PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Issue

LalaSmooth
02-10-15, 12:09 AM
It's been nearly 4 days since I cannot get into my bakery and restaurant since lollipop update and I wanted to know when this issue will be fixed as goals are running and we will probably won't have enough time to finish them. Does anyone know when this will be solved? It's so annoying.

mytsa
02-10-15, 12:11 AM
I think you should email to teamlava support to seek help.

LalaSmooth
02-10-15, 12:36 AM
I think you should email to teamlava support to seek help.

I did but waiting on a reply. Suppose all I can do is wait :)

sally_brown
02-10-15, 08:15 AM
If TeamLava games aren't compatible with the update (or whatever the problem it is), then it seems like they should extend the goal period.

LalaSmooth
02-10-15, 01:35 PM
If TeamLava games aren't compatible with the update (or whatever the problem it is), then it seems like they should extend the goal period.

Agreed but I doubt that will ever happen but would be nice, I am currently using Christmas 2012 version but it keeps saying it's out of sync. I really wish they would hurry up and sort out the servers.

filochick1982
02-10-15, 02:26 PM
Don't you have the normal version of the game as well?

Agreed but I doubt that will ever happen but would be nice, I am currently using Christmas 2012 version but it keeps saying it's out of sync. I really wish they would hurry up and sort out the servers.

LalaSmooth
02-10-15, 04:11 PM
Don't you have the normal version of the game as well?

I tried installing that thinking it would work but it kicks me off saying it's not working. Guess we will just have to wait and hope they expand the goal time and date.

larissa2k
02-10-15, 05:57 PM
I have a HTC one and a update waiting should I download or is this not the same issue?

LalaSmooth
02-11-15, 12:42 AM
I have a HTC one and a update waiting should I download or is this not the same issue?
You'd have the same issue as other players are experiencing the same problem when they updated their phone

kiwi445
02-11-15, 06:21 PM
I am able to play my bakery fine now. Though I factory reset my phone. Don't know if that fixed the glitch. I really do not think it's the bakery game itself that is the issue. It's the lollipop update that has been glitchy with everything. So after reading on the android forum I factory reset my phone and things been OK since.

LalaSmooth
02-12-15, 03:07 AM
I am able to play my bakery fine now. Though I factory reset my phone. Don't know if that fixed the glitch. I really do not think it's the bakery game itself that is the issue. It's the lollipop update that has been glitchy with everything. So after reading on the android forum I factory reset my phone and things been OK since.

But I'd lose my music and personal stuff though :/