation. Currently though since there's only 1 Mastery level, then the wording is awfully misleading! *thumbs down*
Mastered ravioli and got my reward for the goal, but I still think TL should be more careful with the wording.

Iconoclast1919
02-21-15, 05:44 PM
So the reward for doing each step is coins and stars for exp? Is there a reward for finishing all 5 steps?

fatbearsecondary
02-21-15, 07:16 PM
So the reward for doing each step is coins and stars for exp? Is there a reward for finishing all 5 steps?

The last step rewards 2 of the lunar new year lanterns that costs gems to purchase otherwise. You can see them down at the bottom of step 5, where it says rewards: +888 coins and 2 [picture of lantern]

phatzs
01-25-16, 04:12 PM
I just got a pop up for lunar new year and not sure what it is about. There is nothing in my goal book for it

phatzs
01-25-16, 05:52 PM
I just got a pop up for lunar new year and not sure what it is about. There is nothing in my goal book for it

There is a time limit on certain items in the decor etc section

kooky panda
01-25-16, 06:21 PM
Looks like the update today is only for some decor.