PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashing

MzzB2223
02-07-15, 12:43 PM
I play on iPad first generation. Been playing Dragon Story for years but now it's almost impossible. The game is stable on the arctic isle and occasionally I can mine for a long time. It's the main dragon isle that has issues. Closing apps or rebooting doesn't solve the issue. I have to collect coins very slowly to stay connected for any length of time. I play other teamlava games with no problems ie: bubble mania, jewel mania,etc. I play Hayday with no problems. Is there something you can do on your end to tweak your servers to accommodate older iPads?

My level is 142, game name is Junebug, device is iPad.

[S8] Elsa
02-09-15, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately, your device meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

dizzylizzy2715
03-07-15, 07:14 PM
I play on IPad 3 version8.1.3..game version1.9.9 I crash a lot while playing Dragon Story..i am at level 150..I have tried everything I have been told to do to fix crashing but it hasn't worked. My question is when I delete my game it says to keep or remove from leaderboards so am I supposed to keep or remove? (does this make a difference because I hit keep) Thanks