PDA

View Full Version : Y Do U Have to Pay For It

ElaineCarrel
02-11-15, 08:47 PM
I've never had to pay for the final challenge prize/award b4 so y is TL charging us 80,000 coins this time? I play Bakery Stry also and completed that challenge this morning and didn't have to pay for that final prize it was 80,000 coins.

Is this a glitch or is it for real? I sent an email to TL Support about this the other day and haven't heard back from them yet. Help!!!!

Edit(KP)

Update:

Hey guys, The Goal "Dining & Devotion" will only unlock Romantic Pond. You will still have to purchase it.

The Goal "A Passion for Potions" that rewards the Romantic Lounge, has been updated so you should now be receiving the reward.

If anyone is missing a reward or for questions about coin reimbursement for the lounge, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!

queentina3
02-11-15, 09:04 PM
It wasn't just the final prize, it was the Romantic Pond as well. Both prizes offered during the goals had to be paid for with coins.

PepperWoo
02-11-15, 09:19 PM
No free second oven as well.

queentina3
02-12-15, 03:06 PM
I've sent Kooky a PM to look into this for us, as it could be a glitch.

kooky panda
02-12-15, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the PM , Queentina! I will report this over . Hopefully a glitch!

ilaria2464
02-12-15, 04:00 PM
I've sent Kooky a PM to look into this for us, as it could be a glitch.

It must be a glitch because I got both the romantic pond and final prize for free.

queentina3
02-12-15, 04:41 PM
It must be a glitch because I got both the romantic pond and final prize for free.

Or you just got lucky. :p

ElaineCarrel
02-12-15, 06:28 PM
I emailed TL a couple of days ago concerning this problem it's now been fixed. They apologized for it and they weren't aware of the problem until they received my email.

C writing Support does work on occasion.

udittara
02-13-15, 02:16 AM
Do we each have to email individually or will there be a refund to all players we had to purchase goal items ?

kooky panda
02-13-15, 11:11 AM
Hey guys, The Goal "Dining & Devotion" will only unlock Romantic Pond. You will still have to purchase it.

The Goal "A Passion for Potions" that rewards the Romantic Lounge, has been updated so you should now be receiving the reward.

If anyone is missing a reward or for questions about coin reimbursement for the lounge, please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks!

lynniefish
02-13-15, 09:59 PM
I had to email support regarding this issue as well, but their response was super quick, helpful and very satisfactory. Thank you, Team Lava, and thank you, Kooky!