PDA

View Full Version : Do I need waiters?

cspencer13
02-09-15, 02:06 PM
I've noticed that two of my neighbors have their restaurant set up so that the counters are in the center of the room, completely surrounded by tables....and they have NO waiters! I'll watch their restaurant and the food goes on the tables when a person sits down.

Seems like it might be a fun way to save space, but I'm wondering if this is a weird glitch or will the waiters go away if you place tables completely around the counters?

amerirish
02-09-15, 02:45 PM
That's really very interesting! I would like to hear what a Mod has to say about that. I personally like having the waiters/waitresses. I think it's super cute how they seem to say "Here's your meal, please enjoy" when they drop the plates off. I have noticed, though, that they have to be able to approach the actual table to do this. If the sides of the table are blocked, they kind of just fling it on the table from behind the chair and keep moving (which is also kind of hilarious!).

FrozenTurtle
02-09-15, 02:55 PM
This is not the intended use of this mechanic and can cause unexpected results. We recommend not blocking any of the following items:
Door
Greeter/Podium
Tables
Chairs
Counters