PDA

View Full Version : World Event Not Show Up on Android

megafeehily
02-12-15, 06:02 PM
I opened my game with my Android S4 Samsung Galaxy and Redmi Note, but both not show World Event icon. Just happened today, It's fine with my iPad. Only happened to Android. Please check it.

[S8] Regina
02-12-15, 06:24 PM
I opened my game with my Android S4 Samsung Galaxy and Redmi Note, but both not show World Event icon. Just happened today, It's fine with my iPad. Only happened to Android. Please check it.

Hi megafeehily! On iOS, did you last visit the Arctic Isles? If you last visited the Arctic Isles, then used an Android to continue playing, you will run into this situation. If you have returned to your Main Island on iOS, then use an Android to play, and still have the missing World Event Icon, please let us know. Thank you!

megafeehily
02-12-15, 06:28 PM
Regina;1054456']Hi megafeehily! On iOS, did you last visit the Arctic Isles? If you last visited the Arctic Isles, then used an Android to continue playing, you will run into this situation. If you have returned to your Main Island on iOS, then use an Android to play, and still have the missing World Event Icon, please let us know. Thank you!

Yeah, you are right. I was in Artic Isle before, now I back and it's return again.

[S8] Regina
02-12-15, 06:51 PM
Yeah, you are right. I was in Artic Isle before, now I back and it's return again.

Glad to hear you got it back! Thank you for letting us know.

megafeehily
02-12-15, 07:20 PM
Regina;1054477']Glad to hear you got it back! Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks for quick response too.

[S8] Regina
02-12-15, 07:32 PM
^_^ !!