PDA

View Full Version : Valentine Goals - The Big Day - waiting... waiting... waiting....

mailedogwhat
02-11-15, 05:05 PM
I am trying to get this goal done before it expires in a few more days. I've spent most of the time waiting to get valentines! It really is not fun having everything held up because of the random drops of valentines for such a long time. An Old Master goal is also a VERY long wait since you have to get mushrooms, that drop every 15 hours or so...

altheamae64
02-12-15, 11:30 AM
I've given up on that one. Those cards don't appear often enough to unlock the cupcakes for me so I bailed out and got rid of all the related pinkness. If TL want us to participate in these quests then they need to at least make them achievable.

kooky panda
02-12-15, 11:35 AM
TL did adjust Frank's appearances. He seems to be coming to my restaurant every 2 to 2 1/ hrs. He also will sometimes drop 2 valentines!

altheamae64
02-12-15, 12:19 PM
TL did adjust Frank's appearances. He seems to be coming to my restaurant every 2 to 2 1/ hrs. He also will sometimes drop 2 valentines!Yes, admittedly I got 2 yesterday, bringing my total to 19 then I paid 8 gems to get the 20 required to unlock the cookies. Then I am expected to repeat this entire process to unlock the cupcakes too? No thanks.

ellyse99
02-15-15, 01:45 AM
I must be lucky... done with the cupcakes and now waiting for ingredients (I have 21 cards) for the Lovely Cheesecake.

mailedogwhat
02-19-15, 10:42 PM
Well I got through almost to the end of the LONG valentines challenges and I have to expand TWICE (22 hours each) then I have to learn the lobster thermidor recipe (16 hours) so I can't finish the challenges.

This game is FRUSTRATING with all the long lead times. I'm done. SEE YA

Rees630
02-27-15, 06:07 AM
i am new to the game. ive accumulated 25 valentine cards. i have the valentine oven with three recipes, up to sweetheart cupcakes. what happens to the remaining 25 valentines i have ? thanks for your help :)

kooky panda
02-27-15, 11:17 AM
i am new to the game. ive accumulated 25 valentine cards. i have the valentine oven with three recipes, up to sweetheart cupcakes. what happens to the remaining 25 valentines i have ? thanks for your help :)
Just hold on to them. You will be able to unlock more of the valentine recipes as you level up.