PDA

View Full Version : [OCD special edition] How to keep your alicon flapping their wings at the same time

echowuuu
02-09-15, 06:23 AM
Hello folks,

Today I found out how to keep all alicons synchronise at same pace. Basically you need edit the kingdom, turn the alicon you want to synchronise and wait for the reference alicon jump, when it does, quickly turn the alicon again. Rainse and repeat you will have your all your alicons synchronised!

PurpleScorpion76
02-09-15, 08:14 AM
Love the title. Would you believe me if I told you my OCD doesn't want them synchronised but unsynchronised?!?

nessa005
02-14-15, 09:44 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! It's been driving me up the wall looking at my Alis. Now my Wedding Ali and Pinkie are in sync to pull the carriage.

reliquary
02-15-15, 11:14 AM
Another ocd thing......to avoid 600+gem traps.......keep your Ali's behind big trees. I'm fully aware of when the day are ripe, then I move the tree.

lisman
02-15-15, 11:26 AM
Thank you for this, I have been wondering how to make them synchronised :D

m1stery
02-15-15, 12:29 PM
OMG thank you for several reasons
1. I finally have a technique to sync my Alicorns
2. I'm not the only one that has this OCD :D

.... with this I can also sync my 2 dragons that pull Greselda's carriage

SpiritWind00
02-15-15, 04:47 PM
I love this thread - every time I see the heading, it makes me smile! I'm going to add a link to section 3 Fun Stuff in The Hub! :)

luna2cute
02-16-15, 11:26 AM
I think team lava games prey on those of us with OCD. Lol.

I always work for expansions so I can organize better. And line things up and optimize space etc. lol

We need an OCD club. ;)

belbar22
02-16-15, 12:16 PM
Ok. Tried this and it is not working. I am obviously doing something wrong. Could you clarify what the last sentence in echowuuu means before I become slightly deranged!!!

echowuuu
02-17-15, 07:15 AM
Ok. Tried this and it is not working. I am obviously doing something wrong. Could you clarify what the last sentence in echowuuu means before I become slightly deranged!!!
It will take some practice to get used to. When you turn the alicons, and then turn it back, the alicon will immediately flap its wing, so you need to time it right and wait when the other alicons is about to flap their wings.

belbar22
02-17-15, 07:29 AM
It will take some practice to get used to. When you turn the alicons, and then turn it back, the alicon will immediately flap its wing, so you need to time it right and wait when the other alicons is about to flap their wings.

Thanks. Will try that. Mine are currently very out of sync and it is drinking me mad.

zoroak
02-17-15, 08:04 PM
Hello folks,

Today I found out how to keep all alicons synchronise at same pace. Basically you need edit the kingdom, turn the alicon you want to synchronise and wait for the reference alicon jump, when it does, quickly turn the alicon again. Rainse and repeat you will have your all your alicons synchronised!

Thanks! Now the alicorns, dragons and manticores are now synchronised in each of their sections! :)

Not sure my OCD will stretch to synchronising the farm animals!

nessa005
02-20-15, 12:47 PM
Eventually mine went out of sync again.......all by themselves!!! This could become an ongoing battle.

dragon2046
02-20-15, 12:51 PM
Eventually mine went out of sync again.......all by themselves!!! This could become an ongoing battle.

Same thing happened to mine. :(. Gave up don't want to keep resetting it.

katbtodd
02-20-15, 01:21 PM
Yep same thing happen to me too

SpiritWind00
02-20-15, 03:45 PM
They must all want self expression! :) lol :)

nessa005
02-20-15, 04:19 PM
They must all want self expression! :) lol :)

It's the smug look on their faces when they are flapping their wings, my dragons do it too. They are laughing at me, wish I could turn them to face the opposite way!

Anaboe
02-21-15, 05:55 PM
It ain't real OCD until you call it CDO - it's the same, but the letters are in alphabetical order.

;)

Lavendah42
02-22-15, 12:03 PM
It ain't real OCD until you call it CDO - it's the same, but the letters are in alphabetical order.

;)

bwahahaha, great thread! It's surprising that I haven't tried to do something about this... maybe I secret knew it was futile for a long-term solution, maybe it's actually part of the daily routine...

non82
10-08-15, 03:56 PM
Thanks, because of this great thread and advice I got my alicorns to do the wave :-p
(Too bad they are dancing on their own again after restarting game, was fun for my short CDO-moment)