PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story 2 FAULT - tool box items keep deleting

treaclepie82
02-07-15, 11:43 AM
I'm on level 29 and all of today each time I tap on either the maintenance or gardening person, within 10 seconds the screen pauses with the 'knife chopping the tomato' animation, when it goes back to the normal screen the items previously given from either person has been removed from my pantry/toolbox. This is extremely frustrating as I'm unable to save any more items and extend my restaurant or upgrade my shops.
After returning to the restaurant screen both people then reappear and the cycle just continues without me being able to store the items. Niether my toolbox or pantry is near to being full, it just seems to be a fault on the game. Any ideas what might be causing this??

blondbus
02-07-15, 06:17 PM
I am having the same problem. I have collected 4 hammers and 4 ginger. I go to the panty and use them- I get the chopping tomato and then the people at the tables reset but the item I am using is gone and what I was doing does not happen. Can anyone clue me I. As to what wrong with the game? I have had blank outs in 2 of my other stories also.

bebelino
02-08-15, 02:51 AM
same problem here :(

treaclepie82
02-08-15, 06:19 AM
FAULT CURED!! :D
I just deleted the game from my iphone and reinstalled from the app store, my game is still in tact and the problem has gone. The issue seemed to be with the seeds that i'd already got stored, they werent showing in the toolbox so everytime i tried to collect something else, even though it showed it wasn't full, it actually was. After the re-installall my seeds are back and (after deleting items from my toolbox) I can now collect other items.
Happy days.

faeriedust
02-08-15, 10:19 PM
Same problem. So annoying. I need to collect from Frank and get some nails.

rene2222
02-09-15, 02:16 AM
I think there are problems with the game. It kept resetting seconds after seconds.

StrangeLittleGirl
02-09-15, 02:40 AM
Same here, the game keeps resetting. Very annoying!

SparklyOctopus
02-09-15, 01:05 PM
Sorry about that guys! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and see if that fixes the issue? Please let us know. Thanks!