To see if there is any new items and saw
That Cupid is gone there is still just under
3 days left to get him and he as gone
With out a trace teamlava could please help
Tell me as happened I really wanted
Cupid

knj00
02-13-15, 01:01 PM
I posted about this on the Bride thread earlier but no response, I guess a new thread was best.

Bride was supposed to leave today not Cupid but Bride is still in the market and Cupid is gone. The wrong one (according to the popups we have had all week) was removed.

Myrta5
02-13-15, 01:41 PM
Hi I have been trying for a Cupid dragon
Since I saw the pop up checked today
To see if there is any new items and saw
That Cupid is gone there is still just under
3 days left to get him and he as gone
With out a trace teamlava could please help
Tell me as happened I really wanted
Cupid
I'm trying to got Cupid we have time but now I check out the market and Cupid disappear from the market you are right it was suppose to be Bride out of the market not Cupid anyone hear from TL people about this change thank you

LonePudding
02-13-15, 03:16 PM
These little mistakes that TL make really make me want to quit.

Myrta5
02-13-15, 03:40 PM
These little mistakes that TL make really make me want to quit.

Can you try to send a PM to Kooky? I'm don't hear any of them answer about this situation I was sure we got time but was in shock when Cupid disappear from the market

LonePudding
02-13-15, 05:11 PM
I'm sure they're already aware of it. They might just ignore their mistake altogether and leave Cupid for next year.

itdragson
02-13-15, 05:44 PM
It happens all the time on DS a day early or so doesn't make any difference to them.

knj00
02-13-15, 05:53 PM
It wasn't just a day early it was removed 4 days early... I'm hoping they fix it. Some people are not going to check the market for it since there was a popup and they will still be trying to get it even though it's gone.

I know some Teamlava staff members have viewed this thread today but so far they have not said anything, typical.

cocauina
02-13-15, 06:11 PM
It wasn't just a day early it was removed 4 days early... I'm hoping they fix it. Some people are not going to check the market for it since there was a popup and they will still be trying to get it even though it's gone.

I know some Teamlava staff members have viewed this thread today but so far they have not said anything, typical.

It's Friday, the weekend is knocking on the door.. It's always like this when it's Friday and TL makes mistakes.

tuffyjkitten
02-13-15, 06:11 PM
Cupid is in my market. Bride is gone.

LuckyFirefox
02-13-15, 06:13 PM
We apologize for any confusion. The Cupid Dragon was being mischievous today but should currently be in the Market for a limited time!

tops84
02-13-15, 07:11 PM
Thank you teamlava for sorting this out
For me thanks : )

farmday0123
02-14-15, 07:46 AM
All i got is 5 charm so far, probably wait another year