PDA

View Full Version : Sister Groups?

sweetieshan
02-11-15, 12:28 AM
What the heck is a sister group?

kooky panda
02-11-15, 11:10 AM
Where are you seeing this? Posted on walls in the game?

jandtandn
02-11-15, 11:24 AM
You mean the "twists," "perfs," and "pops," etc.?

sweetieshan
02-11-15, 11:40 AM
You mean the "twists," "perfs," and "pops," etc.?

Yeah, that stuff... I came across it during a google search for bakery designs. There was a blog that talked about the drama in all these groups, games they played, and there was a section "advertising" different groups to join - one for 10 gems! Apparently they engage in spamming and bullying, based on the posts I read. Seemed kind of immature and high school-ish to me. What is this madness? What's a perf? I'm just curious, I have no intention of getting involved with anything like this.

jandtandn
02-11-15, 12:10 PM
I'm not exactly sure. The 10 gems seems to be to change your bakery name from whatever it is to _____________ (emoji) perf/twist/etc. they seem like younger players, though I've never seem them spam. I have no idea what a perf is, though!

kooky panda
02-11-15, 12:23 PM
Yeah, that stuff... I came across it during a google search for bakery designs. There was a blog that talked about the drama in all these groups, games they played, and there was a section "advertising" different groups to join - one for 10 gems! Apparently they engage in spamming and bullying, based on the posts I read. Seemed kind of immature and high school-ish to me. What is this madness? What's a perf? I'm just curious, I have no intention of getting involved with anything like this.

This blog is not associated with Team Lava. Team Lava will never have in game advertising like this.

For further questions on this, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Closing since this thread is now discussing a third party site. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)