PDA

View Full Version : Where's my Alicorn?!?

m1stery
02-10-15, 12:01 PM
Yesterday when I checked my game my Alicorn was right by my carriage and now it's missing!!! :confused:
Before someone says that the Alicorn that was in the market is a mistake and it has been fixed, I know about all of that. I have bought that Alicorn while it was possible so I should have it in my kingdom, right?

So basically my question is is this a temporary mistake that is going to be fixed, or should I contact TL support so that they could fix it?

zoeee87
02-10-15, 12:08 PM
It's not a temporary mistake and it won't be fixed.

You can contact TL but they won't help you...

m1stery
02-10-15, 12:19 PM
You can contact TL but they won't help you...

What makes you say that, have you contacted them about this?

Do you know the email of TL support

meme1098
02-10-15, 12:21 PM
Support@teamlava.com

Give it a try but don't expect a positive result.

Jennerwein1
02-10-15, 03:15 PM
If you make a mistake, let's say as in putting out a free Alicorn, the way to fix this is NOT to take it away! This is punishing all of us for your ( that is TL's) mistake. So, I am almost lvl 47, have played over one year, paid $$. If I am getting punished for TL's mistake without compensation, I will delete and not come back, as much as I like this game. Playing CS, RS 2, DS and FFS. So I think I qualify as a loyal customer, and this is no way to treat those of us who are. This kind of " customer service" would not fly with any other business. I hope I will not have to miss playing CS.

reliquary
02-10-15, 03:24 PM
And before you close this thread also.....

I really wish Team Lava would quit putting all this on the forum mods!

Hiding your head in the sand and making them deal with it....so sad

Galadraal
02-10-15, 03:40 PM
I searched high and low for my Alicorn. I had moved things around before I went to bed and the next day when I couldn't find it, I thought maybe a building or something big was blocking it so then I looked on my other game and it was gone. It only gave 6 energy like the pink one instead a full refill so I don't know why they stole it back. I thought it was cute and cool to have for the wedding since Sabina wants her carriage pulled by Alicorns.

kooky panda
02-10-15, 03:57 PM
Yesterday when I checked my game my Alicorn was right by my carriage and now it's missing!!! :confused:
Before someone says that the Alicorn that was in the market is a mistake and it has been fixed, I know about all of that. I have bought that Alicorn while it was possible so I should have it in my kingdom, right?

So basically my question is is this a temporary mistake that is going to be fixed, or should I contact TL support so that they could fix it?

The Alicorn that was in the market for 0 coins has been removed from players games. See post 1 on the current thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78196-Castle-Story-2-5-15-The-Big-News

If you finished the goal , Goal "Horsin' Around" try restarting your device then check your inventory . If it is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.