PDA

View Full Version : Kicked out and lost bombs

awsumum
02-10-15, 02:06 PM
Twice this morning I have tried to go into the mine and the game has kicked me out and taken my dynamite. I had 5 to start off with, went into mine, game kicked me out and when I went back in I had 4 dynamite. Tried again to go into mine (need land!) and AGAIN the game kicked me out AND took my dynamite.

This is becoming a major issue for me, and I was actually counting on the update fixing this problem. I get kicked out of Dragon Story at least 15-20 times, on a bad day lots more. It's making playing really difficult, and I was hoping someone may have a solution :). I'm doing all the usual stuff to try to keep me getting kicked out to a minimum: collecting from habitats, visiting a few neighbours, visit arctic isles, collecting food, etc but nothing seems to help. Has anyone out there got another solution? I'm getting desperate, especially since there's a Community World Event going on right now.

Thanks in advance :)
Rache

Kennedward
02-10-15, 02:32 PM
Re-install the game, if that still doesn't help, email TL

Marmalademuffin
02-10-15, 02:43 PM
Re-install the game, if that still doesn't help, email TL

I am having the same problem. How do you reinstall an app? Do I just go to the app store and get it again? I force closed mine but if I delete the app, won't I lose all the progress I have made on my game?

MajicHearts
02-10-15, 02:46 PM
I am having the same problem. How do you reinstall an app? Do I just go to the app store and get it again? I force closed mine but if I delete the app, won't I lose all the progress I have made on my game?
You will not loose your game status as it is saved on TL's servers.

Kennedward
02-10-15, 02:57 PM

Just simply deleted it and download it again, and as the above post said, TL saved your progress so you won't lose anything

Marmalademuffin
02-10-15, 09:09 PM
Thanks I will give that a try

awsumum
02-10-15, 11:07 PM
Thank you everyone, it seems to have settled down since I implemented all your strategies. A huge thankyou for everyone's suggestions :)

Kennedward
02-11-15, 08:58 AM
Thank you everyone, it seems to have settled down since I implemented all your strategies. A huge thankyou for everyone's suggestions :)

You're welcome:cool:

awsumum
02-11-15, 12:59 PM
Oh and before I forget, a huge thankyou to either TL or a generous deity for replacing my lost bombs :) altho im still a little nervous about trying to mine again!!

Anaboe
02-12-15, 05:33 AM
It happens to me all the time. Usually it helps to reboot my device.

lilithgio
02-13-15, 02:47 PM
It happend also to me. But only this time i noticed that i lost three pieces of land :(

Clark_Wayne
02-14-15, 03:44 AM
I often got the problem. Just make sure you go in mine when beginning your game, never after visiting neighbors or collecting your coins. Or force close your apps before going to the mine