PDA

View Full Version : White cocoa berries

1mommyjulie
02-08-15, 06:56 AM
Hi! Where do I find the white cocoa berries for the I Love you Berry Much goal?!

queentina3
02-08-15, 07:22 AM
They are on the Romantic Stove.

1mommyjulie
02-08-15, 08:49 AM
Oh thanks! Can't buy the stove yet cause I have the limit of stoves. Is there somewhere that has this type of info listed?

queentina3
02-08-15, 09:04 AM
Oh thanks! Can't buy the stove yet cause I have the limit of stoves. Is there somewhere that has this type of info listed?

In the goal guide, it's a sticky. You can store appliances you're not using so that you can purchase the appliances necessary for goals to get them accomplished faster. Most people put all their appliances away and just use the goal appliances, and then once they've reached the goals, they store them and bring their others out again.

1mommyjulie
02-08-15, 10:07 AM
Thank you!! I didn't know you could store appliances! I will do that now! Thank you again for the tip! ����

queentina3
02-08-15, 10:28 AM
Thank you!! I didn't know you could store appliances! I will do that now! Thank you again for the tip! ����

No problem, glad to help. I'm not sure what level you're at, but say you have 6 appliance spots you can have 6 of the same appliance on the floor cooking, or 7, or 8 and etc....It helps immensely in mastering recipes on the stove, oven, grill when you can have the max of that appliance out and doesn't require parts to build. You'll fly through them getting the first gem at level 2 and the second gem at level 4. :)

1mommyjulie
02-08-15, 06:02 PM
Thanks! I'm om level 30, fairly new at the game! I love the goals, they give it a bit of challenge! ��

VanaCatu
02-09-15, 05:21 AM
Thanks! I'm om level 30, fairly new at the game! I love the goals, they give it a bit of challenge! ��

and here is the running valentine's goals guide, so u can plan ahead wht u wd need to complete it in time:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78154-RESTAURANT-GOALS-2015-Feb-04-Valentine-s-Day

1mommyjulie
02-12-15, 05:00 PM
Thanks! You've been so helpful I have another question. How come I can only buy one love potion machine? I've stored ovens and grills so I have the space, but when i click on it to buy it a pop up says Hooray! But I can't buy it. ��

kooky panda
02-12-15, 05:29 PM
Thanks! You've been so helpful I have another question. How come I can only buy one love potion machine? I've stored ovens and grills so I have the space, but when i click on it to buy it a pop up says Hooray! But I can't buy it. 😕Tap in the upper left hand corner of the screen then you should be able to place it.