PDA

View Full Version : Farm Machinery

Unregistered
08-05-10, 04:52 AM
Can you please please add some farm machinery to this game, a tractor, combine harvester, trailor, quad bike would be a brilliant addition to an already great game.

Unregistered
08-05-10, 10:30 AM
Can you please please add some farm machinery to this game, a tractor, combine harvester, trailor, quad bike would be a brilliant addition to an already great game.

yup... and it is a lot of tapping for plowing and planting when your farm is huge. need some type of the machines to do the work pls. thanks

Unregistered
08-05-10, 12:55 PM
I am getting bored and tired from all the tapping.. my finger tip hurts BIG time ahhhhh.....

Please add machinery so I can do the farming job more efficiently and quickly, with LESS pain.

It is like farming in the 18th centuries with bare hands, or finger....

Hawk 8
08-06-10, 07:01 AM
Machinery would be nice but I do not think it would be anything but for decorations. I believe that TeamLava has the stance that if you are tapping too much then plant less and have more decorations. They are not forcing us to have such larger farms. Anyways some machinery would be nice.

Unregistered
08-06-10, 07:34 AM
Yeah sorry i meant just for decoration purposes, i didn't expect them to be moving images

Larry
08-06-10, 10:10 PM
I for machinery to do work for cultivating planting, and harvesting. my finger is getting tiered.