PDA

View Full Version : Decorating Bakery

galaxyilluminate
02-08-15, 08:18 AM
We should have an option button to remove all objects in our bakery for those who want to redo their entire bakery or want to switch to a new theme. When I want to switch my bakery theme from Winter to Vantentines, I have to tap each Item then store it. This can take a long time especially if you have a large bakery with a lot of decorations and want to redo ur place.

Another feature we should have is the "eraser"
1.Tap the eraser button
2.tap all objects you want to remove
3. All the objects you just tapped will be removed and placed in your inventory
*this makes removing objects faster and easier

"Add" button
1. Tap this button
2.tap the object in your inventory you want to add in ur bakery (example: x14 white chairs)
3.tap the tiles you want to place them.
4. When you tap the tiles whereyou want to place your objects, the obects will be removed from your inventory and placed on the selected tiles.
*this can be done with any decorations (tiles, chairs, ovens, wallpaper, etc)

sally_brown
02-08-15, 08:27 AM
We should have an option button to remove all objects in our bakery for those who want to redo their entire bakery or want to switch to a new theme. When I want to switch my bakery theme from Winter to Vantentines, I have to tap each Item then store it. This can take a long time especially if you have a large bakery with a lot of decorations and want to redo ur place.Just as long as there's a confirmation button. I'd hate to accidentally hit this.

galaxyilluminate
02-08-15, 08:36 AM
@sally_brown, i agree w/ confirmation button. I should have included that