PDA

View Full Version : Treent's plot- expanded with 70 runes

EviBrooklyn
02-07-15, 09:46 AM
Edit(KP) - Update information 2-9-15:

Elsa;1051285']Last week, the Realm Rune cost for these plots were tuned to make them easier for players to unlock the new animals. If you expanded Hareon's or Treent's plot while the Realm Rune cost was 70 Realm Runes, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Feel free to comment on this thread as I will post the ID's of everyone that are due a credit on this first post. This should make it easy for Team Lava to locate our storm ID's and give us the credit due.

Team Lava,

Kindly find our Storm IDs below and credit our accounts accordingly,

Players who expanded to Hareon's & Treent's Plot for 70 runes each for a total of 140 runes:
(Credit due 108 runes, 140 runes - 20 treent -12 hareon= 108)

Storm IDs:

EviBrooklyn
Melis2a84
Msb283

Players who expanded to Treent's Plot for 70 runes :
(Credit due 50 runes, 70- 20 treent =50)

Storm IDs:

Karzee70
squinn1981
Readysetgo888
the_harlequin
buttmarb
intrinsicallyknotted
A2tude
granzen4
Drachenia

Guys,

Please add your storm ID's and please state if you expanded only to Treent plot for 70 runes or both Treent & Hareon for 70 runes each. I will add your ID's to this post as they come in. Let me know if I forgot anyone or if there is a spelling error in your storm ID name.

Treent Cost Before:

Treent Cost After:

Hareon Cost Before:

Hareon Cost After:

Hawksmoor
02-07-15, 10:25 AM
Thanks Evi.

It cost me 70 runes and $10 mil to unlock the Treent, I haven't expanded to the Hareon yet.

Storm ID: Karzee70

cquinn32
02-07-15, 10:34 AM
I expanded to treent's plot with 70 runes but only spent 12 on hareon
ID: squinn1981

readysetgo888
02-07-15, 11:01 AM
I expanded with 70 runes. Readysetgo888

the_harlequin
02-07-15, 11:19 AM
Expanded with 70 runes.

ID: the_harlequin

Melis2a84
02-07-15, 12:33 PM
Expanded with 70 Runes to treents and hearons totally of 140 runes

I.D: Melis2a84

buttmarb
02-07-15, 01:33 PM
Expanded with 70 Runes

I.D: Melis2a84

Expanded for 70 runes
Abirdie boy
Storm 8id buttmarb

Schnoodle129
02-07-15, 02:58 PM
I expanded with 70 runes.
I'd: Schnoodle129

EviBrooklyn
02-07-15, 09:45 PM
Guys, please read the first post of this thread as I revised it and update your posts with the info on Hareon's plot. If you didn't expand to that plot yet, no changes are needed.

intrinsicallyknotted
02-07-15, 10:45 PM
I expanded to the Treent's plot with 70 runes.
I have not yet expanded to the Hareon.

ID: intrinsicallyknotted

A2TUDE
02-07-15, 10:55 PM
i have used 70 runes for my treents plot speed breeding to get ruins!!

my id is A2TUDE

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 09:33 AM
Could we get a mod to step in and respond to this? Is this thread good enough for us to get our runes back or do we need to contact customer service?

Come on now... I know someone from TL is reading every single thread. We deserve the respect of a response to this issue.

kooky panda
02-08-15, 09:56 AM
Sorry guys, I am behind on the threads. I am not sure I understand what is going on? I am currently showing all my next expansions cost 70 runes.
Where is the 12 runes for expansions coming from? Is there a thread?
Are there pictures of someones games showing only 12 are needed?

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 10:12 AM
Sorry guys, I am behind on the threads. I am not sure I understand what is going on? I am currently showing all my next expansions cost 70 runes.

The plot where Hareon is was for 70 runes, I expanded there for 70 runes. Picture below shows A2tude has it for 12 runes so they dropped it.
Same with treent, everyone in this thread expanded for 70 runes, they dropped that to 20 runes.
So we're asking for the difference. Those who only expanded to treent will need a credit of 50 runes, and those who expanded to treent and Hareon for 70 runes each, will need a credit of 108 runes.
I'm sure TL can and will read this thread, so I really hope they will credit us back. There were very few who expanded with 70 runes ( especially on both plots), so this shouldn't be too difficult to resolve. So if you can push the issue that's great.

Hareons cost before:

Hareons cost now:

Treent cost before :

Treent cost now :

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 10:16 AM
Thanks Evi.

I spent 70 runes to unlock the Treent. FYI - first expandable plot on the Hareon shelf cost me 70 runes to expand, so does the one beside it. I can't unlock the Hareon until I clear the space beside it and that's another 70 runes on my game. That would be a total of 210 runes plus whatever it costs to unlock the Hareon I need to spend.

Storm ID: Karzee70

Every other plot will remain at 70 runes cost.
The Hareon and treent rune cost dropped as the coin value went up tremendously. So, revise your post when you can so we don't confuse TL

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 10:18 AM

I just checked the thread and it doesn't appear that anyone took a screenshot of the Treent needing 20 runes now instead of 70, but several people reported that it did. I'm sure we can ask someone that hasn't reached it yet to do a screenshot - but TL shouldn't need that. They clearly made this change, they know how it is. All they should need is the ID's of people who are owed their 50 runes back because they expanded before the number was lowered.

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 10:36 AM
I just checked the thread and it doesn't appear that anyone took a screenshot of the Treent needing 20 runes now instead of 70, but several people reported that it did. I'm sure we can ask someone that hasn't reached it yet to do a screenshot - but TL shouldn't need that. They clearly made this change, they know how it is. All they should need is the ID's of people who are owed their 50 runes back because they expanded before the number was lowered.

I think vodelle did. It should be under bugs and issues threads

readysetgo888
02-08-15, 10:39 AM
I think vodelle did. It should be under bugs and issues threads

Ha! She took a picture of it when it was 70 runes... and now it's 20, that should be easy enough to check/get a screenshot of. Just in case anyone isn't convinced that it ever was 70 runes.... I'll add that picture here, I think.

Hawksmoor
02-08-15, 10:59 AM
So, revise your post when you can so we don't confuse TL

I did, thanks. In addition to the 70 runes, it also cost me $10 mil. I added that as well because I'm not sure if that's still the case?

Vodelle
02-08-15, 11:12 AM
Here's the new treent costs screenshot if you really need it (I assume TL knows exactly the changes they made though, haha):

intrinsicallyknotted
02-08-15, 11:15 AM
Just to be clear, we know that in general the cost of expansion is a function of the number of expansions you have already done (so your first few expansions will cost very few runes, REGARDLESS of which island you are expanding on). I had been wondering whether this explains why some people had been getting a 20-rune cost for the Treent--maybe they had not expanded to any of the ice islands and had gone straight to the lower green island, thus paying far less than 70 runes for those expansions.

HOWEVER, further information shows that this is not the explanation for the 20-rune cost for the Treent space. At least one person has posted that they paid 20 runes to expand to the Treent even though their normal expansions are costing 70 runes. So it would appear that the price for the Treent's space truly has changed for everyone, from 70 runes to 20 runes.

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 11:20 AM
Here's the new treent costs screenshot if you really need it (I assume TL knows exactly the changes they made though, haha):

Thanks. This helps

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 11:44 AM
I did, thanks. In addition to the 70 runes, it also cost me $10 mil. I added that as well because I'm not sure if that's still the case?

Coin value remains the same.

granzen4
02-08-15, 03:17 PM
70 runes and 10 mil to treents

Storm id granzen4

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 04:21 PM
I expanded with 70 runes.
I'd: Schnoodle129

I am removing your name from the list. I visited your forest and it seems that you haven't expanded to any of the two plots in question. Though you did clear 2 plots on the dark island, we are referring specifically to the 2 plots with the new animals. If what I am saying is correct, please revise or delete your post as we are trying to keep the list a 100% accurate, otherwise the rest of us will lose credibility.
If i am wrong, feel free to reply with an explanation.

kooky panda
02-08-15, 04:42 PM
I will report this over.

Can someone give me a link to the thread where members were posting that their expansion was only 20 or 12 runes so I can add that thread to my report

Thanks!

EviBrooklyn
02-08-15, 04:47 PM
See the link below. Thanks for submitting this issue

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78160-New-Expansions-Animals-2-4-15

Drachenia
02-08-15, 05:51 PM
Hi I have bought gems for 19,99 € and paid for the extension with gems. 70 runes and paid 10.000000 coins

zenobia42
02-08-15, 09:12 PM
HOWEVER, further information shows that this is not the explanation for the 20-rune cost for the Treent space. At least one person has posted that they paid 20 runes to expand to the Treent even though their normal expansions are costing 70 runes. So it would appear that the price for the Treent's space truly has changed for everyone, from 70 runes to 20 runes.
Yes, the day it opened, when I tapped it, it said 10mil and the 70 runes as all my regular expansions are now.

The next day, I went mining and was surprised to see after 1 bomb, I had more than enough to expand to a square that cost 20 runes. I tapped expand and it took me to the Treent square. I paid 10mil coins and 20 runes ad the square opened and I got the Treent and its habitat.

Everyone expanding after the first day got the corrected price of 20 runes for the Treent square. Everyone who expanded the first night had to overpay for it by 50 runes (70-20).

Therefore, the right thing to do is to credit all those who were charged more than 20 runes for that expansion the difference between what they were overcharged and the actual price of 20 runes.

The coins price for that expansion remained the same.

ETA: I just looked through my photos and I did not take a screenshot. It had already been posted here that the price was corrected to 20 runes, so I guess I thought there was no need.

dragonloona
02-08-15, 10:06 PM
Yes, the day it opened, when I tapped it, it said 10mil and the 70 runes as all my regular expansions are now.

The next day, I went mining and was surprised to see after 1 bomb, I had more than enough to expand to a square that cost 20 runes. I tapped expand and it took me to the Treent square. I paid 10mil coins and 20 runes ad the square opened and I got the Treent and its habitat.

Everyone expanding after the first day got the corrected price of 20 runes for the Treent square. Everyone who expanded the first night had to overpay for it by 50 runes (70-20).

Therefore, the right thing to do is to credit all those who were charged more than 20 runes for that expansion the difference between what they were overcharged and the actual price of 20 runes.

ETA: I just looked through my photos and I did not take a screenshot. It had already been posted here that the price was corrected to 20 runes, so I guess I thought there was no need.

Just like Zen I too just expanded to Treent just 30 minutes ago and to expand to him cost me 20 runes and 10 million coins!!! Thank goodness for me lol so tired trying to get 70 runes just to expand!!! Unfortunately I couldn't get the screen shot, for when I tried my device went black and by time it fixed the picture was gone and expansion was already in the works!!!

EviBrooklyn
02-09-15, 04:05 AM

I expanded the 2nd day for 70 runes on Hareons & treent. Thursday afternoon( the day of expansion) I first expanded to the 1st open plot on the dark island. That was 19 hours long. So I expanded on treent the 2nd day morning time for 70 runes. By the 2nd day, late evening I expanded at Hareons for 70 runes again after having sped the 2nd expansions. So my thinking is the change was done sometime Friday night or the latest Saturday morning. I remember I had enough mines and runes after wasting almost 1200 gems on getting the smitten kitten which was released Friday @ 3;00 pm. So again, I think the change was done late Friday if you expanded on treent with 20 runes on Friday. This will mean that me & Mel missed the 12 rune expansion on Hareons by an hour or so if that ...
It hurts !!

readysetgo888
02-09-15, 08:08 AM

Thanks Zen... this explanation is perfect, and it's good to have another witness. Vodelle got the screenshots - and they are both from the same account, so they can't claim it didn't change.

I'm going to contact customer service and include the link to this thread. I am fully prepared to get outraged if they don't reply pleasantly and credit my runes back right away :)

I mean, ever since they released the green islands and I realized that the last plot was hidden, I made it a point to expand in that direction so I could be ready. I had literally JUST reached the expansion before it. And I just so happened to be pretty close on the runes... I only had to speed my current breeding to get enough bombs to get the 70 runes that night. And this is how they're going to reward me for playing the game strategically and being ready to expand right away? Nuh uh. This is beyond unfair.

If it were any other company, I'd be pretty confident that they would make it right. I haven't seen much in these forums that has made me feel optimistic about this being the case for TL. That's why I'm so worried that they're going to tell us to go .... ourselves, blatantly unfair or not. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Kooky, I know it's not your fault and you can only do so much, but please keep us updated on their response!

zenobia42
02-09-15, 09:43 AM
If it were any other company, I'd be pretty confident that they would make it right. I haven't seen much in these forums that has made me feel optimistic about this being the case for TL. That's why I'm so worried that they're going to tell us to go .... ourselves, blatantly unfair or not. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

I hope you and I are wrong.

Just to warn you all, if anyone writes to support and gets a response, quoting what support says to you on the forum is against the rules so please don't put your posting status at risk by doing that.

msb283
02-09-15, 09:46 AM
I expanded to Hareon's & Treent's Plot for 70 runes each for a total of 140 runes

Storm ID : msb283

Thank you for doing this!

[S8] Elsa
02-09-15, 11:09 AM
Last week, the Realm Rune cost for these plots were tuned to make them easier for players to unlock the new animals. If you expanded Hareon's or Treent's plot while the Realm Rune cost was 70 Realm Runes, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

readysetgo888
02-09-15, 11:50 AM
Elsa;1051285']Last week, the Realm Rune cost for these plots were tuned to make them easier for players to unlock the new animals. If you expanded Hareon's or Treent's plot while the Realm Rune cost was 70 Realm Runes, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Thanks Elsa, I just wrote support.

readysetgo888
02-09-15, 12:59 PM
My runes are back! Thanks TL for making this right.

Everyone in the thread, definitely go ahead and write customer support and they should get right back to you.

A2TUDE
02-09-15, 01:00 PM
Thank you team lava just received the ruines you sent me thank you for fast response:)

cquinn32
02-09-15, 01:08 PM
Oh wow I emailed Saturday. I'll go check... Nope nothing yet

EviBrooklyn
02-09-15, 01:15 PM
I didn't get anything back. Just emailed them

zenobia42
02-09-15, 01:15 PM
WOW! I am very pleasantly surprised to hear that runes are starting to be credited back to players' accounts!!!

I guess as long as what was unfairly taken from a player is something other than gems, they are willing to do the right thing and credit it back to accounts. :D

EviBrooklyn
02-09-15, 01:42 PM
My runes are back! Thanks TL for making this right.

Everyone in the thread, definitely go ahead and write customer support and they should get right back to you.

How long from the time you emailed them did you get the runes back?

Thank you team lava just received the ruines you sent me thank you for fast response:)

Did you email the support and if yes, when?
Just trying to figure out when to expect mine. I'm getting a bit paranoid though I'm sure they'll come through.

readysetgo888
02-09-15, 01:45 PM

Just trying to figure out when to expect mine. I'm getting a bit paranoid though I'm sure they'll come through.

An hour lol. I have to say, I'm shocked. If you emailed them before Elsa posted, you might want to email again... they might not have been on the lookout for the rune emails earlier.

A2TUDE
02-09-15, 01:45 PM

Literally maybe hr ago n they responded 15 min later

[S8] Elsa
02-09-15, 01:50 PM
An hour lol. I have to say, I'm shocked. If you emailed them before Elsa posted, you might want to email again... they might not have been on the lookout for the rune emails earlier.

Please don't send additional emails if you've already created one. If you haven't received a response, please PM me with your ticket number.

EviBrooklyn
02-09-15, 01:51 PM
Just got them all.
I knew TL will credit us back bc very few of us expanded for 70 runes. They did the changes within 24 hours so this was going to be easy.
I wouldn't be surprised that kooky submitting her report helped us. Thanks to both moderators.
Going to my next expansion now :)

cquinn32
02-09-15, 02:33 PM
I got mine back

thank you!!

Hawksmoor
02-09-15, 03:54 PM

Thanks so much Elsa. I just emailed support, I'll sit back and wait patiently :-)

Vodelle
02-10-15, 07:48 AM
That's great that people have gotten / are getting their runes back! I was pretty confident that TL would return them since it'd be silly not to. :)

msb283
02-10-15, 11:42 AM
Got mine back as well :)

Hawksmoor
02-10-15, 04:48 PM
Thanks so much Elsa. I just emailed support, I'll sit back and wait patiently :-)

I got my runes back! Thanks TL, Elsa and kooky! Much appreciated :-)

EviBrooklyn
02-10-15, 05:05 PM
In glad everyone is getting them back

Hawksmoor
02-10-15, 05:12 PM
In glad everyone is getting them back

And thanks to you too Evi for starting this thread. By doing that you helped us to get them back, so kudos to you!

EviBrooklyn
02-10-15, 05:43 PM
And thanks to you too Evi for starting this thread. By doing that you helped us to get them back, so kudos to you!

Thanks but not sure if this thread helped, but we got them back so it's all good :)