PDA

View Full Version : No shield

Kiraracatdemon
02-07-15, 03:22 PM
People are reporting in global that when ATTACKED and defeated they are not getting shield . One says that they purchased a Shield they did not receive it. Another says a 7-day Shield they accidently bought on Wednesday and asked for the gems back...the Shield was removed but gems not returned.

MichaelKors1
02-07-15, 08:13 PM
A few of my alliance members got attacked and they got no shield. There is however a better selection of kingdoms to choose from for attacking.

Kiraracatdemon
02-08-15, 02:54 AM
Lol! I suppose that's true! Maybe it's on purpose!

lam1973
02-08-15, 09:18 AM
No shield,then we must be online all day to keep the crown hard-earned.how can we rest,how to work.NO SHIELD - END GAME!

onnaday667
02-08-15, 02:30 PM
I have sent 3 separate emails to Support@Firemocha.com about the shield protection in the game was not working. I sent money buying gem to get 2 day protection when i noticed at the end of day one that i had no shield. I figure maybe I hit something or what not, so I bought gems to get the 7 day shield. Again, NO SHIELD PROTECTION. I was trying to build up coins and spellstones to upgrade troops and castle defense. I have been raided 4 times now thus losing coins and spellstones. I CANNOT SIT ON MY PHONE PLAYING THE GAME 24 HOURS NOT STOP A DAY. If this is some kind of strategy that Firemocha has crafted up, then it is a VERY DUMB ONE. I hope that by posting here I will get a response to this game issue. If not, I want a refund for the gems that I had purchased to get 2 day and 7 day protection (that did not activate) and I will quit playing the game.

Kiraracatdemon
02-08-15, 03:36 PM
I'm hoping th recent game glitches are a sign of them fiddling with the program's either to signal an update or fix probs with people being on 24/7.
Please Fm, can u tell us what is really going on? Some people are about to expire from hoding their breath!

Kiraracatdemon
02-08-15, 03:38 PM
And players! Tell your friends and allis to come to forum. Input is needed for fm to know what's going on!

floramina
02-08-15, 03:47 PM
i hope FireMocha activates the gem-bought shields and reinstate any losses you had during the time when the shields should've been working.
If I may dare say, I think the game can do without attack-activated shields. Unlike Storm8 games, in Kingdom Clash you cant be farmed or targeted relentlessly, unless you have unlucky chance of crossing paths again. Without attack-activated shields, players are more inclined to be active..you cant be attacked if u r online and u'll do more attacks to get loot for upgrades. Fair enough, you should be be able to buy shields if you want to. FireMocha gets more dough. Win, win.

luachin
02-08-15, 06:37 PM
If this is a new update! Congratulations to you! Is won the Ig Nobel Frize for doing quick players leave the game.evn if the fault of the game, quickly fix it before it's too late.

MichaelKors1
02-08-15, 08:56 PM
If you bought gems with real money, you should get gems back or it would be similar to theft.

rabbithy
02-09-15, 09:35 AM
Why noone from this forum appear and answer this problem? Or FM don't need players anymore? We know this happended at weekend, and try to wait an answer till now! Just say you don't need players any more FM, we will spend our time for another game! :mad:

kooky panda
02-09-15, 11:42 AM
Please send an email to support@firemocha.com for assistance.

I have also reported this over to the community managers.

Thanks

SparklyOctopus
02-09-15, 03:32 PM
Thanks for the reports, everyone! This should be fixed. Newly earned or purchased shields should be working correctly now. If you have purchased a shield that was not applied correctly, please send us a ticket at support@firemocha.com! Thanks for your patience! :)

MichaelKors1
02-09-15, 03:54 PM
I got attacked and got no shield. Not a rumor anymore.....its a fact.

sweetplate
02-09-15, 04:26 PM
I have had no shield for 4-5 days. I have been attacked many times. I hope the game people are keeping track. I should get the crowns which I lost when I should've had a shield returned to me. Several of my clan mates also have this problem. There are probably also some that I don't know about. They must've done this deliberately for some reason. Just before it happened I went 3 days with no attacks, which is quite unusual. I hope we will get an answer soon.

Kiraracatdemon
02-09-15, 11:13 PM
Reports of people getting shields now :)

ragnariv
02-10-15, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the reports, everyone! This should be fixed. Newly earned or purchased shields should be working correctly now. If you have purchased a shield that was not applied correctly, please send us a ticket at support@firemocha.com! Thanks for your patience! :)

What about the shields we get after losing when attacked? I've been taking some 100% losses and getting no shield. Is this a bug, or a change that's been made to get people to buy gems?

Edit: I see my last loss was before your reply saying the problem had been fixed. Guess I should wait and see.