PDA

View Full Version : bakery story is really UNFAIR...

patzycorona
02-13-15, 04:27 AM
i love bakery story nd im really addictive to this game nd i thanks team lava BUT the truth is that is not fair.. how can they make a game w differents ways to play like ppl w androids and apple devices i JUST DISLIKE this so much it makes me angry that not everyone has the same opportunitys to buy same thhings decorations, and etc.. they should really do something about it of course if its possible for them... this is just my opinion...

LalaSmooth
02-13-15, 06:22 AM
i love bakery story nd im really addictive to this game nd i thanks team lava BUT the truth is that is not fair.. how can they make a game w differents ways to play like ppl w androids and apple devices i JUST DISLIKE this so much it makes me angry that not everyone has the same opportunitys to buy same thhings decorations, and etc.. they should really do something about it of course if its possible for them... this is just my opinion...

What do you mean by 'different' are you talking about the versions or? I will tell you what is NOT fair, is that they put up gem prices without any warning!

patzycorona
02-16-15, 01:21 AM
What do you mean by 'different' are you talking about the versions or? I will tell you what is NOT fair, is that they put up gem prices without any warning!

im talking about the thingsz we can buy for decorations etc nd sometimes goals not all the people can enjoy all that bcusz itsz not da same for people w androids,apple. is the same game still thoe... nd wat do u mean witout any warning?

Pictodon
02-17-15, 11:40 AM
I'm have played on both iOS and Android in the past and experienced hardly any differences at all. The most frequent goals, Valentines and winter goals, were exactly the same on both devices.

patzycorona
02-17-15, 08:13 PM
I'm have played on both iOS and Android in the past and experienced hardly any differences at all. The most frequent goals, Valentines and winter goals, were exactly the same on both devices.

your righ the valentines goal was exactly da same .... but if we talk about da decorations we have different options in da ios nd androids... for example i have to log in in my old iphone to buy the porcelain tables bcusz in amdroids we dont have dem in da menu nd more things.
. nd now one of da recent things is da bundles we dont have dem in androids

carenkross
02-17-15, 09:25 PM
Apparently, sometimes it's ovens... my neighbor has a lucky oven and I can't get one.

patzycorona
02-18-15, 12:23 AM
Apparently, sometimes it's ovens... my neighbor has a lucky oven and I can't get one.

yeah i think datsz another thing bcusz when im in da menu of gifts in androids we dont have da charms as a gifts nd in ios we do so im guessing datsz why bcusz da oven

jtdesignz
02-19-15, 08:38 PM

None of team lavas games are fair. I play 2 different accounts on the same device, 1 I have been playing for over2 yrs and NEVER have I been offered a gem sale, not once, the other, I get them all the time. I will not buy gems unless there is a sale and I bet many others feel the same so its there loss, big time. Also, on android you get offered gems for downloading other games, on apple, never get anything, no way to earn extra gems. Correct me if im wrong but these dumb things they do only hurt there bottom line. Just makes no sense. Its almost easter and we are still forced to use christmas versions, updates are terrible, no fun anymore. I think im about done with there games. Shame, used to be so good and fun

patzycorona
02-19-15, 09:07 PM
None of team lavas games are fair. I play 2 different accounts on the same device, 1 I have been playing for over2 yrs and NEVER have I been offered a gem sale, not once, the other, I get them all the time. I will not buy gems unless there is a sale and I bet many others feel the same so its there loss, big time. Also, on android you get offered gems for downloading other games, on apple, never get anything, no way to earn extra gems. Correct me if im wrong but these dumb things they do only hurt there bottom line. Just makes no sense. Its almost easter and we are still forced to use christmas versions, updates are terrible, no fun anymore. I think im about done with there games. Shame, used to be so good and fun

your totally righ... because i notice dat 2 dat in androids we can get free gemsz by dowloading other apps nd not in apple devices... nd i totaly understand u about da gems sales which is wierd dat u dont get dem in one of u bakerys... nd for me i notice sometjing wierd 2 . so i log in in my two different accounts from da same device my android nd sometimes i dont have a gem sale in one but in da other one i do BUT is wierd bcusz in one of my bakerys in my liltle one i get da sale gems more cheap..

filochick1982
02-20-15, 06:09 AM
Actually you're incorrect about not being able to earn free gems on iOS. Yes, Android players get offered gems for downloading and installing new games, while iOS players only get the download goal but it appears to offer no gem rewards. BUT, should you actually complete the goal on iOS and download and install whatever game they want you to, once it's recognised you've completed that goal, it prompts ANOTHER goal which is usually to buy any table, cook any recipe, buy any wallpaper, etc. which DOES offer the same gem rewards. So it works out similarly in terms of getting free gems. The only downside is on iOS is that you need to spend some of your coins to get the free gems because you need to buy or cook something. I usually get the cheapest coin item I can find.

ElaineCarrel
02-20-15, 07:48 PM
TL is unfair w both BS and RS r concerned w the iOS devices since we're unable to go back and pick up the old versions and get the old decor and appliances that the android owners R. Or at least that's thecway it used to b. Back when I was trying to master the Halloween appliances I would've loved some more of the Coffin Drinks Machines, but I had to make do w 2 of them. Im not sure what older versions androids R able to still access but that's 1 example of being unfair.

And no the gems we earn for downloading and installing the various games R not free. We have to purchase either a chair or table to receive the gems. We're then told we've got to advance to a certain LVL to earn further gems and then each time we reach whatever the designated level is we must again make the purchase. We're not given anything where the ppl w android devices R given more gems every time a new version is released. HOW IS THAT FAIR?

Loverrosz
02-20-15, 08:07 PM
So, I use IOS and I just got many gems by installing and downloading new games in all the games I play!!!

twospoons
02-20-15, 08:21 PM
TL is unfair w both BS and RS r concerned w the iOS devices since we're unable to go back and pick up the old versions and get the old decor and appliances that the android owners R. Or at least that's thecway it used to b. Back when I was trying to master the Halloween appliances I would've loved some more of the Coffin Drinks Machines, but I had to make do w 2 of them. Im not sure what older versions androids R able to still access but that's 1 example of being unfair.

And no the gems we earn for downloading and installing the various games R not free. We have to purchase either a chair or table to receive the gems. We're then told we've got to advance to a certain LVL to earn further gems and then each time we reach whatever the designated level is we must again make the purchase. We're not given anything where the ppl w android devices R given more gems every time a new version is released. HOW IS THAT FAIR?

i can agree with the second - not the "you must purchase a chair part," because that seems like a ridiculously minor problem, but you're right, it does seem like android gets rewards more often, as we have to install new versions more often than iOS.

but the first bit, about the old versions? that's a total benefit for android, yes, but it's not TL's fault. they don't publicize the old versions, and it's against forum rules to mention the apps where you can download them from. holding TL accountable for something out of their control is unfair to them.

one of my neighbors said there was content (specifically the poseidon fountain) that she got to buy from having to play android for a while which wasn't available on her normal iOS. it didn't sound like she'd gotten it from an old version, either, just like it was generally available on android standard version. i found that as unfair as i do the content that's released only to iOS (in bundles). all decor (and ovens and recipes) should be universal! and time out of the 2 platforms at the same time, if that's what causes the problem.

patzycorona
02-20-15, 08:37 PM
Actually you're incorrect about not being able to earn free gems on iOS. Yes, Android players get offered gems for downloading and installing new games, while iOS players only get the download goal but it appears to offer no gem rewards. BUT, should you actually complete the goal on iOS and download and install whatever game they want you to, once it's recognised you've completed that goal, it prompts ANOTHER goal which is usually to buy any table, cook any recipe, buy any wallpaper, etc. which DOES offer the same gem rewards. So it works out similarly in terms of getting free gems. The only downside is on iOS is that you need to spend some of your coins to get the free gems because you need to buy or cook something. I usually get the cheapest coin item I can find.

i know wat ur talking about nd yeah datsz righ about da we have to buy a table to get da gems but were not talking about da type of free gems.. were talking about da options of da apps dat we can download to get gree gemsz in da righ hand corner.. da we can get in androids nd not in ios

patzycorona
02-20-15, 08:40 PM

your righ for a moment i tjough it was like free gems but how ur saying itsz not bcusz we have to buy a table or chair etc... nd in androids after downloading da app we get da 6 gems immediately w/out buying nothing

patzycorona
02-21-15, 03:27 AM
so i feel bad now blaming team lava because my bf just told me or explain me how disz works... so is not team lava fault da we cant get free gems in ios (appledevices) because everybody knowsz how apple company is w der system we have to buy 2 many thing like music apps etc nd i gess gems..comparing w androids company we know in androids everything is more easy to get like free.more free thingsz soo i dont think team lava can control apple company rules about giving free gems md etc for our games. like androids giving us apps to download FREE to get more gems (:.. so now my point of view change 2 be honest a lil bit haha i still see some unfair thingsz like when apple bakery story have some decoration in da menu we dont in androids -.- lol

kooky panda
02-21-15, 03:38 PM
So, I use IOS and I just got many gems by installing and downloading new games in all the games I play!!!

Please note that IOS players do not get gems/gold for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.