PDA

View Full Version : How do I unlock new stove on bakery story when I am already at max?

princessmay2013
02-12-15, 09:58 PM
I just paid 9.99 for 50 gems to unlock new stoves and it gave me nothing and took my money. My friend told me what to do and buy gems to unlock. I am already at max stoves and when I unlocked it didn't give me new stoves. Please help! I am on level 99

SparklyOctopus
02-13-15, 11:21 AM
Hey there! It seems like you've unlocked another oven slot which means you can put out another oven in your store. Currently, I can see that you have a total of 28 ovens when you can have a total of 29 on your floor. Are you unable to bring out another oven? Please let us know!

princessmay2013
02-13-15, 10:23 PM
No I can't get another oven it says locked and won't let me put out on my floor. When I go to ovens it is unlocked but ovens I want is shaded grey and won't let me get them

sally_brown
02-14-15, 01:37 PM
Are they goal ovens? If you didn't unlock them as part of a goal, paying gems won't do anything about that. Paying gems allows you to own more ovens, but it doesn't unlock the locked ones.

SparklyOctopus
02-18-15, 11:20 AM
Sally_brown is correct. If they are shaded and have a Goal above them, it means, unfortunately, there is no way to unlock them.

princessmay2013
02-25-15, 07:22 PM
Oh yes they all are shaded and have goal on them����. Well hopefully they will open the goals again so I can unlock. Thx that's what I was needing to know!

ElaineCarrel
02-25-15, 07:49 PM
Oh yes they all are shaded and have goal on them����. Well hopefully they will open the goals again so I can unlock. Thx that's what I was needing to know!

If they're goal ovens it's highly unlikely TL will unlock them. The LTOs they're releasing seem to b some of the older ovens that were discontinued like the 1 they did w the update today.