PDA

View Full Version : Valentine cards and tool box capacity

kimberly0822
02-08-15, 07:06 AM
So i just had to delete several cards because my "toolbox" was full and the maintenance guy couldnt drop anything. Heres a question...why do the cards take up tool box space when theyre stored differently? Shouldnt they have their own storage capacity? and while were at it..shouldnt the seeds? Its hard enough to get the items without having to delete them because of full storage. Heres an example...learn something new on the valentine oven-20 cards, expand to level 7-32 items required, new plot-10 items required=62 items, and that only if i work on one item at a time. First why does it take so much material, and second..if it has to take so much, why cant i at least keep what Im able to collect. A typical collection for me is ...hank drops a board..i delete the board, the veggie lady drops a seed, i delet the seed, the valentine guy drops a card, i have to go delete another item in storage or i dont get the card..and im at 55 storage capacity (would be higher but i cant seem to get the materials i need to expand)

tiggerhobbes
02-08-15, 09:14 AM
This is why I keep expanding storage before all else, I even deleted blueprints to make room for more nails in order to keep expanding storage. I only ever run out of rooms these days when both seeds and construction parts are approaching full set at the same time. I expanded my storage capacity to 130. (max)

The cards have forced me to expand and use up my blueprint stockpile, that is true. I was hoping to expand later and save coins for the 3 stoves I've unlocked but cannot purchase (no coins.)

I guess my point is that if you aren't short on one thing you will always be short on something else, that's the nature of this game. But I'm really really happy that I invested storage capacity early on in the game before everything else.

robotparade
02-08-15, 11:30 AM
I wish I could get so many cards that I needed to delete some to make rooms for other stuff

FrozenTurtle
02-09-15, 11:35 AM
So i just had to delete several cards because my "toolbox" was full and the maintenance guy couldnt drop anything. Heres a question...why do the cards take up tool box space when theyre stored differently? Shouldnt they have their own storage capacity? and while were at it..shouldnt the seeds? Its hard enough to get the items without having to delete them because of full storage. Heres an example...learn something new on the valentine oven-20 cards, expand to level 7-32 items required, new plot-10 items required=62 items, and that only if i work on one item at a time. First why does it take so much material, and second..if it has to take so much, why cant i at least keep what Im able to collect. A typical collection for me is ...hank drops a board..i delete the board, the veggie lady drops a seed, i delet the seed, the valentine guy drops a card, i have to go delete another item in storage or i dont get the card..and im at 55 storage capacity (would be higher but i cant seem to get the materials i need to expand)

Sorry about that! We're aware of the issue and working on a fix. In the meantime, we suggest always leaving a slot in your Toolbox open for Frank. The Valentine Cards won't get stored there, but that's where it checks if you have room.

DrP4ever
02-09-15, 06:14 PM
Yep exact same problem. Said I'm full when I had one card. Upgraded my toolbox, dumped tools I will need later. Not cool at all!

DrP4ever
02-15-15, 12:20 AM
Once again Frank came in but my tool box was full so no Valentine for me. I have plenty of room in my Valentine storage slot. So dislike this!

ginrae22
02-15-15, 02:03 AM
Yeah I agree. Seems like it's a bug that if our tool box is full we can't collect any valentines !!!

WinnyWoos
02-16-15, 01:37 PM
I'm sorry but this "bug" is extremely unfair and should have been fixed already. Like they didn't make it hard enough to collect enough cards in the first place but now your making players delete TOOLS to even collect a card?? TL is well known for their unfair tactics but this one seems low even for TL. Could a mod please check into this???? Last thing posted was on the 9th....the event is about to be over so it sure would be nice if it was fixed before the event ends......

enaid03
02-16-15, 01:38 PM
It is not fixed. It has happened to me a couple of times today.

ongakuonna
02-16-15, 01:41 PM
If it's full and Frank comes, you can use or delete an item and Frank will come back in a minute or two. You won't need to wait another whole 2.5 hours for his next visit.

queentina3
02-16-15, 02:59 PM
Sorry about that! We're aware of the issue and working on a fix. In the meantime, we suggest always leaving a slot in your Toolbox open for Frank. The Valentine Cards won't get stored there, but that's where it checks if you have room.

This needs to be fixed soon as those of us that are below level 35 will have to sit on 40 Valentine cards for quite a while, deleting items in our tool box until we can expand it again, and etc....We won't be able to delete the Valentine's since Frank will be gone at the end of the event, but if we EVER want to unlock those recipes, we can't get rid of the cards, meaning we need to delete much needed tools to expand our pantry.

Please get this fixed so that the Valentine Cards will have their own space separate from our food and tools please, as it already was a bit unfair that most of us had to stop at Step 10 of the goal, to now have to continually delete tools until we reach the levels where we can unlock those recipes is just sticking the knife in a bit further.