PDA

View Full Version : Customers not being served

Stanka0
02-08-15, 02:26 PM
When I play, the customers sit at the tables but no one serves them food. They just sit there. I don't know what's going on. Playing on iPhone 5. Thank you.

queentina3
02-08-15, 02:37 PM
Can the waiters/waitresses get to the tables? Sometimes they get stuck in my kitchen area behind the counters and I have to move them out of their way then move them back again. I also noticed in a restaurant of a neighbor that they had partitions between where they'd get the food, and where the tables were situated. This left the waiters/waitresses no way to get to the tables from the counters.

Stanka0
02-08-15, 03:59 PM
Thanks, problem solved. They were stuck like you said. I was moving stuff around and guess I didn't notice. Everything works ;)

queentina3
02-08-15, 05:30 PM
Thanks, problem solved. They were stuck like you said. I was moving stuff around and guess I didn't notice. Everything works ;)

Great! It's funny because when I leave my game everything is fine, and when I go back into it, a waitress is sometimes stuck behind a counter. I hadn't even moved anything and they're facing the right way (handles being out), but I guess she just likes it back there. LOL