PDA

View Full Version : Player stats

LightAndLove83
02-12-15, 07:50 AM
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this but I was contemplating how it might be possible to make neighbor selection a little easier and it occurred to me that we need to have a Player Profile, within the game. The idea would be that when you click on a community member, a window would pop up with their Stats

Bakery Name
Star Level
Number of neighbors
Years played/time played
Average daily play etc.. Etc...

There could be a block just like this where you could post as much or as little about yourself as you'd like so that people could make better decisions about their neighbors thereby eliminating a lot of animosity amongst incompatible players. Not sure how much trouble this would be, but I think it would be great. Maybe others would like to have this as well.
Just a thought

Cadeely
02-13-15, 07:39 AM
It does sound good if it is a simple form format. If it is like a bio-box, many players may misuse it.
I think a 'Last Active' could also be helpful, I have so many neighbours who have nothing cooking and bakeries closed, I don't really know if they're active or not.

LightAndLove83
02-14-15, 03:56 AM
It does sound good if it is a simple form format. If it is like a bio-box, many players may misuse it.
I think a 'Last Active' could also be helpful, I have so many neighbours who have nothing cooking and bakeries closed, I don't really know if they're active or not.

People "misuse" their walls, at times. lol! Don't think it would be all that different and the last active this is another good idea. There is just so much you could do with this. :-) if you like, send your neighbors over and have them take a look and add to, if they like. The more that agree, the better a chance we have of it possibly getting implemented. :-)

kellyleroc111
02-16-15, 07:36 PM
I like the ideas some great suggestions :)