PDA

View Full Version : Finding information

GarfieldandPookie
02-10-15, 07:20 PM
I realize there is a rule about duplicate posts but how are you suppose to find information when you take a thread and combine it into 75 pages which means 750 posts! I started an in remembrance so that we could take pictures of the flowers posted where our stolen Wedding Alicorns were placed. Yes, it was about the wedding alicorn, but it is also about the pictures and remembering what has happened. If you combine all of the threads and information, you create a thread that is too large and too big to find anything. Therefore, it is censoring us because no one can look though all of those pages and find information! In addition, it makes players who want information about the update and completing the actual quest at disavantage. The stolen wedding alicorn is a separate topic! It deserves a separate place. I am so outaged about the stealing of my wedding alicorn and how this has been handled. The forum should just be left alone.

PurpleScorpion76
02-11-15, 03:48 AM
I agree, it actually took me most of yesterday morning sifting through those posts.