PDA

View Full Version : Will there be a Valentines event for us?

midsom
02-10-15, 01:19 PM
I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer, other TL games have been doing valentines themed events for a week at least and some for longer, there isn't much time left before Valentines Day, so is there going to be something?

midsom
02-10-15, 03:22 PM
Bumping

PikaSquirrel
02-10-15, 04:47 PM
There will be an update this week. Stay tuned to find out if it's Valentine's Day related. :)

tuffyjkitten
02-11-15, 08:29 AM
Hopefully everyone can take part too... Haven't been eligible for any updates since the Winter Bakery. Getting very bored with no goals to do except collect from the tavern to talk with Griselda and look for red fish.

PurpleScorpion76
02-11-15, 09:11 AM
Hopefully everyone can take part too... Haven't been eligible for any updates since the Winter Bakery. Getting very bored with no goals to do except collect from the tavern to talk with Griselda and look for red fish.

I feel your pain, just a little way ahead but further up level wise and I was getting frustrated with pretty much only the Greselda line, managed to get last weeks though. Good to know there is an update tomorrow keep fingers crossed were eligible :)

Ooooze
02-11-15, 10:25 AM
We'll know tomorrow... ;)

Noon PST, Right?

Seriously700
02-11-15, 03:38 PM
After obsessively playing for over a year on my main account, plus on my sons account for about 4 months, I'm really not looking forward to a potential Valentines event. This is so unlike me!

But the breach of trust over the repossession of the free wedding alicorn, combined w TL refusal to reverse a very expensive gem trap purchase in DS (which I have since deleted) has left me very ambivalent about continuing to play any TL games if they do not implement a gem confirmation button or otherwise show a commitment to treating customers ethically.

I really do not think I can muster up the enthusiasm to play a timed event on just 1 account, let alone 2. I've really enjoyed CS, have spent plenty of money on CS and other TL games, but I'm getting more and more discouraged. I would love for TL to give me a reason to stay but I think they are going to continue their questionable policies. Such a shame.

CuteTali
02-11-15, 03:55 PM
I thought that I wasn't getting any vday related content at all for being a relatively low level, so that's why the only thing I got was that 1 alicorn that you have to wait a full day to even collect anything from, as a consultation prize for not getting to participate in the full event. Now the alicorn is gone and still nothing new, no animals, no plants, no buildings, no quests, nothing vday related at all. It's like they forgot vday completely in this game!!! And that's my favorite holiday. I want cute pink stuff like all my neighbours, they got pink cows and sheep and buildings. It's like my fave holiday is getting totally skipped in my kingdom. Same for fashion story, we got nothing vday related this week at all. I thought we were gonna have a big LTO sale, was planning on buying gems as a gift... /sigh

Seriously700
02-11-15, 04:25 PM
I thought that I wasn't getting any vday related content at all for being a relatively low level, so that's why the only thing I got was that 1 alicorn that you have to wait a full day to even collect anything from, as a consultation prize for not getting to participate in the full event. Now the alicorn is gone and still nothing new, no animals, no plants, no buildings, no quests, nothing vday related at all. It's like they forgot vday completely in this game!!! And that's my favorite holiday. I want cute pink stuff like all my neighbours, they got pink cows and sheep and buildings. It's like my fave holiday is getting totally skipped in my kingdom. Same for fashion story, we got nothing vday related this week at all. I thought we were gonna have a big LTO sale, was planning on buying gems as a gift... /sigh

Valentines 2014 was my first real CS event, and both my kids had started playing too. It was a lot of fun but quite expensive. We all bought the special package with the pink rainbows and fountain, and I got both kids the extra pink alicorn. Plus a nice collection of coin and gem animals, trees, spires, etc. Not as awesome as having a love shack but still pretty good.

That's why I'm so disappointed that any update tomorrow will be soured for me, coming so fresh on the heels of these issues with Team Lava. They are really destroying the fun of the game for so many long-term paying customers.

Liloze
02-11-15, 05:24 PM
After obsessively playing for over a year on my main account, plus on my sons account for about 4 months, I'm really not looking forward to a potential Valentines event. This is so unlike me!

But the breach of trust over the repossession of the free wedding alicorn, combined w TL refusal to reverse a very expensive gem trap purchase in DS (which I have since deleted) has left me very ambivalent about continuing to play any TL games if they do not implement a gem confirmation button or otherwise show a commitment to treating customers ethically.

I really do not think I can muster up the enthusiasm to play a timed event on just 1 account, let alone 2. I've really enjoyed CS, have spent plenty of money on CS and other TL games, but I'm getting more and more discouraged. I would love for TL to give me a reason to stay but I think they are going to continue their questionable policies. Such a shame.

I've Been playing for more than two years now, ( alas directly after the love shack ) and never have I been so lukewarm about Thursday's update.
Valentine or not, I lost my enthusiasm.
I used to prepare like crazy for the update day, getting excited and trying to think of all the possibilities, and stuff required.
Today I simply went through my Queedom chores, not even concentrating on what I was doing :(

kooky panda
02-11-15, 08:20 PM
I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer, other TL games have been doing valentines themed events for a week at least and some for longer, there isn't much time left before Valentines Day, so is there going to be something?

There will be an update this week. Stay tuned to find out if it's Valentine's Day related. :)

Please continue update discussions on the Sneak Peek into weekly updates (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?75061-Sneak-Peek-into-weekly-updates) thread!

Thanks!