PDA

View Full Version : 100 gold stollen by bugs & bugs wont let me visit! I'm so upset I might quit!!

AraRaider
02-12-15, 02:44 AM
I'm sick of losing gold to dragon story that was not intentional and taken by something that I had absolutely no control over! It's not fair! I was having problems signing onto my game because it was lagging so badly I tried tapping my screen numerous times to get it going, when the lag and slew of annoying ads finally went away I found myself on the purchasing silver coins page and during my trying to tap to get the game to work and all the lag and ads, IT ENDED UP MAKING ME PURCHASE 100 GOLD WORTH OF Silly silver COINS I WILL NEVER EVER NEED! IT Wouldn't let me exit out of the purchase either!!!! I even tried to shut off my iPhone while I saw it processing I just knew it had done something evil but there was nothing I could do. *Cries*

This is the second time it's happened in the last month or so. I'm so upset I may quit 'cause I just don't have the patience anymore. That took such a long time to save that gold!!!! It's not fair I was working SOOOOO hard to save up my gold only to have this happen! 100 of gold spent on silver coins are totally useless to me because I have so many habitats that I never ever need to buy silver coins! I have over 70million silver coins so I would never, NEVER willingly waste my hard earned gold on that!

The other problem Is I can't even visit my neighbors because when I do I get dozens of completed quest windows popping up over and over! And it's always the same quests! It keeps processing than popping up the same quests!

I'm sick of these bugs. It's NOT FAIR! I've been a player since a few months after dragon story began. I want my money back and I want to be able to visit my neighbors without being spammed to death by completed quest windows over and over that don't stop until I go back to my island!

Please please just take back those silver coins and give me my gold back! It took me WEEKS and weeks to save all that gold....please help me! I'm so upset I just want to cry...or quit...argh ;~; I am seriously devastated.

AraRaider
02-12-15, 02:57 AM
Dragon story should make a safety gold bank deposit box for us players to put our gold into that we're saving,so then we can withdraw it when we need it or put it back into the bank to save it so that way our gold can't be stollen from us by bugs, lag or even the not very nice gold traps...

Also, I never ever had this problem visiting neighbors before the newest update on Dragonstory.

Sigh. Please help me. Please help me get rid of these bugs and give my gold back? I will be very happy to see those coins I do not need returned!!!!! I don't need them not want them nor was it a willing purchase :( evil bugs!

DessertWolf
02-12-15, 10:34 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact support@teamlava.com regarding Gold exchanges, and a Support Agent will take a look into your account. Hope this helps.