PDA

View Full Version : Missing Seeds!!!!

mrselaw
02-07-15, 08:43 PM
I was working in repairing my 4th plot, gathering the 5 seeds and hammer. I got all the seeds I needed and was only waiting on the hammer. I finally got my hammer but when I went to repair the plot, my seeds weren't showing up. It only has that moving circle as if it's waiting for it to load (picture attached). What can I do to get back my seeds?

KathyKolo
02-09-15, 06:00 AM
I have the same problem! My game isn't running right at all. It's like it keeps reconnecting to the server. Lily and the carpenter keep showing up over and over but their gifts are never saved to the tool box.

JonSnowandGhost
02-09-15, 06:46 AM
I have been missing seeds for nearly a week, also keeps reconnecting so cannot collect love letters or items to upgrade, but it keeps anything I've cooked.... Very strange!

kooky panda
02-09-15, 11:59 AM
I was working in repairing my 4th plot, gathering the 5 seeds and hammer. I got all the seeds I needed and was only waiting on the hammer. I finally got my hammer but when I went to repair the plot, my seeds weren't showing up. It only has that moving circle as if it's waiting for it to load (picture attached). What can I do to get back my seeds?
Try closing out your game or restarting your device. Let the pop up sit for a few minutes to fully load.

You can also go to settings-safari- and clear out data on your device , then restart your device .

SparklyOctopus
02-09-15, 01:04 PM
Could you also try uninstalling and reinstalling your game and see if that helps? Please let me know!

coolgamegirl27
02-09-15, 02:57 PM
This problem is only on valentines version. Your seeds are in storage on regular version. I've had this problem for days and have tried all above suggestions.

mrselaw
02-11-15, 06:06 AM
This problem is only on valentines version. Your seeds are in storage on regular version. I've had this problem for days and have tried all above suggestions.

Strangely enough my seeds just reappeared magically one day this week. I didn't do anything new they just popped up. Weird!