PDA

View Full Version : Team lava we want to buy items with coins

Unregistered
02-05-11, 02:05 PM
Please We. Want to be able to enyoy this game. But why buy all new items with gems.please find. A Way were. We can purchase stuff with. Coins. And please get rid of the holiday suff is over. Team lava. Promise they have update s every weekbso far they have lie....please. Thank you very much

Unregistered
02-05-11, 08:19 PM
I would like to be able to buy new items with coins as well. Maybe they will take this advice for the next update, next week ;-)

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:00 PM
The whole point of gems is to earn TL money, and without money they cant provide us with these games. I dont buy gems myself, but I dont complain about it either, because I realise that is my choice, and I can understand why the gems exist. We all finally get an update and yet the forum is filled with complaints because it isn't all for free. Master your recipes and earn the gems.

Unregistered
02-05-11, 09:36 PM
The whole point of gems is to earn TL money, and without money they cant provide us with these games. I dont buy gems myself, but I dont complain about it either, because I realise that is my choice, and I can understand why the gems exist. We all finally get an update and yet the forum is filled with complaints because it isn't all for free. Master your recipes and earn the gems.

The only time you get gems is when you reach Lvl 3 of a recipe and I'm almost maxed on every recipe RS. I'd be happy to pay for this game if we could just use coins to buy certain items.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 09:47 AM
Well, considering that there are new recipes for which you can earn gems for completing. And, you can get free gems for downloading RS valentine's edition, farm story VDay, or city story VDay, I don't see what all the griping is about. Combined, you have plenty of opportunities to get enough free gems to buy whichever of the new updated decor you like. Well, maybe you won't be able to do your entire bakery in the new tile or wall stuff - but who expects to do that for free?