PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Suggestion Thread

SpiritWind00
02-09-15, 02:18 AM
In the previous poll there weren't many suggestions for items or decorations which is what I use to establish a new poll for you. The posts are mostly about game functionality, which is awesome!

Please note that I have submitted the results of the last poll. There were really great ideas posted, so keep them coming.

***I'll create a new poll in a week or so if you can post some ideas that I can use, so help please!***

Link to previous poll (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76818-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread)

SpiritWind00
02-09-15, 02:49 AM
Just out of interest, here is a summary of all of the suggestions from the previous suggestion thread. It's amazing....!

* more buildings drop items. I never visit buildings for coins.
* More interesting and useful "Box" items from adventures. Please, add more items like glimmer dust troves, glowing embers!, Faery gardens, Red Trillium, flower petal bushes, or any item that offers useful things!
* I would like to see a confirmation button for the gems
* making expansions available every 3 or 4 months
* I would like to suggest a winery! Instead of Cocoa tree, we could plant grapevines, and have grapes to make wine, ( white and red ). Also beer from yeast ( instead of cocoa tree) and ship them, (from the harbor as new adventure items !)
* Make the Inventory more useful!
* Move Feed the Baron to the Royal Exchange
* variety of herbs so I could create a herb garden. They could be used in the kitchen and in potions.
* to be able to give more gifts each day (minimum 10) and have a greater variety of gifts.
* market place or building to sell stuff to other players and buy what i need. Player Exchange building, like the royal exchange.
* a weaver - weave alternate outfits for our heroes, gold could be a rare drop when collected items, we could weave nets for harvesting shrimp or lobsters in addition to clothing and this would use dyes as well.
* what about item limits? why not all cap at 99? or make higher limits
* more levels added, and give special abilities to players with high levels
* adding a new RP building once every 3 years? It's been years since a new RP building came along
* trade tickets. We need more ways to get them.
* more wizard schools!!!!!!
* Ability to increase max energy. 40 isn't really enough anymore, even with alicorns and wizard schools
* Being able to give and receive more gifts would be great. I think three gifts a day to be far too limited.
* have the option to purchase under decorations the rare drops from the various adventures... For example: berry mound, fairy campfire, pumpkin hutch, scary scarecrow and hayride
* I'd like to see a 'last login' on our neighbor lists for each neighbor
* the ability to search for other kingdoms by name or storm8 ID, and also be able to visit without having to invite
* a coin trade in the royal exchange for trade tickets and/or expansion permits
* Better communicate deadlines to players. Limit the popups at the load of the game.
* I would love the ability to gift other players items from my inventory!
* new exchange trades
* What about a farm that I can put all my animals in one building and collect from it. So there will be no more head to butt animal lining up in my kingdom,
* I really would love to be able to actually go inside the various buildings in our Kingdoms and, while in there, be able to play some time-waster games.
* Leveling up with our Experience Points.
* more plots to farm as you increase with level
* will there ever be a reason to cook the breakfast buffet again? it just sits there,... lonely,.. on the menu without purpose anymore. sad little breakfast buffet.
* Another use for Transformation Tonic.
* Please offer the summer gazebo and bountiful table as gem purchase options in the market (fully built). The harvest pergola, glimmerbat habitat & reindeer stable were also time-limited goals but are offered as gem items in the market, so why not other time-limited items??? (Hello, LOVE SHACK!?)
* Market Requests like we had in the beginning of the game (or daily ones, like in Wonderland) or a return of the caravans (for GEMS!)
* A new use for spellbooks once 2 wizard schools are at level 5 (or more levels for wiz schools?!).
* the ability to craft golden nugget
* New animal (possibly new egg dropping from the roost)
* New (animated) building that will drop a gem (even if once a week)
* Shorter quests would be awesome!! 4-8 hours, as mentioned earlier, is a great time limit.
* Make gold items not quite so rare
* I'd love if at certain hours of the day, the characters that walk around (Ivy, Thurston, Sabina, Greselda, etc.) would disappear into their homes
* Day/Night ability
* Maybe from the useless "deco trade" TL could add drops of some royal animals?! or fruit trees?!
* send a decoration, creature, or pretty much any inventory item to specific neighbors

PrincessPenelope3
02-09-15, 01:57 PM
I seem to recall someone suggested having an item that drops multiple mushrooms per collection. I thought this was a fabulous suggestion! Collecting mushrooms is so energy intensive and never fails to spawn a dire boar, it makes me cringe every time I see one of those enery suckers, LOL. Maybe it can be an option for the next poll :)

kat8rose
02-09-15, 05:38 PM
I have a suggestion for TeamLava after clipping my wedding alicorn they gave up in their own coding error ... but, it would not be printable here! Love the moderators, the rest of TeamLava can kiss

shambalaya
02-09-15, 05:54 PM
I would like to see my game restored to the condition it would be in if there had NEVER been any glitches.

Let me see.... that would mean:
Timers finishing early... Please restore rewards/lost resources
Game server down... Please restore lost energy and give me the resources I could have crafted in that time
Game lagging... Please restore my GEMS!
Fortunes not giving rewards... Anybody see any beams and bits restored?

And don't even get me started about that coding glitch/deficiency causing the gem confirmation button to be missing for years now!

queentina3
02-09-15, 06:02 PM
SpiritWind, I second and third and fourth any of the items that are requesting our buildings drop more supplies. I have all of my resource structures at level 5 and to have only one jewel from the mine or jewelry drop, is insane. Sometimes they don't even drop any, and I'm not maxxed out on them, in fact, I really need them right now. The same goes for wool and it only drops one and only from one of the two buildings. I could understand if they were still on level 1, but they are level 5 buildings and considering the time and resources that went into levelling them up, they should have a higher drop rate than what they do.

So, that's my suggestion. ;)

morsith
02-09-15, 09:09 PM
What about a house for the hero? Thomas, Ivy, Thurston, Sabrina, Griselda and even Kaz have houses.

droopy123love
02-10-15, 04:37 AM
I suggest a new adventure; Hunting down Horse Bandits. Our courageous knights brings us back our stolen Valentines Allicorn.

katbtodd
02-10-15, 04:38 AM
love it great idea

hugpete
02-10-15, 12:45 PM
Manticores should always drop whiskers.

Bring back Love Shack for the newer players.

A new trade--we've had all of these for awhile.

dragon2046
02-10-15, 01:00 PM
If Thursday is a Valentine's update (which I don't know that it is) but if I were TL I would be releasing it today to maybe help people overcome the Ali disappearance. Suggestion 1. The second suggestion I have is go to the water ! Otherwise would love a mushroom that dropped multiple mushrooms always need them and hate getting only one. :)

Edit: also need a thing to drop fey crystals. Never have enough.

katbtodd
02-10-15, 01:01 PM
Thinking royal cow should drop more then one milk

SpiritWind00
02-10-15, 01:17 PM
I'd like to see different variations of current decorations, like roads, coin ones of course!

Liloze
02-10-15, 01:32 PM
I would love a trade at the Royal trade for the useless decorations we get from adventures, as I suggested before.
Overgrown benches, anvils, pumpkin hutch, scarecrows etc, to be traded for something useful ?!
Thank you SpiritWind00 for the great work you are accomplishing :)

midsom
02-11-15, 11:38 AM
I would love a trade at the Royal trade for the useless decorations we get from adventures, as I suggested before.
Overgrown benches, anvils, pumpkin hutch, scarecrows etc, to be traded for something useful ?!
Thank you SpiritWind00 for the great work you are accomplishing :)

oh yes a trade for useless decorations I have over 80 Christmas path tiles which I have to "sell" for nothing one at a time, already 'sold' a heap.

a royal chicken, one that drops more than one egg.
a mushroom trove
a compost heap, now that would be cool we could put our xs crops on and get fertilizer

Spiritwind you are a brave woman doing a suggestion poll at this time.

my2place
02-11-15, 12:34 PM
a compost heap, now that would be cool we could put our xs crops on and get fertilizer

Love it, great and fun idea! :)

figththefire
02-11-15, 01:09 PM
Diamond building that will drop gems once a week;)

Anaboe
02-11-15, 04:47 PM
Suggestion: give us our Wedding Alicorn back.

SpuriousNotion
02-11-15, 04:52 PM
I suggested some of these or have seen them suggested a long time ago...
Streams that link together like roads just to add decoration.
Ponds placed next to each other will link, making a larger pond. Streams could link to these too.
Stone and wooden bridges that can link together like roads, and link to roads. The bridges would be great along with the streams to cross them!
Have gates that know what kind of road is touching it and fill in the space in the middle with a road. I don't use gates now because it looks strange with a shadowy patch where a road should be.
I would love to see some kind of dock into the water! Could just be a fisherman or more interesting, a trading port to other players for inventory items or the mentioned trading market for players to buy from. It could also open up a mermaid island or new land!

88silver
02-11-15, 05:27 PM
I like to make sure I have at least 1 of each type of feast in my inventory at any given time. It would be way easier if in the kitchen for crafting it would say something like "Simple Feast (1/99)". I'd love current inventory listed for all the crafting buildings and for planting crops. That way I would know how many crops I have and I would be able to avoid planting more than what will get me to 99.

Liloze
02-11-15, 05:30 PM
oh yes a trade for useless decorations I have over 80 Christmas path tiles which I have to "sell" for nothing one at a time, already 'sold' a heap.

a royal chicken, one that drops more than one egg.
a mushroom trove

The compost heap is great idea ;)
Oh yes please Mushroom trove or anything that gives more than one mushroom/collection please!

SpiritWind00
02-11-15, 06:06 PM

too funny.... made me laugh! :) don't know about brave, but I do put on my superhero cape when I come to see if I can save the day! It's quite pretty -a lovely shade of pink. I do want to thank you all though for keeping this thread intact.

I also want to thank everyone for adding a suggestion or 2. In the past we have had a good result from items that were placed in this thread that made it into the game. It all takes time though to make its way into the game of course, we all know that. Anyhow, just want you all to know I appreciate you taking your time to post super ideas here. This and the woohoo threads are my favourite! :)

Chaotarch
02-12-15, 12:53 AM
what about upgrading thurbinas houses?
maybe the one more pink and glimmer / adamanting...:cool:
the other a little bit more like "royal"...:eek:

a gemdragon
a new "dark manti" for thurbina as present from griselda
finally royal sheeps and chicks

PrincessCupOButter
02-12-15, 08:16 AM
* A mushroom trove? Yes please!
* more trades in the exchange specifically to trade wood, stone, sap etc.
*!!! ability to upgrade the cellar to increase storage capacity and fix the tabs! !!!
* date last played would be awesome!
* the counter in crafting buildings and farm plots.

katbtodd
02-12-15, 08:23 AM
we need a royal vault to keep our gems safe and pull them out when we want to use them

queentina3
02-12-15, 08:45 AM
* A mushroom trove? Yes please!
* more trades in the exchange specifically to trade wood, stone, sap etc.
*!!! ability to upgrade the cellar to increase storage capacity and fix the tabs! !!!
* date last played would be awesome!
* the counter in crafting buildings and farm plots.

Oh God I've been hoping they'd do something about our inventory since I started playing! It makes no sense as they have tabs there but don't utilize them!

I'd love if all the items needed to grow was in one tab, as it makes it easier to find what we're low on stock for and even if they add in the items we cook in the kitchen, that is fine by me! The consumables should all be together, and things we grow and eat are consumables.

hogwart97
02-12-15, 02:41 PM
A queue for the crafting buildings.
Love the idea of having a global market trade to craft items and sell them.
Along the lines of Sim City Buildit.... It's nice to have the option to get rid of inventory when you are maxed out.
I've been maxed out on wisps, lanterns, glues, essence, and all dyes for a very long time.

ashliejb
02-12-15, 02:51 PM
A building that drops gems. In other TL games you can gift gems to neighbors. It would be nice to have that sort of function here. Sharing or building drop.

hogwart97
02-12-15, 03:59 PM
The mushroom trove would be ideal as well. It seems to be the only thing I'm ever out of on this game is mushrooms. So many things you need a large amount of mushrooms for. And whomever suggested throwing all your animals into the actual stables.... That is fabulous

hamplanets
02-13-15, 09:08 PM
It would be nice if Thurston would make himself useful and slay a monster once in a while. I mean, he is just prancing around in his fancy armor all day.

kat8rose
02-13-15, 11:15 PM
I vote yay for a mushroom trove!

I think more commonality in drops, and a specific end time for things like shards, e.g. drop times vary, but all needed will drop by max 100 collections.

for the million times you have heard it, here I go again lol... Gem confirmation button and increased gifting to your neighbors ... A trade off, maybe, ten in and ten out?!

something similar to the deep mine, but for wood and wood-related drops, please!

more trades in the Royal Exchange.

And a happy Valentines weekend to be had by all, may we all be blessed with love in all shapes and sizes!

tvangstanke
02-14-15, 12:20 AM
#1) I love the misty, glowing design of the wild Glimmerwood forest. And I hate the fact that my expansions nearly made the magic woods extinct, and that it has placed my Queendom out in the open grass plains. Please make the wild forest grow thick around our villages again!

#2) Please make more tree design versions. For instance in cool, bluish green like the trees in the wild forest. I would like the Aspen, the Acer and the Lovepuff tree in different shades of deep, fresh, cool green, and perhaps a light blue or dusty purple Willow?

#3) I'd love one surprise item that was released in various editions. Like a Heart of the city-tree, or a special building. They would all start from a similar base, and as they come together they all evolve into one of six possible designs. Who gets what design should be randomised, and what design you've got will be a surprise as the construction slowly enfolds. The feature of the design that varies across the editions should be something easy, like the same item released in 6 different colour palettes. I think this would be so fun, and provide identity to the Queen- and Kingdoms!

#4) Ability to personalise our avatar by choosing between a few hair colours (blonde, red, brown, black++) and a few dress colour combinations. This would add to the excitement of visiting our neighbours.

#5) More charming and crooked wooden 2x2 houses. Make them look like real wooden houses, not like slick plastic doll house miniatures. Also evolving past the pink-only phase? How about mint green, blue, purple or mango? I like the colour schemes of the trees in Fairytale Story.

#6) A new building with multiple features modelled after the Loveshack. I picture a mint green and white building with climbing roses. The new building could refer to nature, the way Loveshack refers to Love. Here we could craft the various trees suggested in #2. Actually all my suggestions could be made features of this building.

GaSaKaDa
02-14-15, 12:47 AM
Loving your ideas tvangstanke, I've been worried about deforestation too and it would be great to have some variety in our design options. I'm always hoping for some new animals?

I know it's been said many many times before but a gem confirmation would be great and would show that TL are listening?

anne202b
02-14-15, 06:28 AM
Oh God I've been hoping they'd do something about our inventory since I started playing! It makes no sense as they have tabs there but don't utilize them!

I'd love if all the items needed to grow was in one tab, as it makes it easier to find what we're low on stock for and even if they add in the items we cook in the kitchen, that is fine by me! The consumables should all be together, and things we grow and eat are consumables.

Yes! Our consumables tab is empy as it is. Let's utitlize it by putting 'food' (hence, consumables) in it. It would make searching so much easier.

hogwart97
02-14-15, 04:10 PM

It would be ideal to switch the sizes on the festival spire and the barracks...

burritosprings
02-14-15, 04:25 PM

Thats only concern you have?

tvangstanke
02-14-15, 04:33 PM
Good one!

The Derek Zoolander in me: "What is this? [crushing tiny building] A barracks for ants? How can we be expected to send Knights to explore if they can't even fit inside the building?" :o

hogwart97
02-14-15, 05:06 PM
Thats only concern you have?

Yes that was it. Just ignore my previous other thoughts in this thread; this is truly the absolutely only thing I was concerned about.
Thank you though for taking time out of my day to respond to your ridiculous post. Cheers!

kwonoh2
02-14-15, 06:06 PM
How about something like goblins or poltergeists for advanced users? These could haunt craft and resource buildings or spring up during collections that lock out areas of the game grid. Unlocking would require additional resources or help from neighbors. This would give users (level 40+) a reason to remain active while waiting for new events. It's easy to leave my kingdom and neighbors alone when I've maxed out my resources and expanded to the allowable ends of my kingdom.

Lavendah42
02-14-15, 06:40 PM
some great suggestions, and a few things that had crossed my mind but I hadn't thought about them in terms of something that could be brought into the game - like the loss of forest around our realms. Heck, that could even be a quest, perhaps Ivy commenting of how sparse the forest has become with so much wood being used for all the construction that has been going on... we've already got seed and fertiliser in the game. Struggling to think of something that hasn't already been suggested. Looking forward to what the next poll will be anyway, though I tend to forget to vote in them

violetdust14
02-14-15, 07:11 PM
I change to ios 8 and my kingdom disappear :( how i should recover my account? Or login with my account? Please answer me

queentina3
02-14-15, 07:19 PM
I change to ios 8 and my kingdom disappear :( how i should recover my account? Or login with my account? Please answer me

This link should help you.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story&p=1037346&viewfull=1#post1037346

perry85
02-14-15, 10:34 PM
I want a pony (or a horse if you aren't acting like a kid on her birthday:rolleyes:)One that drops manure consistently when you click on it! Should help for growing all those stinking dark plants. Maybe could drop carrots and sugar too?

katbtodd
02-15-15, 02:46 AM
Spirit I didn't know where to go since the thread that belongs to my subject as been taken over . So here goes.
Why can't the wedding carriage drop some thing instead of just coins every body is putting this beautiful carriages in there inventory ,because of what happen .please make this request to TL .
any body have any suggestions what it should be

dragon2046
02-15-15, 02:49 AM
Spirit I didn't know where to go since the thread that belongs to my subject as been taken over . So here goes.
Why can't the wedding carriage drop some thing instead of just coins every body is putting this beautiful carriages in there inventory ,because of what happen .please make this request to TL .
any body have any suggestions what it should be

Yes, fey crystals and multiple mushrooms cuz I always need them. Lol. But yes it would be nice if it would drop just about anything would be great. :)

katbtodd
02-15-15, 03:02 AM
Your right I'm always seem to be low on jewels even with Sabina house and two jewelers

SpiritWind00
02-15-15, 03:20 AM
It would be helpful if the wedding carriage dropped more than coins... I'll ask!

katbtodd
02-15-15, 03:21 AM
It would be helpful if the wedding carriage dropped more than coins... I'll ask!

Thank you very much ,please let us know the answer.
May be just may be ,this will help just a little bit for players to being back the beautiful carriage . The designer did a beautiful job on it ,hate to see it go to waste

I agree, it's stunning. The gazebo is very delicate and pretty too.... SW

88silver
02-15-15, 08:46 AM
How about a lumber camp for the wood equivalent of a deep mine? It would drop the same items as the saw mill, but would also occasionally drop wood beams, mushrooms, and petals (since some items that can be chopped for wood also produce mushrooms and petals).

katbtodd
02-15-15, 10:07 AM
Thank you very much ,please let us know the answer.
May be just may be ,this will help just a little bit for players to being back the beautiful carriage . The designer did a beautiful job on it ,hate to see it go to waste

I agree, it's stunning. The gazebo is very delicate and pretty too.... SW

I have them together in my kingdom along with with pinkies and wedding Ali and the love the shack

fesxdgdgsgfb
02-15-15, 11:51 AM
#1) I love the misty, glowing design of the wild Glimmerwood forest. And I hate the fact that my expansions nearly made the magic woods extinct, and that it has placed my Queendom out in the open grass plains. Please make the wild forest grow thick around our villages again!

#2) Please make more tree design versions. For instance in cool, bluish green like the trees in the wild forest. I would like the Aspen, the Acer and the Lovepuff tree in different shades of deep, fresh, cool green, and perhaps a light blue or dusty purple Willow?

#3) I'd love one surprise item that was released in various editions. Like a Heart of the city-tree, or a special building. They would all start from a similar base, and as they come together they all evolve into one of six possible designs. Who gets what design should be randomised, and what design you've got will be a surprise as the construction slowly enfolds. The feature of the design that varies across the editions should be something easy, like the same item released in 6 different colour palettes. I think this would be so fun, and provide identity to the Queen- and Kingdoms!

#4) Ability to personalise our avatar by choosing between a few hair colours (blonde, red, brown, black++) and a few dress colour combinations. This would add to the excitement of visiting our neighbours.

#5) More charming and crooked wooden 2x2 houses. Make them look like real wooden houses, not like slick plastic doll house miniatures. Also evolving past the pink-only phase? How about mint green, blue, purple or mango? I like the colour schemes of the trees in Fairytale Story.

#6) A new building with multiple features modelled after the Loveshack. I picture a mint green and white building with climbing roses. The new building could refer to nature, the way Loveshack refers to Love. Here we could craft the various trees suggested in #2. Actually all my suggestions could be made features of this building.

So many cool ideas! Also really loved the royal chicken, or perhaps ROOSTER?, idea and the compost heap. Especially like the heap because it can make use of unused resources. Some people have also suggested trade fairs or markets, to off load unneeded items. Also a great idea.

I also appreciate the many moderators who have taken the heat this week. I think many of us feel abused by the developers but not the moderators. Could we ask the Thuakie Society to issue medals for valor (like Purple Heart medals) in gratitude for all the flack the moderators have braved?

Queenzod
02-15-15, 12:18 PM
I got on the Ameche with The Great Thuan last night, and he overnighted a bushel of golden kumquats for our fair moderators, whom he described as "beacons of compassion in a dark time." I hope the mods will enjoy these. They've been grown with water from the seven sacred pools at the foot of Mount Kazam, and are very healthful! Keep up the good work. We love ya!

tvangstanke
02-15-15, 03:17 PM
What a wonderful nomination, fesxdgdgsgfb and Queenzod.
I too bend my knee to these brave recipients of the Bushel of Golden Kumquats.
May yer lums reek lang and weil!

SpiritWind00
02-15-15, 04:07 PM
I got on the Ameche with The Great Thuan last night, and he overnighted a bushel of golden kumquats for our fair moderators, whom he described as "beacons of compassion in a dark time." I hope the mods will enjoy these. They've been grown with water from the seven sacred pools at the foot of Mount Kazam, and are very healthful! Keep up the good work. We love ya!

Awww... I shall accept your lovely gift, thank you all. What beautiful fruit! It shall now be my avatar! Refresh your screens!

morsith
02-16-15, 12:58 AM
1) We have three different statues in the game: dragon, unicorn (alicorn) and griffin. I would love to see an actual griffin in the kingdom. It could drop fur, eggs and griffin feathers.
2) I would like a new trade that uses dragon scales, manticore whiskers/mysterious venom and griffin feathers (above). I am constantly capped on dragon scales.
3) A wood version of the deep mine, as I always have too much stone, yet not enough wood.
4) A new adventure.
5) A City/Town Hall building that drop coins, trade tickets and rarely expansion permits.
6) The ability to turn our animals 360 degrees rather then just 90.
7) The chance to do the time limited events we missed out on because we had not yet started playing CS.
8) Events that celebrate holidays like Chinese New Year, Ramadan, Hanukkah etc. Not just the western/christian ones.
9) A home for the hero that could drop event/quest only items for those of us that wish to simply have them in our inventory.
10) A mushroom trove.

Better limit this to just ten ideas. I think even one of these would be awesome.

katbtodd
02-17-15, 12:59 PM
When is the poll going up ???

fesxdgdgsgfb
02-17-15, 02:31 PM
Nice job Queenzod!

MsMelanieMonster
02-18-15, 12:14 PM
I posted this as a topic but it should go here!:
Mermaid scales should be able to be gifted. I'd send them to anyone that has numerous glimmer troves!

Speaking of glimmer troves, why isn't there an equally priced "Mermaid Shell" (i.e.-a sea shell that drops mermaid scales)? The mermaid pond is great but expensive and takes up a lot more room.

I also like the idea of a town hall that drops trade tickets and a wood version of the deep mine. :)

kat8rose
02-19-15, 06:37 AM
this suggestion is for the forum. the doom and gloom is palpable.some might be familiar with someone trying to write a story, and they have writers block, so an exercise in breaking it is to start: "It was a dark and stormy night...". Perhaps a sticky thread named and first post being it was a dark and stormy night, then players and mods could each write a line, paragraph or two or three.

I don't know, maybe a goofy idea, but perhaps some creative expression...and there is a lot of creative people on here, may help to lift this pervasive gloom.

jbfps116
02-19-15, 07:31 AM
I agree heartily with the mushroom trove!!! call it a "mushroom formation" or a Giant Mushroom!
I know this sounds CRAZY but with all the losses in gems it's FAIR [and cool] if there was a GEM TROVE! maybe 1-5 gems a day??
a Troll Lure [like a skunkupine trap]
Another Path style. I know there's all sorts of deco ones but I think there should be more plain ones like white marble...
a three space wide GATE so we can make the road go under the gate!
the ability to purchase for gems the opportunity to do limited time story lines we missed
More Market Place missions that give us trade tickets instead of gems.
ANOTHER Royal exchange!!! and maybe a little COMPETITION! :) there will be slight advantages between the two Exchanges. [Or make the second Exchange have daily trade opportunities that give gems or other items and trade tickets!]
I'm sure I have more ideas...

mariegoodley
02-19-15, 01:11 PM
I started playing a year after the game started so I missed some of the 'goal prize buildings' including the love shack. I would love to be able to get these, through gem purchase in the market. I would also love to expand the the building at the bottom. I really want to know what it is

PurpleScorpion76
02-19-15, 01:48 PM
Start thinking of your paying and non paying customers and the pennies will roll in!

michelkkennedy
02-19-15, 03:55 PM
I'd like to see plots to create a meandering river though the land.

michelkkennedy
02-19-15, 03:56 PM
And definitely a confirmation button for gem use.

reliquary
02-19-15, 06:06 PM
And definitely a confirmation button for gem use.

Umm...Yes, most definitely.....that would be a nice idea:)

SpiritWind00
02-19-15, 06:22 PM
I would like to use all the different coloured petals we have to craft decorative flowers or flower boxes. Some wood and petals maybe. small 1 square ones.

katbtodd
02-20-15, 01:36 AM
Sprint have you heard back if the royal carriage is going to drop stuff ,don't want to waste energy if it's not going to ,don't need the coin. Was very surprised when I started seeing the boar drop pelts , now I'm maxed .
It would be wonderful if some of our coin building could drop stuff we need in the game ,, like markets , milk,eggs,roasted chickens mushroons sugar,flour and chocolate bars
I'm thinking since we are limited on space we could up grade some of our building and school too to drop more engery as up dates

SpiritWind00
02-20-15, 02:53 AM
I've left feedback with TL about this yes, but no I haven't heard any news about changes. Sorry! But if I do, here is the first place I will come. :)

katbtodd
02-20-15, 03:04 AM
If there isn't a way to remove pending neighbors , there should be ,,

SpiritWind00
02-20-15, 03:14 AM
If there isn't a way to remove pending neighbors , there should be ,,

I saw your post and have been doing a bit of searching for it. I thought I read something about it somewhere but aren't having much luck finding what it was. Maybe someone else will post. :)

Do you mean an invite you have sent but the other person hasn't responded either way?

katbtodd
02-20-15, 03:45 AM
I saw your post and have been doing a bit of searching for it. I thought I read something about it somewhere but aren't having much luck finding what it was. Maybe someone else will post. :)

Do you mean an invite you have sent but the other person hasn't responded either way?

Yes,it's just sending there in my invites ,yes I thought I read something about it too ,,been looking hard couldn't find any thing so I posted

SpuriousNotion
02-20-15, 08:16 AM
I know space is often at a premium, but I would actually love a DOUS! (Dragon of Unusual Size) One that looks maybe a little less friendly, doesn't hop into the air all the time but exhales a little smoke and fire and it can take up a 2x2 space. Something that actually looks a bit intimidating!

jdygmgi
02-20-15, 09:16 AM
I have a suggestion for designers: please don't be so hilarious, lol. {"celebrate the month of love" they said}

Liloze
02-20-15, 09:22 AM
Yes,it's just sending there in my invites ,yes I thought I read something about it too ,,been looking hard couldn't find any thing so I posted

If my memory serves me right, it was suggested in old polls to have a Delete Invitation button,
for those pending neighbors, which is annoying btw, but I don't think TL did anything about it.
The Invitation will auto-delete I think after a week, but I am not sure about this.

dng1234
02-21-15, 07:36 AM
I have a suggestion about the wall decorations. I have a few separate areas to my kingdom (Halloween, holiday, ect) that are next to each other and separated by walls. When you place walls running parallel or perpendicular to each other they create this connection to one another. It ends up looking like a ladder. Could we get the coding changed so it doesn't do that. I would post a pic but I can't get photo bucket downloaded right now.

rosym47
02-21-15, 08:51 AM
I would like a mushroom grove but couldn't it be combined with the compost heap. I'm thinking of a compost heap that activates when collections have been taken from a number of animal or crops grown, like collect from 30 animals or crops and harvest a mushroom or two.
I would also like to have more caravans particularly for the things like dragon scales that we haven't used for a while. However I would like the caravans to have options on the contributions such as 200 dragon scales, or coal, or spell book, or petals ect. This would allow newer players with lower amounts of collection points a chance to complete the challenge.

SpuriousNotion
02-24-15, 12:39 PM
I would like to see an additional use for the kitchens and bakeries. How about coffee that can be made in the kitchens from coffee beans, water, and milk? Cinnamon buns using flour, sugar, and the cinnamon sticks that occasionally appear during quests that can be made in the kitchens and winter bakery. Combining these two items creates a snack that gives 10 energy or something like that. I personally don't need more energy resources but it still sounds fun and gives the option to those that do. I would love some way to have "fika"! :)

AnniePMH
02-24-15, 12:59 PM
I would like to see an additional use for the kitchens and bakeries. How about coffee that can be made in the kitchens from coffee beans, water, and milk? Cinnamon buns using flour, sugar, and the cinnamon sticks that occasionally appear during quests that can be made in the kitchens and winter bakery. Combining these two items creates a snack that gives 10 energy or something like that. I personally don't need more energy resources but it still sounds fun and gives the option to those that do. I would love some way to have "fika"! :)

That's a lovely idea!:) Personally, I have all the "fika" I need, but could really use some extra energy what with the lack of free Alicorns lately...

Chaotarch
02-25-15, 09:30 AM
I know space is often at a premium, but I would actually love a DOUS! (Dragon of Unusual Size) One that looks maybe a little less friendly, doesn't hop into the air all the time but exhales a little smoke and fire and it can take up a 2x2 space. Something that actually looks a bit intimidating!

lol, love that. maybe a black dragon for greselda...

reliquary
02-25-15, 11:33 AM
lol, love that. maybe a black dragon for greselda...

Lol! ....a DOUS the size of Smaug!
Maybe it could be a fighting beast....to replace boars.
Or it could fly arround the kingdom, and taken down with crafted bows and arrows....now THAT would be rad!

lisman
02-25-15, 12:09 PM
The easter is coming why not have a easter theme where thurston and Sabrina is trying find the elusive choclate egg will give the one who finds it a wish. They are trying to find it because Sabrina want to have a choclate house for kaz apparently trolls are notorius for loving choclate and that is a big secret but kaz told her At the wedding when he was under influence from all the rootbear he drank and Sabrina just want to make him more at home in the kingdom. After the event the house could give suggar, choclate and everything that is sweet.

I remember when we had midsummer event why not make a maypole that gives flower petals, glimmerdust or something (we in Sweden use a maypole in midsummer to dance around it to celebrate the midsummer)

SpuriousNotion
02-26-15, 05:06 PM
The easter is coming why not have a easter theme where thurston and Sabrina is trying find the elusive choclate egg will give the one who finds it a wish. They are trying to find it because Sabrina want to have a choclate house for kaz apparently trolls are notorius for loving choclate and that is a big secret but kaz told her At the wedding when he was under influence from all the rootbear he drank and Sabrina just want to make him more at home in the kingdom. After the event the house could give suggar, choclate and everything that is sweet.

I remember when we had midsummer event why not make a maypole that gives flower petals, glimmerdust or something (we in Sweden use a maypole in midsummer to dance around it to celebrate the midsummer)

Actually, an Easter update would be perfect and maybe this is what TL is working on now. I like the above mentioned ideas and wish to propose a few others. I think Easter is the only holiday that has not been represented yet, at least from a U.S. perspective! Please, no Easter costumes for existing animals! But a rabbit pen building with a few hopping bunnies inside, that would be cute! I don't love the big community events but I suspect this could easily be that kind of update, where one finds Easter eggs in various parts of the kingdom. Things that could come out of this is crafting baskets in the workshop, needing to use different dyes to color eggs, need to make chocolate bunnies (as long as we get to eat the ears first! ;) ). There are so many things that could come out of such an update!

idrispad
02-27-15, 12:23 AM
Please, no Easter costumes for existing animals! But a rabbit pen building with a few hopping bunnies inside, that would be cute!

No! I NEED a cow with bunny ears in my kingdom! I think my favourite animal in my kingdom is the Cownt :)

As for bunnies, I'd prefer free range ones, not in a pen.

AnniePMH
02-27-15, 04:05 AM
No! I NEED a cow with bunny ears in my kingdom! I think my favourite animal in my kingdom is the Cownt :)

I understand your feelings, however, the bunnies could be eaten by fangbeasts, if not sheltered in a pen...:eek:

SpuriousNotion
02-27-15, 06:15 AM

I understand that some people like costumed animals. Mine tend to go into storage unless they do more than a regular animal. However, I am fine with them if it makes some people happy. :)

My thinking on a bunny pen was similar to the fruit bat building or reindeer building. I thought it much more likely they would code a building with rabbits to collect Easter goodies from than to create a rabbit where one could buy them like farm animals. Plus, all it takes is two free range rabbits to eventually overrun the kingdom with a bunny population! :)

I could see jelly bean filled eggs from this kind of update, or even rare jeweled eggs as well. I like shiny things!

ConnectFire611
02-27-15, 11:05 AM
I think it would be great if we could chain the crafting of items as it would decrease the amount of energy and time waiting especially for event items instead of staying up at night to craft them. During a suggestion poll they bought this up but haven't since then.

lickleleo
02-27-15, 11:44 AM
I'd quite like an Easter global event where you collected easter eggs from e.g. checking different buildings and chickens... I think that'd be awesome :)

I'd like to see the tabs in the craft buldings be used. The love shack seems to be good at doing this and decorations are pretty good in the inventory. I also like the idea of chain crafting, or giving the option to craft multiples, but you could e.g. craft 5, it would take 5x as long to do and you'd require 5 bits of energy to collect it.

I'd like some new animals, you could do a story about some misunderstood animal- maybe Sabina thinks it's mean and after her. Then eventually old Thomas figures out it's looking for something. We could write to Agns who would know all about it. Whilst it seems mean its actually lovely, and it drops helpful items. You could have a 'sea monster' that is actually a mythical water creature - a water horse?? and it drops water and scales??

Rokaxinkh
02-28-15, 08:50 AM
Daily 24hrs goals: )

http://i.imgur.com/DuXYXOu.jpg

I like the idea of Fairy tales wonderland
Daily goals can give those high level player some task to do everyday,
and stop players from finishing all the quests in this game too early.
(they have to spend some energy/ times to finish the daily goal)
the rewards should be reasonable :P
Gems and random gift box seem good.....

tvangstanke
02-28-15, 09:41 AM

Love the idea and adore the drawing! <3

Who is that poor lost soul manifested as a ghost hovering next to the goal board? :confused:

AnniePMH
02-28-15, 10:59 AM

Lovely, lovely drawing!:o However, the rewards would have to be better than in Wonderland for me to do them, there I think the Daily Goals mostly are a waste of good resources and makes you weaker when the next update comes along...:rolleyes:

bexter83
03-01-15, 04:16 PM
I'm sure this has been said before, so I will either back this idea or be presenting a new suggestion... I feel the gifts we can send to our neighbours needs to be seriously updated, for long standing players many of the items are irrelevant, bring them into 2015, as the game has moved on a lot since 2012

jbfps116
03-01-15, 05:46 PM
I think TL should bring back the valentine's items from the previous years. I just now looked back at the posts about them, and drooled. This year was LAME in comparison. Ya so we got the wedding alicorn and a few wedding items. then we got an opportunity to buy real money decor. That really pushed me off. you could CRAFT or at LEAST buy with gems the love decor back other years! How arrogant! then we get this apology of a pink alicorn which I was happy about. whatever..

**Another idea... at the END [I mean END] of Castle story, when they unlock that lighthouse thing and there are no more storyline goals, they should put ALL [and I mean ALL] previous limited items items on for sale in the market. OT could build a MUSEUM to remember all past adventures! Everything from turkey pig to fire fairy statue to pink sheep will be available! A HISTORY BOOTH will allow crafting of many of those items, and of course some will be gem items. it would be a month long bonanza!!!

sigh. just dreaming!

AnniePMH
03-01-15, 10:50 PM
I think TL should bring back the valentine's items from the previous years. I just now looked back at the posts about them, and drooled. This year was LAME in comparison. Ya so we got the wedding alicorn and a few wedding items. then we got an opportunity to buy real money decor. That really pushed me off. you could CRAFT or at LEAST buy with gems the love decor back other years! How arrogant! then we get this apology of a pink alicorn which I was happy about. whatever..

**Another idea... at the END [I mean END] of Castle story, when they unlock that lighthouse thing and there are no more storyline goals, they should put ALL [and I mean ALL] previous limited items items on for sale in the market. OT could build a MUSEUM to remember all past adventures! Everything from turkey pig to fire fairy statue to pink sheep will be available! A HISTORY BOOTH will allow crafting of many of those items, and of course some will be gem items. it would be a month long bonanza!!!

sigh. just dreaming!

All that stuff would not be much of a comfort if CS itself came to an end...Makes me teary eyed and shuddering just thinking about it...:(

hoplatralala
03-03-15, 02:16 AM
I say:
Expend to the ocean.
Build a harbour
Build a fishing boat

1. Dive and fish for: pearls, squid (ink), shark teeth, bronze coins....which can be traded at the trade centre.

2. Dive for items 50 various items from a tresure chest, which if fully collected / retrieved from the ocean, will drop specific items. Like seasoning.

3. And use the seasoning for new kitchen recipes. Battered squid should sell weel at the royal exchange i recon. ��

4. Further more i would love a peacock simply because they drop beautiful feathers. And fairy's love beautifull items. ( i think pearls and peacock feathers can be sold to them. in exchange for a special fairy dust, that speed up the growing proces of your crops. Lets say by 15%)

And keep up the good work.

silkemm
03-03-15, 03:07 AM
This might not apply to some of the long term or higher levels players BUT i would love something like the money tree in wonderland. Im one of those players whos lucky to actually play once a week. I randomly pop in click on some stuff to start storing and then off back to work. Its sad since i never really get to do much but sned something to craft and vanish. It would help alot with expansions.....

I also second more drops on items :)

MsMelanieMonster
03-07-15, 10:15 PM
I've seen a lot of posts about skunkupines not showing up anymore once dire boars show up. Dire boars' tails look more like rat tails than the skunkupine. It'd be great if rat tails were added to their drop-!

Thorgal
03-07-15, 11:27 PM
A sharper sword that always makes 2-3 damage. Would pay it with gems...

ladyperidot
03-08-15, 03:44 PM
I say:
Expend to the ocean.
Build a harbour
Build a fishing boat

1. Dive and fish for: pearls, squid (ink), shark teeth, bronze coins....which can be traded at the trade centre.

2. Dive for items 50 various items from a tresure chest, which if fully collected / retrieved from the ocean, will drop specific items. Like seasoning.

3. And use the seasoning for new kitchen recipes. Battered squid should sell weel at the royal exchange i recon. 😊

4. Further more i would love a peacock simply because they drop beautiful feathers. And fairy's love beautifull items. ( i think pearls and peacock feathers can be sold to them. in exchange for a special fairy dust, that speed up the growing proces of your crops. Lets say by 15%)

And keep up the good work.

Great ideas! I'd also like to suggest a silver mine! Between fairies and Griselda it just disappears!

queenofpolharcity
03-09-15, 01:04 AM

^ ^ this this this!! And if I can add something? Can we add the number we have in our inventory in there, so we quickly know how many of an item we need to plant *before* we harvest and figure out that we can't hold more wheat, or that we over planted strawberries by 15!

queenofpolharcity
03-09-15, 01:07 AM
And one more thing--can we please increase the number of garden spots, since we now have to plant the Fellora Blossoms? Either that, or do not require a garden spot for them, like other flowering plants. They take so long, and we need so many, it is difficult to manage other crops.

MyLady_59
03-10-15, 01:11 AM
A couple of thoughts:

1. It would be very nice if I could know the grid size of something before I buy it. Would it be possible to include, in the picture of the item, how big the item is going to be (2x2, 3x3, etc)?

2. As I continue progressing in this marvelous game, I find that I forget what the Original plot was. I would like to see some dialogue, or cut scenes, that remind us every so often about the young ruler's identity, and how the baron got to be so powerful. Perhaps some kind of artifact could be "found" in a new expansion grid (similar to seeing Sabina in her grid prior to actually expanding that grid)? This artifact, when expanded to and "found," could prompt a discussion scene. It could even involve old Tomas and getting more scrolls from his house. IVy, Griselda, the trolls, the fairies, and others could have infourmation or clues regarding the crown in the south eastern portion of the grid, how it got there, etc. There could even be a quest that would involve adventures to ALL of the adventures available to obtain parts of the story of the missing ruler.

3. It would be nice if the Tabernaum artifact would drop more tablets and, therefore, additional "abilities".

4. I really like the ideas of the kingdom waterways, and having two ponds link together to form a larger pond.

5. Hooray for mushroom troves and compost piles!

Thanks for a wonderful game that keeps me distracted from a chronic condition. I appreciate all of you!

pigswithwigs
03-10-15, 05:55 AM
being able to gift more than 3 neighbours and a wider ranger of gifts please.

PurpleScorpion76
03-10-15, 06:42 AM
We have two buildings they regularly drop jewels, Sabina's house and the Jewellers, it would be nice if they also dropped silver. As I find I'm almost always maxed on jewels compared to silver.

maridani10
03-10-15, 06:52 AM
- possibility of having apple tree (or other fruits) even without gems . With money or with objectives ..

- creating the button " select all " to send gifts

- possibility to have each object , decoration or building both with gems that money/objectives

- possibility to build more than 2 buildings of each type

emilyshop94
03-10-15, 09:21 AM
*Place to store animals: It would be nice to be able to store the chickens in the chicken roost, for example, that way you could collect all the eggs and roast chickens at once for less energy and there would be more space in the kingdom. Same for the other animals, they need their own homes, so they're less likely to be eaten by monsters.

*New animals: What about a turkey or different types of chickens? Or a llama? horses, rabbits?

*More kinds of plants: I get a little bored, actually really bored, of planting the same crops over and over, it would be nice if there were more variety and more options for recipes to make goods to trade at royal exchange and with other players. Actually use the market (for trading with other players) as a market, not just a place to receive coins.

*Contests (Weekly challenges): What about a weekly contest with other players where we can win prizes and trade tickets, or some kind of weekly challenge for higher leveled players.

cpabae
03-10-15, 09:46 AM
I really like the idea of having a port/harbor. Trading with or traveling to Mt. Olympus was a great idea too. You could have a fun event where someone from the future came to visit, or someone from an entirely different culture (like Cleopatra?).

queenofpolharcity
03-10-15, 10:21 AM

----?--------------------------------

This sounds like so much fun! I spend a lot of time arranging stepping stones, flowers, growing trees--all to keep busy each day.

zaccy678
03-16-15, 08:10 PM
I'm really hoping there will be a Part 2 to The Big News.

As far as I can tell, Thurston and Sabina ate their wedding cake, went back to their respective homes, and no one ever mentioned the wedding again ;)

Surely there should be a honeymoon, and a new home for the happy couple??

cpabae
03-17-15, 11:35 AM
I might also suggest a "wall of fame" of sorts - something that lists like maybe the top 10 players in terms of RP with links to view their king/queendoms. I, in no way, would be on that list by the way. I'm only a 28. However, I would really like to see what some of these super kingdoms look like.

arikasi
03-24-15, 01:50 PM
My kingdom definitely needs a Silver Mine or other regular (choppable, gold bought, not gem) source of silver. To be able to regularly do Across the Desert Sands.

I would pay gems for two silver mines. I can keep up with making feasts for Across the Desert Sands, but that adventure needs over 40 silver:
20 silver for a silver platter used int he sweet feast
4? x 6 silver for Light Armor - will check this next time my workshop is free

The deep mines give average 3 silver (rare max of 5), twice a day, two deep mines so 12 silver total.

That means I need to find 32 silver somewhere to be able to do Across the Desert Sands otherwise its one adventure every, slightly less than, 3 days.

Normal mines do not give silver often, the Troll Vault is very infrequent in dropping silver. Lots of things drop gems but there isn't much for silver.

ShibuyaCloth
03-24-15, 02:06 PM
Iron rock pile as a good source, you need coins true.

At high level you just don't know what to do with silver, so I am crafting Beast Status :/

PrincessCupOButter
03-26-15, 11:24 AM
Please please please make ALL of the tabs functional in the storage cellar. With all the new decorations we've been getting, and the extra parts we collect from quests (currently gardening gloves and shears), it would be awesome to see how many royal beams, or strawberries I have without wading through 113 pages (and counting!) of inventory.
On that note: please also consider increasing storage capacity for at least some of the items. In other games, I am able to store more items as I level up. If it's about people finishing tasks too fast, make the item requirements higher for certain things as levels go up. At level 50, the "You can't hold any more _____." shows up WAY too often.

queentina3
03-26-15, 11:30 AM
Please please please make ALL of the tabs functional in the storage cellar. With all the new decorations we've been getting, and the extra parts we collect from quests (currently gardening gloves and shears), it would be awesome to see how many royal beams, or strawberries I have without wading through 113 pages (and counting!) of inventory.
On that note: please also consider increasing storage capacity for at least some of the items. In other games, I am able to store more items as I level up. If it's about people finishing tasks too fast, make the item requirements higher for certain things as levels go up. At level 50, the "You can't hold any more _____." Shows up WAY too often.

Wholeheartedly agree! In fact, just enable the CONSUMABLE tab to note all of our crops and food items (cook, get as rewards, tending our animals.....) That alone would make things so much easier to deal with. I have to wade through 30+ pages sometimes before I even find my first crop or food item due to the amount of other things that as soon as they're plucked from the air, move up the pages. If I could just see all food/crop type items in the place they SHOULD be able to be narrowed down by, I'd be dancing the happy dance!

I only have 80 pages thus far, but it is increasing daily that once I reach the others with 100+ pages, I may not have any sanity left. :eek:

svendetto
03-27-15, 02:40 PM
I've got a suggestion for a new event: a fun fair! With a Ferris wheel(coin building),rollercoaster, candy bar with cotton candy...
I would love to have a small Ferris wheel in my kingdom.😊
That's all,you're doing a great job TL, I love this game!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-28-15, 10:15 AM
But we *do* now have a roundabout ride, svendetto!
See the similarity? LOL

queenofpolharcity
03-28-15, 10:32 AM
I've got a suggestion for a new event: a fun fair! With a Ferris wheel(coin building),rollercoaster, candy bar with cotton candy...
I would love to have a small Ferris wheel in my kingdom.
That's all,you're doing a great job TL, I love this game!!!

I like that idea! We need something really fun!

How about a Renaissance Faire?? My kingdom is looking kinda like the one we have here! It would be so cool see some Jousting in the Arena, the Baron could really walk around, the Glimmer Trollls could be put under a Fairies' Spell to make them use their muscles for man-powered rides ( my favorite, if the man-power is very cute!!)

We already have a few parts that could be tinkered with just for the Faire--Ivy could read more fortunes, the Fairies could fly around in out, we could sell Turkey Legs and just all kinds of neat stuff...

queenofpolharcity
03-28-15, 10:41 AM
A couple of thoughts:

1. It would be very nice if I could know the grid size of something before I buy it. Would it be possible to include, in the picture of the item, how big the item is going to be (2x2, 3x3, etc)?

2. As I continue progressing in this marvelous game, I find that I forget what the Original plot was. I would like to see some dialogue, or cut scenes, that remind us every so often about the young ruler's identity, and how the baron got to be so powerful. Perhaps some kind of artifact could be "found" in a new expansion grid (similar to seeing Sabina in her grid prior to actually expanding that grid)? This artifact, when expanded to and "found," could prompt a discussion scene. It could even involve old Tomas and getting more scrolls from his house. IVy, Griselda, the trolls, the fairies, and others could have infourmation or clues regarding the crown in the south eastern portion of the grid, how it got there, etc. There could even be a quest that would involve adventures to ALL of the adventures available to obtain parts of the story of the missing ruler.

3. It would be nice if the Tabernaum artifact would drop more tablets and, therefore, additional "abilities".

4. I really like the ideas of the kingdom waterways, and having two ponds link together to form a larger pond.

5. Hooray for mushroom troves and compost piles!

Thanks for a wonderful game that keeps me distracted from a chronic condition. I appreciate all of you!

Some of us were playing around one day and we put 2 ponds together, and if you position a weeping willow or two just right around the middle, you hide the space between the ponds and it looks like a larger one.

Another thing we did was layer rows of houses at the very top left hand corner (sorry, I don't know about all those Excel blocks, and grids--just what we thought looked cool!) with trees and bushes placed just right, it gave the impression of a hillside.

We scrapped the ones we made because we ran out of Kingdom Space, but it a fun thing to do between updates/goals.

queenofpolharcity
03-28-15, 10:52 AM
My kingdom definitely needs a Silver Mine or other regular (choppable, gold bought, not gem) source of silver. To be able to regularly do Across the Desert Sands.

I would pay gems for two silver mines. I can keep up with making feasts for Across the Desert Sands, but that adventure needs over 40 silver:
20 silver for a silver platter used int he sweet feast
4? x 6 silver for Light Armor - will check this next time my workshop is free

The deep mines give average 3 silver (rare max of 5), twice a day, two deep mines so 12 silver total.

That means I need to find 32 silver somewhere to be able to do Across the Desert Sands otherwise its one adventure every, slightly less than, 3 days.

Normal mines do not give silver often, the Troll Vault is very infrequent in dropping silver. Lots of things drop gems but there isn't much for silver.

Arikasi-- you probably know this already, but you can always ask your neighbors to gift it to you.
I don't know how many neighbors you have, but you can add me if you need a neighbor. I try to regift within a day or two of receiving one, but each day I go through my neighbors and pick one that's brand new and randomly gift them some Glimmer Dust or something, because it's really hard getting stuff at first!

queenofpolharcity
03-28-15, 12:09 PM

1. A working Market that we can have as a co-op for a small amount of craft supplies. For example, I might need 2 Jewels to complete a trade or a task. In a co-op, another player might have way too many Jewels, and can place them in the Market for me to buy with coins. We have sooooo much money, we could use it like this. Even if we don't co-op the market with our own supplies, it could still be a functional market, and a way for players to quickly get just one of something.

2. A working bank--we could buy Gems with coins, 'invest' in our Market if a player needs Coins, and save money to collect interest (1 gem per $1000, added to our account, for example.)

3. More garden spots, please! Since needing Fellora Plants, and they take so long to grow, it's very hard to rotate our crops for things we need.

4. Please fix the Storage tabs! Others have asked, I'm only repeating at this point, but if you make the tabs usable, we can decide how best to organize our supplies and crafts. You could also make the Storage Cellar functional--we could visit our neighbors and trade supplies by clicking their Cellar, and seeing what they have stored there. For example--I have 99 ears of corn, and I want to store 50 of them. A neighbor could visit my Cellar, and trade me 50 strawberries.

5. Make the buildings in the Kingdoms functional. We would be able to enter them, and while we are there, play some little time-waster games that could pertain to that Character. If we visit Griselda's castle, she could "play" a game of Three Poisonous Plants-in-A-Row, and give us a few coins, a random gem, or a Poisonous Plant for the Belladonna Trade. Ivy could do individual Fortunes, and we'd get a 'prize' as part of our visit. This would give those of us long-time players something to do between Goals. I seem to spend an awful lot of time rearranging my kingdom, or re-landscaping for the 1000th time! Old Thomas could play a Word Game: he'd pull out a book and we could guess the definition of a very obscure word, or ask us to solve a riddle of some sort.

6. Can we have the option of keeping some of our plants and animals from maturing and/or giving us rewards? I think those little Dragons and Manticores are sooo cute when they are babies, and tiny little pet Piglets would be fun to have, with their Mamas close by! I'd love to landscape with lots of the plants we have, but I don't want them to make drops, or have the coins hovering over.

7. More expansions, please!? I am sure I'm not by myself and the idea that we simply don't have room for the buildings, plants, animals and houses, too? I am sure that many of the quests and tasks that we are asked to do take me longer than it should because I don't have all my buildings or a place to put all my livestock, garden spots, etc.

This is a huge list, but I've had these ideas in my head for awhile.

katbtodd
04-04-15, 12:28 PM
We need more trades in the royal exchange , Like
1,to use pedals ( max on these)
2. To use block and beams ( I'm max on most of these )
3 use glues and dye
4. Use our benches ,scarecrow , pumpkin batches

Can any body think of any more I may have missed

katbtodd
04-04-15, 12:37 PM
Spirited this was post in Feb , When will the new pole be posted can't wait

***I'll create a new poll in a week or so if you can post some ideas that I can use, so help Please)***

SpiritWind00
04-04-15, 04:16 PM
I know... I'm planning on doing this over the Easter break. There have been some great ideas I can use to create a poll. I'll get one done soon I promise! :)

katbtodd
04-05-15, 05:21 AM
I know... I'm planning on doing this over the Easter break. There have been some great ideas I can use to create a poll. I'll get one done soon I promise! :)

Happy Easter , can't wait for the pole