PDA

View Full Version : Just a question.

LalaSmooth
02-08-15, 06:07 AM
Since I can't get into my bakery and restaurant on my android device since lollipop update, the only version that works is the Christmas 2012 version but I can't buy gems so I'm playing on my iPhone until the teamlava servers are up to date.

So I'm playing on my iPhone and it's telling me to install restaurant story 2 valentines if I install this, would I get the 6 gems and if I play back on my android when it's working, would the 6 gems disappear or no?

PepperWoo
02-08-15, 06:25 AM
It won't give you immediately the 6 gems for RS2: Valentine's (see there's no reward shown in the popup for that) but after installing and opening the app, it will trigger another goal in BS like buy a table or serve a dish, and it will give you the gem reward in return. And no, it won't disappear once you open your game on Android again. :)

LalaSmooth
02-08-15, 06:31 AM
It won't give you immediately the 6 gems for RS2: Valentine's (see there's no reward shown in the popup for that) but after installing and opening the app, it will trigger another goal in BS like buy a table or serve a dish, and it will give you the gem reward in return. And no, it won't disappear once you open your game on Android again. :)

Oh thank you. It sucks I can't play on my android device but I'm guessing other players have the same problem. :)

orleansparish
02-08-15, 06:48 AM
Is this use your first time using your iPhone? If so, there should be a bunch of goals popping up. But yeah, like mentioned, you have to buy things on ios in order to get the gems but they will still be there. We actually need a slot, bingo and monopoly Valentine's. Make it happen!

LalaSmooth
02-08-15, 08:13 AM
Is this use your first time using your iPhone? If so, there should be a bunch of goals popping up. But yeah, like mentioned, you have to buy things on ios in order to get the gems but they will still be there. We actually need a slot, bingo and monopoly Valentine's. Make it happen!
No I was playing on my iPhone for over 2 years and started playing on my android last year sometime.