PDA

View Full Version : Spin to Win - 2/10/2015

roguebee
02-10-15, 11:56 AM
Looks like there is a new Spin to Wheel... 3 day event.

4 maps on first spin.

mbyte68
02-10-15, 12:07 PM
Phantom

Passera
02-10-15, 12:22 PM
4 maps for me also only 8 spots on this wheel luckily there's no food especially since I somehow spent 250 gold on food last night :/

amerirish
02-10-15, 12:25 PM
2 lanterns :(

freshfunin2008
02-10-15, 12:33 PM
I got the Teddy dragon. I think I have it already but not sure. With over 300 dragons who can keep track anymore. Does anyone know the other dragons on the wheel?

awsumum
02-10-15, 12:38 PM
I got the Teddy dragon. I think I have it already but not sure. With over 300 dragons who can keep track anymore. Does anyone know the other dragons on the wheel?

Looks like a rose dragon, phantom, white chocolate and teddy (I could be wrong, I came here to see if anyone else knew what the dragons were!)

ghostiemom
02-10-15, 12:47 PM
Oh, whatever will I do with my beautiful gold path?? :rolleyes:

LonePudding
02-10-15, 12:58 PM

Lol! I got 4 maps. Hoping not to get a phantom

amerirish
02-10-15, 01:03 PM

Oooh ooh ooh can I have him???

chewingthecud
02-10-15, 01:05 PM
Hello All. Just got a Black Rose dragon. Good luck everyone!:D

mimiamelia
02-10-15, 01:08 PM
Got phantom on the first spin, so happy:-) I love phantom of the opera, lol. Must have better luck this time, because last time I didn't get any dragon.

Good luck everyone! I love the spin, even though it can be frustrating at times, lol

DaenerysFantasy
02-10-15, 01:20 PM
I got white chocolat! Happy about it :)

Kennedward
02-10-15, 01:20 PM
1st spin - 4 maps

amerirish
02-10-15, 01:43 PM
The only dragon I already have is White Chocolate so I really really hope I get a new one this time around. Not looking good so far though :rolleyes:

Marmalademuffin
02-10-15, 02:39 PM

Buy a few more and build a yellow brick road, then you're off to see the wizard!

Kennedward
02-10-15, 02:58 PM
I'm disappointed because all I ever get from spinning the wheel are maps....

SHINeeFan23
02-10-15, 02:58 PM
Got this info from dragon story wiki.

lvl 23 & Up

Black Rose
Teddy Baby
Phantom Baby
White Chocolate

lvl 22 - 10

Teddy
Phantom
White Chocolate
Mermaid

P.S. I got 10 hearts on free spin, phantom & white cocolate on extra spin.

Natasha_07
02-10-15, 04:25 PM
I got white chocolate which I already have. :o

Megalloo
02-10-15, 05:04 PM
Wow I actually won a white chocolate on my first spin! The last spin n win i didn't win anything but some silly coins and maps.

ahomeforme
02-10-15, 07:12 PM
I can almost use everything on the wheel, but I really2 hope to get the phantom....
Was always able to get a couple dragons from past wheels, hopefully can get some from this wheel too.
First spin, gold path tho', the one thing I don't care about.

pinkdragonlady63
02-10-15, 09:26 PM
Hey am I only one the spinner WILL NOT work on??? Have tried it over several days, 3 or 4times...won't spin. Came here figuring would be a fix or at least complaints...just me??!!! BTW am not new...got new phone and guess the transfer made it come up as new??!!

missbandette
02-10-15, 09:50 PM

Lol! Right! That's what I got too! Figures I just bought a couple the other day to go with the two that I had won awhile ago on a different spin-to-win. Just wanted to be able to use them somewhere. I always spend waay too much gold on these spin-to-wins, hopefully this time i'll get a dragon I want out of it this time. Please let me get black rose, or teddy! Lol! I wish we could trade eggs that we have in storage bc I have 7 pumpkin, 5 cherry blossom, 5 seahorse, 3 falling leaf, 2 boo, 2 Aphrodite, 1 sparkler, lunar horse, dawn tree, Germany, pink lotus, blue peacock, mummy, snowstorm, and rogue. They just stay there as little lonely eggs. I had a extra enlightened but I hatched it and used it to craft my Quartz dragon. I'm scared to run out of room like I have read happening to a lot of players so I try to trade or sell my doubles.

awsumum
02-11-15, 12:54 AM
Hey am I only one the spinner WILL NOT work on??? Have tried it over several days, 3 or 4times...won't spin. Came here figuring would be a fix or at least complaints...just me??!!! BTW am not new...got new phone and guess the transfer made it come up as new??!!

Usually the spinning wheel sticks like crazy for me, does weird things like lag or go backwards, and is generally a pain for me. This one seems a little easier to use, but I've only had 1 spin :)

xxxe
02-11-15, 07:30 AM
Lol! Right! That's what I got too! Figures I just bought a couple the other day to go with the two that I had won awhile ago on a different spin-to-win. Just wanted to be able to use them somewhere. I always spend waay too much gold on these spin-to-wins, hopefully this time i'll get a dragon I want out of it this time. Please let me get black rose, or teddy! Lol! I wish we could trade eggs that we have in storage bc I have 7 pumpkin, 5 cherry blossom, 5 seahorse, 3 falling leaf, 2 boo, 2 Aphrodite, 1 sparkler, lunar horse, dawn tree, Germany, pink lotus, blue peacock, mummy, snowstorm, and rogue. They just stay there as little lonely eggs. I had a extra enlightened but I hatched it and used it to craft my Quartz dragon. I'm scared to run out of room like I have read happening to a lot of players so I try to trade or sell my doubles.

Wow! That's a lot of dragons in storage! Lol I wish I could take an extra Cherry blossom off your hands! At least you have a beautiful storage lol.

I haven't won a dragon on the last 3 wheels. And one of them I wasted 60 gems for extra spins. Cmon wheel! Let me land on one dragon this time!

debhutchinson
02-11-15, 07:42 AM
Here is a screen shot of the prizes in the current Spin-to-Win:

BTW my Spin wheel does everything Awsumum's does. Yesterday I didn't think I was ever going to get it to Spin. So, I'd try to spin, get stuck and try again a few moments later. Figured it was a lag with WiFi connection. This current Spin-to-Win lag is definately the worst ever for me.

Anaboe
02-11-15, 08:32 AM
First spin, Phantom - which I already had. All dragons on this wheel I already have, so it's nodig deal for me this time. Happy, because I know I won't be dissapointed :)

Anaboe
02-11-15, 08:36 AM
I have an excell sheet in which I put all dragons that were ever released. I keep track of all my dragons: if I have them, when I got them, if they're still available and how, if they are limited (and if so, till when), what the reason is for being limited, how I got mine, what colors they are, in what habitat they're played and what lvl they are, etc.

I must add a colom in which I State if they are hatched, for I have 20+ Unique dragons that I haven't hatched yet: too scared to run out of space.

This way I always

Kennedward
02-11-15, 08:57 AM
1st spin - 4 maps
2nd spin - 4 maps again....

So disappointed....

amerirish
02-11-15, 09:34 AM
2nd Spin - 2 lanterns again :(

mbyte68
02-11-15, 09:39 AM
2nd iphone spin white chocolate had phantom other day :) , android1 4 maps android2 10boxs

ghostiemom
02-11-15, 10:41 AM
A second gold path!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

LonePudding
02-11-15, 10:54 AM
A second gold path!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm too excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Lol! Lucky you!

freshfunin2008
02-11-15, 11:07 AM
ah the old gold path to nothing. I got a white chocolate and Phantom today. Lucky me!!!! Thanks TL!! Thanks for the glitch on the world event as well.

LonePudding
02-11-15, 11:10 AM
I got 4 maps again. I didn't really need help in the expanding department but every map counts!

ndtrance
02-11-15, 11:23 AM
I got maps yesterday and black rose today. I got the useless gold brick road yesterday and a phantom today on my other account. Happy to get the dragons!

I also have problems spinning the wheel. I end up turning the wheel a few times before it actually spins.

freshfunin2008
02-11-15, 12:33 PM
Just be happy the wheel works. I spun it real slow and it actually spun faster than I have ever seen it spin. It has a mind of its own.

Natasha_07
02-11-15, 12:59 PM
I got white chocolate which I already have. :o

Yeah I got 4 maps, so happy! Can't wait for tomorrow's spin.

mbyte68
02-11-15, 01:15 PM
:) my 1st iphone spin got me Phantom wich i allready had glad for white chocolate though that can go in my red/white xmas habitat :)

Megalloo
02-11-15, 01:30 PM
TL is being nice! second day spinning and I won the bear; yesterday I won white chocolate. Glad to be winning a dragon, on previous games I only won maps and coins.

tuffyjkitten
02-11-15, 01:54 PM
Maps and lanterns for me! And that's 2 less battles I have to fight now! So I'm happy.

DI3S3L
02-11-15, 03:48 PM
Ok stopped on the a Teddy Dragon and THEN WENT BACKWARDS TO GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE

ghostiemom
02-11-15, 03:51 PM
Yay! My son got Teddy, he wanted it so bad! :o And he's home sick today, so that was a nice treat.

chezkaye13
02-11-15, 04:54 PM
Been playing for 2 years. Am at lv 150. DO NOT NEED MAPS! Am actually getting nothing as maps do not show in storage and can't use them anyway. Should be maps or island parts!!

KadeeDid
02-11-15, 06:57 PM
Usually the spinning wheel sticks like crazy for me, does weird things like lag or go backwards, and is generally a pain for me. This one seems a little easier to use, but I've only had 1 spin :)

I found that you have to spin it just right or it sticks or lands on something you want, then freezes. I want dragons and get other things. Usually maps but today got lanterns.

missbandette
02-12-15, 07:03 AM
2nd spin adding a white chocolate to my storage since I already have it. Really trying to contain myself on buying extra spins this time, I'm doing good so far! Must resist!!! Do not give in to black rose and teddy dragons! Lol! Especially since I rly shld already have teddy from last years valentine event but I had limited play time then.

xxe- I wish I could give you a cherry blossom. I would rather it be hatched and have a loving home! Lol!

mbyte68
02-12-15, 07:44 AM
main got lantens , android1: gold path android2: Teddy :)

Kennedward
02-12-15, 07:48 AM
1st spin - 4 maps
2nd spin - 4 maps
3rd spin - 4 maps again....

I HATE THIS WHEEL!!!!:mad:

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 09:01 AM
path
path
maps

amerirish
02-12-15, 09:28 AM
2 lanterns
2 lanterns
1 gold path :(

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 09:47 AM
It could at least be 10 gold paths, so it doesn't look stupid all by itself. :confused:

missbandette
02-12-15, 12:02 PM
I agree, ghostiemom! ��

I couldn't resist just bought 2 spins! Got 2 lighthouse beacons, that I don't need, and TEDDY!!! Yay I got one I wanted!!! The teddy egg is so adorable!! Now someone keep me away from this wheel before I start trying for black rose! Lol!

LonePudding
02-12-15, 12:14 PM
I agree, ghostiemom! ��

I couldn't resist just bought 2 spins! Got 2 lighthouse beacons, that I don't need, and TEDDY!!! Yay I got one I wanted!!! The teddy egg is so adorable!! Now someone keep me away from this wheel before I start trying for black rose! Lol!

I know the feeling!! One time I spent 300 gold on spins and got no dragon! Stayed away since!

Natasha_07
02-12-15, 12:21 PM
Yeah I got 4 maps, so happy! Can't wait for tomorrow's spin.

Well what do you guys know, sarcasm did pay off apparently as I got Phantom today! Am I happy ? Very! Now if I can only get teddy tomorrow.

mbyte68
02-12-15, 12:33 PM
I know the feeling!! One time I spent 300 gold on spins and got no dragon! Stayed away since!

know the feeling there spend about 120 once on extra spins not as bad as me tryin for passion must of gone through nearly 400 gold trying to get passion :(

ghostiemom
02-12-15, 12:36 PM
know the feeling there spend about 120 once on extra spins not as bad as me tryin for passion must of gone through nearly 400 gold trying to get passion :(

I think somehow the game senses when a player is trying desperately to get something and exploits the desperation to get more gold.

missbandette
02-12-15, 01:06 PM

I have too!!! I haven't learned yet bc I keep doing it and I keep spending gold until I get the dragon I want, or sometimes two dragons. I think about the 4-dragon habitats I could have with all that gold. Atleast when ya spend money on a dragon, decor, or a habitat your getting what you want right away. Lol! Please don't get me wrong it is my choice to spend the money, I'm not meaning to complain, just sharing my experiences. ;)

I think somehow the game senses when a player is trying desperately to get something and exploits the desperation to get more gold.

I have thought the same thing! I've gotten like 3 or 4 socials pretty much in a row, and have traded off quite a few of them in the past. It knows!! The Dragon Story Breeding and Wheel Gods are watching us!!! :p

JCG812
02-12-15, 01:50 PM
1st spin: Mermaid
2nd spin: Phantom
3rd spin: Teddy

Noob luck?

2 weeks ago or so, I had the pleasure of spinning once before this wheel disappeared.. leaving a lovely amount of apples. Safe to say I am very happy at the moment.

missbandette
02-12-15, 02:09 PM
1st spin: Mermaid
2nd spin: Phantom
3rd spin: Teddy

Noob luck?

2 weeks ago or so, I had the pleasure of spinning once before this wheel disappeared.. leaving a lovely amount of apples. Safe to say I am very happy at the moment.

Congratulations!!! That is so cool!!! Keep your good luck streak going!!! :D

LonePudding
02-12-15, 02:13 PM
I have too!!! I haven't learned yet bc I keep doing it and I keep spending gold until I get the dragon I want, or sometimes two dragons. I think about the 4-dragon habitats I could have with all that gold. Atleast when ya spend money on a dragon, decor, or a habitat your getting what you want right away. Lol! Please don't get me wrong it is my choice to spend the money, I'm not meaning to complain, just sharing my experiences. ;)

After every spin I tell myself to stop but I just can't. Lol.

metsfreek
02-12-15, 02:29 PM
Got 4 spins in today because it will be my last. Beacons, maps then Phantom and Black Rose :D

missbandette
02-12-15, 03:07 PM
After every spin I tell myself to stop but I just can't. Lol.

When it lands close to what I want I say... One more, it's so close! The one more keeps going until I get the dragon that I just had to have, or I look down and see I've spent most of my gold. :p Those are the times I'm wishing that spending gold did increase our chances of getting what we're after. Then I justify it to myself by saying... Well I had fun so it was worth it. It's a vicious cycle! Lol! :D

vshephard96
02-12-15, 08:23 PM
blah.. I've gotten 3 gold bricks.

Nice Chewingthecud.

Wheel says 15:07:33 but then when I click on it shows Next spin is in 18 hours. LOL Does the wheel disappear at 15 hours? Does anyone know.

Kennedward
02-12-15, 08:46 PM
I have one last spin tomorrow, not sure how I'll do, hopefully not more maps that I don't need

PernReloaded
02-12-15, 09:36 PM
I managed the Black Rose dragon. After all my failures with the last STW, I am fine with this.

mbyte68
02-13-15, 05:41 AM
Stupid wheel stuck on teddy but give me phantom already got this one grrr tempted email them get them swap it for the right one

mbyte68
02-13-15, 06:38 AM
Payed for a spin got white coccy :) don't mind having another can keep 1 as baby

ahomeforme
02-13-15, 06:59 AM
Woohoo! I got my Phantom.... Thank you, thank you, thank you, whoever...
Spent 90 gold. First 2 spins got beacons which I don't need anymore *sadface*. Was going to just give it up, came here to read the latest spins, decided I should try once more for Phantom....aaannnnd, I got it! Woohoo!!
My daughter was like "Mommy, what?! What happened?!" when she heard my screams of joy, hahaha...

mbyte68
02-13-15, 07:01 AM
Sweet congrats

roguebee
02-13-15, 07:19 AM
I managed to get a 4th spin in, received maps. That made 2 sets of maps, some lanterns, and Black Rose. About par for a spin the wheel. Did received a nice dragon I didn't have.

Kennedward
02-13-15, 08:30 AM
Last spin, 4 maps, which means all of my spins only got me maps. I HATE THIS SPIN THE WHEEL!!!!:mad:

CuteTali
02-13-15, 08:38 AM
Tried every day, even bought several spins and didn't get the teddy bear dragon, not even the black rose dragon either :( This 3 day spin to win has been too short, they need to continue it thoughout the weekend. All I kept getting most of the time are those stupid lanterns, I don't even participate in tournaments, so they're useless to me.

unto0chable87
02-13-15, 08:59 AM
Last spin, 4 maps, which means all of my spins only got me maps. I HATE THIS SPIN THE WHEEL!!!!:mad:

I totally agree!

amerirish
02-13-15, 11:48 AM

I got 2 more lanterns on my last spin so it went laterns, laterns, gold path, laterns for me. The worst of it is that I already have the crafted the lighthouse dragon and am not trying for a second one (never works for me). I am really disappointed that I didn't get a dragon :(

Natasha_07
02-13-15, 12:37 PM
I got 2 more lanterns on my last spin so it went laterns, laterns, gold path, laterns for me. The worst of it is that I already have the crafted the lighthouse dragon and am not trying for a second one (never works for me). I am really disappointed that I didn't get a dragon :(

Too bad you couldn't send me your extra lanterns since I needed 6 more, opportunity lost. LOL! :(

DaenerysFantasy
02-13-15, 01:20 PM
Got 2 chocolats and 2x boxes

Kennedward
02-13-15, 05:16 PM
It seems quite a few of the players agree with me, seriously TL needs to get rid of useless things like dragon parts or maps from spin the wheel to make it better. High level players don't need maps to expand anymore, and most players who have crafted the dragon don't need those parts either.

LonePudding
02-13-15, 05:25 PM
It seems quite a few of the players agree with me, seriously TL needs to get rid of useless things like dragon parts or maps from spin the wheel to make it better. High level players don't need maps to expand anymore, and most players who have crafted the dragon don't need those parts either.

I totally agree. This wheel I got 12 maps and 2 lighthouse beacons. Useless for me as I only expand using island parts & my lighthouse was crafted a week ago.

cvijetich7
02-13-15, 05:28 PM
Gold path, White Chocolate and Teddy <3

redstar177
02-13-15, 07:35 PM
At the very least they should replace the maps on the wheel with island parts. Some players still won't be able to use them, but at least if TL makes more expandable islands, they will be able to use them later. Maps are just utterly useless.

Kennedward
02-13-15, 08:25 PM
At the very least they should replace the maps on the wheel with island parts. Some players still won't be able to use them, but at least if TL makes more expandable islands, they will be able to use them later. Maps are just utterly useless.

My thoughts exactly, we can get maps from simply asking neighbors everyday for free, it's the easiest item to get, so we don't need them to be on the wheel:mad: