PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2- Update 2-14-2015 - Final Quest

kooky panda
02-11-15, 11:50 AM
Howdy, Farmers!

Just dropping in to give you folks a heads-up that the Cupid Cat will be the final quest prize for this event. The final quest "Won't You Be Mine" will be released on 2/14/2015!

New update this week!

Sauce Maker- 80,000.00 coins

judyandthecat
02-13-15, 03:39 PM
Just got a sauce maker under new items for eighty thousand

ginrae22
02-13-15, 03:49 PM

I just came on here to see if I somehow missed that or if it really had just been released!

Yay! Of course that will suck dry all the coin that I have worked so hard to earn back since depleting alllll of my funds during the Black Friday/Christmas events... sigh lol.
To buy or to wait...what should I do?!

orleansparish
02-13-15, 04:06 PM
Woohoo! And i have money to burn. Gonna check now!

orleansparish
02-13-15, 04:13 PM
There are also 6 new recipes. Which naturally the train will ask for tomorrow.

They look cute. Can finally use my bananas. Been waiting on new recipes since forever.

I also have a value pack for 9.99. The cat and dog in the fancy suits from Merriweathers balloon. And 10 pet feed. Im still deciding but its a good deal. Just tired of storing pets.

When are we getting more upgrades or pet homes?!

queentina3
02-13-15, 05:14 PM
I also have a value pack for 9.99. The cat and dog in the fancy suits from Merriweathers balloon. And 10 pet feed. Im still deciding but its a good deal. Just tired of storing pets.

I got that as well and actually took advantage of it. Considering a pack of 250 gems cost 9.99 for me, and the animals are 240+ gems each, this is a steal for me. I only had the dog from the valentine's collection and it was my first pet, now I have two dogs and a cat. If I can get lucky enough to somehow get the other valentine cat I'll be a very happy farmer.

:)

NYM9CX
02-13-15, 08:08 PM

Cost 80,000 coins
(2) days construction time / 20 gems to expediting construction time

Makes Caramel Sauce & Chocolate Sauce used in making Chocolate Brownie (made in Bakery), Caramel Apple Lollipop ( made in Candy Maker) & Fried Banana (made in Deep Fryer).

To make Chocolate Brownie (3hrs) ; (2) Flour, (2) Egg, (2) Chocolate, (1) Chocolate Sauce
To make Caramel Apple Lollipop (1 hr); need (4) Apple, (1) Caramel Sauce
To make Fried Banana(1hr 30 min); need(1) Egg, (1) Flour, (4) Banana, (2) Chocolate Sauce

minidemon88
02-14-15, 12:03 AM
Bought the sauce maker, gonna wait 2 days later. But I already have plane deliveries asking for the darn sauce! :rolleyes:

yppahc
02-14-15, 03:13 AM
Cost 80,000 coins
(2) days construction time / 20 gems to expediting construction time

Makes Caramel Sauce & Chocolate Sauce used in making Chocolate Candy Square (made in Bakery), Lollipop ( made in Candy Maker) & Chocolate Biscuit (made in Deep Fryer). (now sure items actual names in process of making sauce).

To make Chocolate Square Candy (3hrs) ;need (2) Flour, (2) Egg, (2) Chocolate, (1) Chocolate Sauce
To make Lollipop (1 hr); need (4) Apple, (1) Caramel Sauce
To make Chocolate Biscuit (1hr 30 min); need(1) Egg, (1) Flour, (4) Banana, (2) Chocolate Sauce

Chocolate sauce? Neither of my recipes in the sauce machine have chocolate in them. I have only crafted the first one as I didn't have enough sugar so cannot check the name of the second.
Recipes
Caramel Sauce (2.5hr) 2 brown sugar, 2 butter, 2 white sugar, 3 cream - 724 coins max
? Sauce (2.5hr) 2 brown sugar, 2 butter, 2 white sugar, 1 caramel sauce
I need another windmill!

Clark_Wayne
02-14-15, 03:31 AM
There is also 2 new items in ice Cream maker : banana split LOL and another one
And 1 in the fryer : something like a fried banana
I think there are more than 5 new items ! I don't know how my barn is going to store all the new stuffs !
We need another barn and another silo !

NYM9CX
02-14-15, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=NYM9CX;1055345]Cost 80,000 coins
(2) days construction time / 20 gems to expedite construction time

Makes Caramel Sauce & Chocolate Sauce used in making Chocolate Brownie (made in Bakery), Caramel Apple Lollipop ( made in Candy Maker) & Fried Banana (made in Deep Fryer).

To make Chocolate Brownie (3hrs) ;need (2) Flour, (2) Egg, (2) Chocolate, (1) Chocolate Sauce
To make Fried Banana (1hr 30 min); need(1) Egg, (1) Flour, (4) Banana, (2) Chocolate Sauce

minidemon88
02-14-15, 11:10 AM
I was kinda surprised when I saw the sauce maker cost 80k coins. Though it will be more than 300k, since the ice creamery already cost 250k. Hmmm~

So we got a value pack offer for the steampunk pets, I'm wondering if they're planning to remove them? Kooky can you please check on this?

Clark_Wayne
02-15-15, 09:07 AM
As expected, got train asking for 7 chocolate brownies :mad:
Can't do anything else than discard the train :mad:
This is the third train in a row i have to discard because the 2 previous were asking for iron and it is impossible to find iron/silver/golds during any event (Valentine event atm) !
TL still haven't learnt from the past or may be they did it on purpose just to make people angry about them :mad:

orleansparish
02-15-15, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=NYM9CX;1055345]Cost 80,000 coins
(2) days construction time / 20 gems to expedite construction time

To make Chocolate Brownie (3hrs) ;need (2) Flour, (2) Egg, (2) Chocolate, (1) Chocolate Sauce
To make Fried Banana (1hr 30 min); need(1) Egg, (1) Flour, (4) Banana, (2) Chocolate Sauce

It's also used in the coffee thingy, the ice cream maker and something else if Im not mistaken. I'm just appalled at the items needed to make the sauces. It's loaded! Regular and brown sugar. Butter and cream.

ciarjen
02-15-15, 09:17 AM
As expected, got train asking for 7 chocolate brownies :mad:
Can't do anything else than discard the train :mad:
This is the third train in a row i have to discard because the 2 previous were asking for iron and it is impossible to find iron/silver/golds during any event (Valentine event atm) !
TL still haven't learnt from the past or may be they did it on purpose just to make people angry about them :mad:

I think these are system generated and TL does not spend any money on development to improve player experience unless it is something which generates income for them.

So, I don't think we will ever see a proper train order selection which is reasonable.