PDA

View Full Version : Burning ember quest

bozotc19
02-10-15, 11:28 AM
I'm am at the raw materials quest which requires Golden Fleece, large diamond and a burning ember from the desert sands. I have the first 2, but I cannot get the burning ember and I have been there twice. WHere the hell is it? Please help. I am stuck and cannot progress

AuntyRose32
02-10-15, 11:34 AM
Hi, when I got to this part of the story line I was stuck for quite a while too. I don't want to put you off but I was stuck for a couple of months, so it's going to take more than two visits to get the ember or you could be really lucky and get it on your next adventure. There's no set amount of visits and then you get it, it's all luck. I couldn't get that burning ember at all but it eventually happened for me and I gladly moved on. Don't lose heart over it, it will come. Best of luck to you.

belbar22
02-10-15, 11:49 AM
I have 2 accounts and on one I was really lucky and got it on the 3rd adventure and on my other account it took a couple of weeks. Good Luck.

PurpleScorpion76
02-10-15, 11:50 AM
Yes I takes a while but you can get it. I think I visited 2 or 3 times a week to the relevant adventure and got it about 2-4 weeks after. It was one elusive item I was after. Got two quite quickly.

bozotc19
02-10-15, 12:40 PM
How can I not lose heart? Am I supposed to make armor and sweet treats for months. I have no quests ongoing except for the enchanted materials quest which I need a mysterious potion, which I have been looking for for 3 weeks. This just plain stupid. I like this game, but really? There is nothing else for me to do....I'm at a dead end. Incredibly frustrating