PDA

View Full Version : Glitter Dragon - New Craft Dragon 2-13-2015 LIMITED

kooky panda
02-13-15, 12:19 PM
New Crafting Dragon !!

Collect Glitter Stones in battles!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/006ED670-E2A9-4E9A-831A-56EFE24F54C5_zpskdiku1wt.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/006ED670-E2A9-4E9A-831A-56EFE24F54C5_zpskdiku1wt.png.html)

Natasha_07
02-13-15, 12:26 PM
Another one! Nice though...

ghostiemom
02-13-15, 12:36 PM
I really don't need any more blue/purples! But he's too cute to hate. :p

MamaChatele
02-13-15, 12:38 PM
eh, looks like I am sitting this one out. Not fond of the look of this one.

maizee0404
02-13-15, 12:58 PM
I love it!!

DaenerysFantasy
02-13-15, 01:19 PM
I'm not so good @ battles :( I lost like 7 dragons on the ****erwale allready so I never had a champ or other dragon from there. Just not for me.

mbyte68
02-13-15, 01:21 PM
Love it looks but like astromancher wich I'm after also

stashlova
02-13-15, 02:10 PM
Great. 99 battle wins. If i don't sleep i can get it in a week!

luna2cute
02-13-15, 04:05 PM
Lovely!

Unfortunately, I don't have any diamond dragons or hybrids so I always fall short in collecting piece for crafting these dragons. I'll try really hard for this one, but it's difficult. Wish me luck! :o

xxxe
02-14-15, 10:10 AM
It says that Diamond type is only weak to another Diamond on the last battlegrounds thread. I was wondering if my level 8 diamond has a chance at a level 14 Infinity? I have lost once already. I don't have enough food right now to get him any higher. Is there anything else I can use?

mimiamelia
02-14-15, 10:23 AM
It says that Diamond type is only weak to another Diamond on the last battlegrounds thread. I was wondering if my level 8 diamond has a chance at a level 14 Infinity? I have lost once already. I don't have enough food right now to get him any higher. Is there anything else I can use?

Yes, a lvl 8 diamond has a 35% chance of scoring a critical hit against lvl 14 infinity. Do you have any diamond hybrid? Maybe try those. If not, all non-diamond dragons have 10% chance of winning, so I don't think it matters which dragon you use.

Honestly you can win with any dragon if you're lucky, but I'd say your best chance of winning is to try again with your diamond dragon.

Good luck!!

xxxe
02-14-15, 01:51 PM
Yes, a lvl 8 diamond has a 35% chance of scoring a critical hit against lvl 14 infinity. Do you have any diamond hybrid? Maybe try those. If not, all non-diamond dragons have 10% chance of winning, so I don't think it matters which dragon you use.

Honestly you can win with any dragon if you're lucky, but I'd say your best chance of winning is to try again with your diamond dragon.

Good luck!!

Thanks! If I level my Diamond up, do my chances also go up? I'll have to focus on getting her leveled up. No diamond hybrids. I'm only on level 60 I think so I got really lucky breeding a Diamond so early. I'll keep trying! Thank you again. This is one of the first prizes from an arena that I have really wanted! I love the Sparkle. So I'm going to try really hard to get 99 in time.

mimiamelia
02-14-15, 01:58 PM
Thanks! If I level my Diamond up, do my chances also go up? I'll have to focus on getting her leveled up. No diamond hybrids. I'm only on level 60 I think so I got really lucky breeding a Diamond so early. I'll keep trying! Thank you again. This is one of the first prizes from an arena that I have really wanted! I love the Sparkle. So I'm going to try really hard to get 99 in time.

You're welcome:-) Yes, if you level your diamond to lvl 9, the chance goes up to 45%. Lvl 10 (in this case) has the same percent. I hope you beat infinity soon! The Glitter Dragon sure is pretty^_^

P.S. You can try breeding crusader by using diamond x fire, the fail is only 10 seconds, so it's probably one of the easiest diamond hybrid to get. The same goes to quetzal, diamond x forest, and the fail is 20 seconds. Those diamond hybrids definitely help a lot in battles and tournaments. Good luck!!

xxxe
02-14-15, 03:47 PM
You're welcome:-) Yes, if you level your diamond to lvl 9, the chance goes up to 45%. Lvl 10 (in this case) has the same percent. I hope you beat infinity soon! The Glitter Dragon sure is pretty^_^

P.S. You can try breeding crusader by using diamond x fire, the fail is only 10 seconds, so it's probably one of the easiest diamond hybrid to get. The same goes to quetzal, diamond x forest, and the fail is 20 seconds. Those diamond hybrids definitely help a lot in battles and tournaments. Good luck!!

Thanks for all the help! I have been trying for Passion and Valentines dragons the last few days. I just got a 14 hour timer so I hope I got the Valentines. Once those go away that's exactly what I will start doing. 10 and 20 second fails don't seem too bad! I was trying for dark angel and kept getting Night fails. Now those are a pain lol. But I'm still so fairly new that mixing anything enough times gets me something I don't have! That's how I got my Diamond! I just threw in Scarecrow which is 3 elements with a Moon and bam 44 hours. I couldn't believe my eyes! Especially since I had been playing FFS since it started in July and just got my Unicorn a week before my Diamond! Anyway, sorry for be ramble lol! Yes the Sparkle is definitely something I need! Good luck to you!

mimiamelia
02-14-15, 04:26 PM
Thanks for all the help! I have been trying for Passion and Valentines dragons the last few days. I just got a 14 hour timer so I hope I got the Valentines. Once those go away that's exactly what I will start doing. 10 and 20 second fails don't seem too bad! I was trying for dark angel and kept getting Night fails. Now those are a pain lol. But I'm still so fairly new that mixing anything enough times gets me something I don't have! That's how I got my Diamond! I just threw in Scarecrow which is 3 elements with a Moon and bam 44 hours. I couldn't believe my eyes! Especially since I had been playing FFS since it started in July and just got my Unicorn a week before my Diamond! Anyway, sorry for be ramble lol! Yes the Sparkle is definitely something I need! Good luck to you!

Lol, I know, at least night is better than virtue, but still a pain! I've been trying to breed a diamond for a month now but still no luck, oh well, I guess it'll come when it wants to come. Thanks so much, I'm stuck on Gold 11...since I don't have a diamond I'm just gonna keep trying with my champion dragon.

MaryEllen821
02-15-15, 08:50 AM
What is the Ninja vulnerable to, that a newer player might have? No Diamond, Quetzal, or Champion of any kind, just a few not-by-breeding types, and a small collection of epics. Maybe this isn't the crafting offer for me :-(

Tealantern
02-15-15, 01:00 PM
Ninjas are tough even against the best collection of diamond and champion dragons. It took me over a day to beat one earlier this week and I exhausted all of my great dragons. Someone told me that common babies are giant ****ers so I tried a baby Love and he thrashed it! You never know what a little love can do! Try your common babies.

MaryEllen821
02-15-15, 01:46 PM
Someone told me that common babies are giant ****ers so I tried a baby Love and he thrashed it! You never know what a little love can do! Try your common babies.

LOL! I just tried a Love 8, who held up as well as my epic Forestfire. Maybe I should try that just-hatched egg, and not be in such a big hurry to trade it. Crazy! And fun ;)

roguebee
02-15-15, 03:00 PM
Try your not-by-breeding dragons. They are better than super rares and just a notch below Champions when it comes to fighting. You might want to considering investing your apples into getting a couple of them to Epic status.

MaryEllen821
02-15-15, 05:15 PM
Try your not-by-breeding dragons. They are better than super rares and just a notch below Champions when it comes to fighting. You might want to considering investing your apples into getting a couple of them to Epic status.
Good advice. My epic Scarecrow is one of my best, but is stuck in the breeding den, behind yet another Fruitful egg. In the meantime I'll work on the Valentine dragons. I like Lovebird with white plus two other colors . . .

MaryEllen821
02-15-15, 05:39 PM
How do we know how long we have to get to 99? Need to budget . . .

Anaboe
02-15-15, 05:48 PM
Usually 4 weeks to a month.

MaryEllen821
02-15-15, 05:56 PM
Usually 4 weeks to a month.
Wow--about 3 wins a day? I guess this is just another practice event for me :-(

PernReloaded
02-15-15, 09:54 PM
Wow--about 3 wins a day? I guess this is just another practice event for me :-(

Most people get a boost because there's a tourney during the month. That is a pretty solid chunk of pieces most of the time. It isn't as hard as it feels at the beginning.

MaryEllen821
02-16-15, 06:25 AM
Most people get a boost because there's a tourney during the month. That is a pretty solid chunk of pieces most of the time. It isn't as hard as it feels at the beginning.
Thanks, I'll keep at it, a learning experience . . .

freshfunin2008
02-16-15, 08:59 AM
Once you are real good you can win 5 to 10 a day if you play often enough.

Tealantern
02-17-15, 05:23 AM
This battle arena has been really hard these past few days! I have a whole bunch of champs and diamonds waiting for healing because I can't get past this pterodactyl 14 grrrr!

viridium
02-17-15, 06:11 AM
I have a small question is there a good list how your opponents get stronger each 10 level?
Because I cant believe that you have to beat up 14lv dragons with Level 140 now...This would be unfair.
I only have noticed that with 120 champions can appear more often.

PernReloaded
02-17-15, 11:44 AM
I have a small question is there a good list how your opponents get stronger each 10 level?
Because I cant believe that you have to beat up 14lv dragons with Level 140 now...This would be unfair.
I only have noticed that with 120 champions can appear more often.

I believe part of the reason is because at a point they want to keep the battle arena challenging, and expect certain level players to have some champs or epics to fight with. If you don't have champs, it's a good way to learn how to strategize for the tournaments so you can eventually win one.

LonePudding
02-17-15, 02:41 PM
15 pieces already! Not bad for me!

MaryEllen821
02-17-15, 05:44 PM
15 pieces already! Not bad for me!
I'm thrilled with 12 -- tournament does help. :-D

zyfazix
02-23-15, 09:31 AM
48 pieces. If I can't get the pride dragon I'll find something else to add glamour to my island

PernReloaded
02-23-15, 10:58 AM
33 pieces and going

bookadey
02-24-15, 07:06 PM
I have 36 so far. I really like this dragon and would love to get it. I haven't been able to win enough parts for a battle arena craft dragon yet. I got 81 for lighthouse, hoping this one's my first (of many!) ;)

ghostiemom
02-25-15, 09:32 AM
Anyone beat Paladin 13? Bad timing for this guy. :(

LonePudding
02-25-15, 09:37 AM

Try darksteel if you have it:)

hon3ycomb
02-26-15, 03:34 AM
I couldnt catch up with lighthouse as i didnt start on it too soon, unfortunately, i ended up with 76. Now im at 58 for glitter and excited!

belbar22
02-26-15, 08:21 AM

Have you tried soccer or forest. Both have worked for me. I am assuming you don't have diamond, infinity or passion.

ghostiemom
02-26-15, 08:48 AM
Try darksteel if you have it:)
I don't. My other champs come close, but no luck yet.

Have you tried soccer or forest. Both have worked for me. I am assuming you don't have diamond, infinity or passion.
You assume correctly! :) Will give Forest a go.

belbar22
02-26-15, 09:28 AM
I don't. My other champs come close, but no luck yet.

You assume correctly! :) Will give Forest a go.

Lol guess what, I have just got paladin 12 in my arena and lost with diamond.

ghostiemom
02-26-15, 09:44 AM
Ugh. Sorry. My forest lost. Blue/yellow came super close twice. May try Venetian.

ndtrance
02-26-15, 10:11 AM
Any advice for fighting a level 10 Helios? I've lost about 3 rounds now.

gnomerztribe
02-26-15, 10:15 AM
Any advice for fighting a level 10 Helios? I've lost about 3 rounds now.

If you dont have diamond, use pink/white combo if you have or any super rare with pink or white.much better if you have valentine, porcelain, tiny or melody.good luck...

freshfunin2008
02-26-15, 11:14 AM
Bring out the babies on those champs if you don't have the magic 5 dragons

ndtrance
02-26-15, 12:59 PM
If you dont have diamond, use pink/white combo if you have or any super rare with pink or white.much better if you have valentine, porcelain, tiny or melody.good luck...

Thanks! I have diamond but she's been busy breeding today. After porcelain lost I took diamond off the den early and she beat up Helios.:D

kimandamelia
02-28-15, 05:42 PM
Crafting my Glitter now! Good day for me, got the 99th piece when I won the Visitor tournament!

zyfazix
03-01-15, 10:42 AM
Just started crafting it, first ever dragon from the spell shop ^_^

MrsSchrute
03-02-15, 09:44 AM
How much longer do we have? I'm only at 70.

ndtrance
03-02-15, 10:01 AM
I've won 1 fight I think since the tourney ended. I've been stuck on Lv14 Alpine for almost a day now. Any advice? My spa line is just increasing.

Mythdefied
03-02-15, 10:43 AM
Have 73 now. Just 26 more battles to go. Hopefully I'll be able to craft by Thursday, Battle Arena gods willing.

cocauina
03-02-15, 10:54 AM

Probably until 13th of March.

roguebee
03-02-15, 11:43 AM

Plan on the 13th (28 days) or hope for the 17th (32 days) which is the normal time range we have.

clarity625
03-02-15, 11:48 AM
I have 83 Glitter Stones.

zyfazix
03-02-15, 11:58 AM
Is anyone planning to craft two Glitter dragons?

MrsSchrute
03-02-15, 02:04 PM
Probably until 13th of March.

Plan on the 13th (28 days) or hope for the 17th (32 days) which is the normal time range we have.

Thanks!

LonePudding
03-02-15, 02:32 PM
I was but I'm not doing as well as I thought I would this far in:(

tuffyjkitten
03-03-15, 11:38 AM

I am struggling to get even one! Only 43 stones so far. That's probably why there's another tourney...to give me more battles to lose so I can't get more stones. That's what the flash tourney was for....

freshfunin2008
03-03-15, 11:40 AM
I am thinking the 13th to be safe.

zyfazix
03-03-15, 11:58 AM
I am struggling to get even one! Only 43 stones so far. That's probably why there's another tourney...to give me more battles to lose so I can't get more stones. That's what the flash tourney was for....

I was but I'm not doing as well as I thought I would this far in:(

Aww, hopefully you'll both get enough to craft at least one dragon ;)

PernReloaded
03-03-15, 09:08 PM
80+ pieces, pretty sure I'll be safe on getting mine. Been trying for four battles a day, and tournies help keep me on track.

xxxe
03-04-15, 07:37 AM
I'm only on 60 pieces so far. I guess I'm really behind. I don't mind spending a few gems at the end to purchase this guy because I have to have this glitter dragon!

clarity625
03-04-15, 10:00 AM
I have 95 Glitter Stones. I'll be crafting it pretty soon.
Still I don't see how anyone can get two of them.

zyfazix
03-04-15, 11:09 AM
I have 95 Glitter Stones. I'll be crafting it pretty soon.
Still I don't see how anyone can get two of them.

If it ends March 17th you need an average of 6.2 stones per day, if it ends 13th you need just over 7 per day. Right now I'm somewhere inbetween

chippychan
03-04-15, 11:29 AM
Yay, just hit 99 stones today and started the 36 hour craft-time!

This is my first crafted dragon so I'm pretty happy about it. :)

DaenerysFantasy
03-05-15, 02:04 AM
Only at 51 stones. Never gonna make this one :( I'm on a bad luck streak. Mist dragon invasion all week long,even with boosted breeding and never won a tournament. My joy is going away.

rummie55
03-06-15, 12:08 AM
Need 25 more for my second one.

PepperWoo
03-06-15, 12:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zhFmliw.png

freshfunin2008
03-06-15, 12:16 PM
Yeah I would be done with this one if it wasn't for the later part of the tourney holding me up. I think I am 5 short.

LonePudding
03-06-15, 12:41 PM
Yeah I would be done with this one if it wasn't for the later part of the tourney holding me up. I think I am 5 short.

Me too, 5 parts to go, stuck on round 28!

freshfunin2008
03-06-15, 12:54 PM
Stuck on Warden for over a day on this acct. The usual cast of dragons are not working this time around.

PernReloaded
03-06-15, 01:44 PM
Ugh. I am /so close/ and if I can get by Immortal I have a fair shot at getting this crafing before the weekend is over.

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 01:26 AM
I finally have enough! Crafting now. My first crafted dragon!

tuffyjkitten
03-07-15, 08:43 AM
No! Don't end on Tuesday!! I need 31 more glitter pieces and this tournament has me stuck...as did the last 2 tournaments. I want a glitter dragon!!

zyfazix
03-07-15, 10:07 AM
It would be great if we could send spare pieces to neighbours. I won't be able to finish my second dragon and have a lot of extra stones

Mythdefied
03-07-15, 11:43 AM
It would be great if we could send spare pieces to neighbours. I won't be able to finish my second dragon and have a lot of extra stones

OMG best idea in a long time! That would make things so much easier for everyone. Which is why S8 likely won't do it.

Mythdefied
03-08-15, 03:00 PM
Got it and leveling up now! It's so sparkly!

ahomeforme
03-09-15, 03:13 AM
I am at 89... How will I know exactly when it will end? Coz I will spend gold to make up for the rest, but I want to earn as many from battling first, to minimize my goldspending and also coz I barely have enough gold, not enough at this point actually...
Prism held me up for a long time in the Shaman tourney...

andromedablack
03-09-15, 04:46 AM
I need 13 more glitter stones, anyone knows when exactly will this dragon be removed? I never have time to finish crafting or battles, I have many other things to do and this is so confusing! Also I don't want to use gold because I've fallen to many gold traps lately!

roguebee
03-09-15, 04:53 AM
The pop-ups have been saying Tuesday. Usually the expiration occurs at about update time (10:30 am California). However, I think one of the most recent crafting dragons expired a shade early (30 minutes?).

PernReloaded
03-09-15, 09:41 AM
I realized while I was busy fighting Warden that I had all ninety-nine stones I needed, so crafting Glitter right now!

rubyhummer
03-09-15, 07:21 PM
Need 5 more pieces and it's getting late :( Doubt get enough in time.

Noticed with this last tournament when beating the champion dragon it would show gold for reward, but no craft item for this dragon. Seemed like the tournament with the lantern dragon it reward both gold and craft item, but I could be mistaken.

Are we suppose to receive both rewards? If so, I'd probably have enough to craft this dragon. Oh well, maybe next time. Didn't have enough for lantern either. ...

Passera
03-09-15, 08:09 PM
Woohoo! Just won my 99th piece! First time I've ever won enough battles to craft a dragon! Doing a happy dance right now!

PernReloaded
03-09-15, 09:10 PM
Need 5 more pieces and it's getting late :( Doubt get enough in time.

Noticed with this last tournament when beating the champion dragon it would show gold for reward, but no craft item for this dragon. Seemed like the tournament with the lantern dragon it reward both gold and craft item, but I could be mistaken.

Are we suppose to receive both rewards? If so, I'd probably have enough to craft this dragon. Oh well, maybe next time. Didn't have enough for lantern either. ...

For levels 15, 20, and 25 you ONLY receive gold. For level 30 you ONLY receive the dragon. For all the others, you will get whatever crafting item is up, and if a world event is going on you would get the collection item along with the crafting item.

Hope this helps!

ahomeforme
03-10-15, 04:51 AM
Yay! I made it... Crafting now in the Spell Shop... *phew*

Varinamom
03-10-15, 05:12 AM
What time does it leave? does anyone know? I wish there was a timer like with other limited things!

PepperWoo
03-10-15, 05:28 AM
What time does it leave? does anyone know? I wish there was a timer like with other limited things!

Refer to the value pack timer as your guide. Right now it says 5 hours left, so I would subtract 1-2 hours (maybe even 3) from it since limited dragons do have a history of disappearing much earlier than it should be. If you want to be on the safer side, you should have 2/3 hours left...

roguebee
03-10-15, 05:29 AM
If it expires at update time, then it is the same time as the special offer expires, so you can use the timer for the special offer as a guide.

Varinamom
03-10-15, 05:33 AM
Thank you. looks like I'm spending gold if I want this one!

mbyte68
03-10-15, 05:42 AM
OMG 5 off this dragon and stuck diamond rainbow prism 9 ARGHHHHHHH wasted 40 odd gold nows wish id not bothered good job its on my a2 acc but not the darn point

andromedablack
03-10-15, 06:49 AM
Ι can't believe I need 4 more stones and I'm stuck with a stupid Island I can't win!!!

tuffyjkitten
03-10-15, 06:49 AM
No way. Still need 30-something pieces and not spending 400+ gold for them. Sucks because I really tried for this one but was defeated by tourneys I could not progress in. I'm sad now. :(

mbyte68
03-10-15, 06:58 AM
No way. Still need 30-something pieces and not spending 400+ gold for them. Sucks because I really tried for this one but was defeated by tourneys I could not progress in. I'm sad now. :(

i feel ya theres same happend with me :(

mbyte68
03-10-15, 06:58 AM
wish they extend it to thurs but they wont :( hmmmm gonna be a push need 3 more pieces meaning i need to win my nxt 3 tbh GRRR

Anaboe
03-10-15, 07:06 AM
I've never been this late before... guess I'm gonna need to be a little more dedicated, since I lost a lot of time.

Anyway, I got it :D

mbyte68
03-10-15, 07:09 AM
I've never been this late before... guess I'm gonna need to be a little more dedicated, since I lost a lot of time.

Anyway, I got it :D

Congrats hoping the nxt 3 battles dont give me a tough one to beat i lost loads time on my baby acc darn Tourny didnt help and work on top of that

xxxe
03-10-15, 07:26 AM
I have 87 pieces! No way I'm going to make it lol. Why didn't they give us a full month? They cut us a few days short. I really tried for this one too. Yesterday I got stuck for 8 hours on Capricorn. I even sped up a few times so I probably lost 12 times in a row. After that though I won each round first try. If it wasn't for that Capricorn I would have made it in time. Oh well, at least I got the Shaman.. Hopefully the next dragon is just as beautiful as this Glitter dragon. So sad.

freesiawoods
03-10-15, 08:07 AM
Only made it on my main account, have been too preoccupied and tired with my health issues. BUT I spent gold to speed the arena on my other three accounts and crafted the dragon. Thank goodness the opponents were beatable within 1-3 tries. Was it really a shorter time frame for this one? It felt that way.

mbyte68
03-10-15, 08:36 AM
yh i thought the time had been cut short also best be summit to look forward to when they update then GRR

andromedablack
03-10-15, 09:56 AM
Now stuck on Infinity so no Glitter for me...Some people have real life too they should consider it and give us more time!

freshfunin2008
03-10-15, 10:26 AM
Lets get a new dragon in there so we can get a head start on it

roguebee
03-10-15, 11:47 AM
We have. A Plasma Dragon.

gracelinda
03-18-15, 09:21 AM
How many times does one have to harvest a baby dragon before it goes up....been harvesting for DAYS. Ty

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 07:28 PM
How many times does one have to harvest a baby dragon before it goes up....been harvesting for DAYS. Ty

Mining doesn't make a dragon show up. The Storm8/Team Lava team determines when a dragon goes up and down. There's always a notice of when it comes in and goes out. The glitter dragon ended last week, so we can expect another dragon to pop up this Friday or so. What you can do is store bombs for when it does come back in - remember your limit is 25 for storage.

rubyhummer
04-01-15, 04:53 PM
Hopefully, this comes around again. I just made 99 than the timer ended... I couldn't craft in time. LOL! I see I have a chance to win it on the wheel. Good luck to those that missed out!

volissos
09-08-15, 10:59 AM
It says in the market that the glitter dragon is back for limited time. Since it was a craftable dragon, does this mean it's available only to buy?

kjbrogren
09-09-15, 07:53 AM
It says in the market that the glitter dragon is back for limited time. Since it was a craftable dragon, does this mean it's available only to buy?

The glitter dragon is back for a limited time until 9,15,15. I just bred it 10hr breeding time with Mismouth and diamond. It was previously craftable.

kjbrogren
09-09-15, 07:59 AM

Rarity:Super Rare
Type:Blue/Purple
Habitat:Purple Gardens,Blue Lagoon
Available at:Level 30
Buying Price:1,400
Selling Price:100
Breeding Time:10 hours
Experience:375

High above the mucky muck, in a castle made of clouds, there sits the Glitter Dragon, sparkling oh so proudly. This shimmering specimen is the envy of the Dragon Isles, and has become quite vain - but who cares when you look that good!