PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to all teamlava games

elektraalpha
02-10-15, 04:58 PM
I can't connet or play all teamlava games (dragon story, restaurant story bakery story, fashion story, farm story). While all other apps on my phone can still connect to internet, so it's not my phone problem.

[S8] Elsa
02-10-15, 05:03 PM
Are you attempting to connect to the game through Verizon FIOS? We have received reports that players are unable to connect to our games during evening hours. We're currently investigating.

elektraalpha
02-10-15, 05:14 PM
Nope, it's android. My phone is sony z3 (kitkat). And I'm connect through my home wifi. I live in Thailand.

[S8] Elsa
02-10-15, 05:21 PM
Do you have any issues connecting to the games through any other connection? Cell or other wifi?

elektraalpha
02-10-15, 05:47 PM
No issue on 3G... Through, other apps (FB, line, or gmail) can still work fine on wifi.

mysolara
02-10-15, 07:06 PM
Unable to connect. Using a Samsung Galaxy S4 on my home WiFi . All other web sites connect without issue.

LalaSmooth
02-10-15, 11:40 PM
If you've updated to Lollipop software on your Android device then teamlava servers aren't up to date yet and they are fixing the problem as soon as possible

elektraalpha
02-11-15, 05:47 AM
Nope, I'm still on kitkat. Sony have yet release lollipop.

LalaSmooth
02-11-15, 06:22 AM
Nope, I'm still on kitkat. Sony have yet release lollipop.

Have you force closed the app? Unistall it and reinstall it? Check for updates in Google play

elektraalpha
02-11-15, 08:53 AM
//facepalms

I had just factory reset my phone last month and the update of bakery story is June 2014. No, the app(s) are actually lastesst version. They're just suddenly can't connect to the server even though just less than 8 hours before (before I went to bed) the connection was fine.

And no, still not my phone or my home wifi fault, since other apps still connect to internet normally. Just those of teamlava that can't connect.

peggylimps
01-01-16, 08:06 PM
If you've updated to Lollipop software on your Android device then teamlava servers aren't up to date yet and they are fixing the problem as soon as possible

Hi Team Lava, I am unable to play any team lava games on WIFI mode on my Android. It is on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which I have just updated. Please help!!

peggylimps
01-02-16, 07:12 AM
Hi Team Lava, I am unable to play any team lava games on WIFI mode on my Android. It is on Android Lollipop 5.1.1 which I have just updated. Please help!!

Noted, thank you LalaSmooth