PDA

View Full Version : About Free Gems

Protuk
02-10-15, 01:54 AM
Hi, Im playing this game on mobile, to be specific, Nokia X.

This phone has an Android OS but is not supported by google play, so therefore i dont have any google account.

Do you guys have any way to make us Nokia users have free gems? Or like when we log-in to the game everyday, we receive 1 gem? or any other way?

Thanks

BuddyB111
02-10-15, 12:41 PM
You could try installing the games from 1MobileMarket. That's where I got older versions of the game on the recommendation of others on here. I got the Halloween and Christmas versions from a few years ago, the ones where the customers are in fancy dress and the neighbourhood is decorations for the holidays.

twospoons
02-10-15, 12:49 PM
i tried that once, installing the game from another source instead of google play after i got the goal to download that version. it didn't work. i think if you're playing android, the gems-to-download goals will only register as complete if you get the requisite game via google play. sorry that's not helpful, protuk. this may be more helpful, but frankly, it looks very complex and i'm not sure i'd try it--scratch that, i definitely wouldn't try it. but you might want to:

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/how-to-root-nokia-x-and-get-access-to-google-play-store-and-google-now-508391

filochick1982
02-10-15, 02:24 PM
That's not true. I've downloaded from 1mobilemarket and it gave me the free gems.

i tried that once, installing the game from another source instead of google play after i got the goal to download that version. it didn't work. i think if you're playing android, the gems-to-download goals will only register as complete if you get the requisite game via google play. sorry that's not helpful, protuk. this may be more helpful, but frankly, it looks very complex and i'm not sure i'd try it--scratch that, i definitely wouldn't try it. but you might want to:

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/how-to-root-nokia-x-and-get-access-to-google-play-store-and-google-now-508391

twospoons
02-10-15, 06:09 PM
That's not true. I've downloaded from 1mobilemarket and it gave me the free gems.

huh. weird. i'm going to try it again next time and see if it works! i only tried the once, since the other games kept showing me the uncompleted goal after i'd played the game i downloaded from 1mobilemarket, so i never bothered again.