PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Showing Wrong Gender in FFS

TL4me
02-11-15, 10:08 PM
My gender is checked female and showing a pic of a girl in my profile. Just found out from a new nbr in another TL game that I'm showing up as a male. Several of my nbrs with male avatars have female names like Diana, Anna, and CindyLouWho! They probably aren't aware of this issue either...please fix! Thank you!
iPod 5 iOS 8.1.3 Game version 1.4.3

If you used the default gender of Female, then your Visit/Neighbor Avatar will be shown as a random gender. You will need to declare your character's gender as Female in all aspects of the game by going to Overview --> Profile --> Gender Change --> declare Male --> change to declare Female (The Female Gender will now be officially shown) Hope this helps!

kooky panda
02-12-15, 12:13 PM
I will report this over.

TL4me
02-12-15, 03:03 PM
Kooky, thank you so much for your help. I'm not sure if I'm showing up as a female now, but Stormie is now a male...lol. Some of my nbrs that I know must be female are still showing as male. Kooky, you're showing as male. Still think there may be gender issues with some of my nbrs.

kooky panda
02-12-15, 05:42 PM
OH no!! I do not want to be a boy! Thanks for letting me know.

TL4me
02-13-15, 02:39 PM
Kooky, my nbr told me that I'm still showing up as a male. The only nbr I know for sure has changed is Stormie...now male instead of female. Hope TL can fix this issue soon!

Thank you!

Drachenia
02-15-15, 11:41 AM
Hi Kooky Panda, I took a picture and I hope it helps.

TL4me
02-23-15, 06:39 PM
OH no!! I do not want to be a boy! Thanks for letting me know.

Hi Kooky!

I was hoping for a response from TL concerning this issue! I decided to change the avatar to male for 30 seconds and then back to female. My nbr told me, I'm showing as a female now. You're still showing male. You might want to give what I did a try. I'll let you know if you show up as female. The first sentence wasn't directed at you and I apprciate all you do and for being a great Senior Moderator!

LuckyFirefox
04-13-15, 03:40 PM
If you used the default gender of Female, then your Visit/Neighbor Avatar will be shown as a random gender. You will need to declare your character's gender as Female in all aspects of the game by going to Overview --> Profile --> Gender Change --> declare Male --> change to declare Female (The Female Gender will now be officially shown) Hope this helps!

Shadifern
09-27-15, 03:52 PM
I'm female, my gem gifting account is showing up as male for some reason

kooky panda
09-28-15, 08:29 AM
I'm female, my gem gifting account is showing up as male for some reasonHave you changed this in your game as per the community managers post ? (post 8)

Shadifern
09-30-15, 05:14 PM
Have you changed this in your game as per the community managers post ? (post 8)

not yet, but it doesn't matter, thats the account I use to gift myself gems...