PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I lost my game!! Have to start over!!

Trina001
02-07-15, 06:59 AM
I've lost my game. Got a new phone thought my game would be fine but just went to go on (has been awhile since I played) and I'm right back at beginning!! I've lost all my fab neighbours!! I'm 💕Horizon💕 if any one of my old neighbours are out there!!!! This is tragic! I've always had the name Hotizon for my kingdom.

cookietyler
02-07-15, 07:04 AM
Your game can be transferred to your new device - email support and they can do that for you.

roguebee
02-07-15, 07:07 AM
I've lost my game. Got a new phone thought my game would be fine but just went to go on (has been awhile since I played) and I'm right back at beginning!! I've lost all my fab neighbours!! I'm ��Horizon�� if any one of my old neighbours are out there!!!! This is tragic! I've always had the name Hotizon for my kingdom.

Follow this link to the Hub and go to post #2. There are instructions on how to install your old game to a new phone.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-quot-THE-HUB!-quot-Everything-you-need-to-know-about-Castle-Story

Trina001
02-07-15, 07:16 AM
Thank you :) but thing is I cannot remember previous storm id! Pretty sure I downloaded it to previous Apple id too, which I've forgotten! Gee think I need to write things down or something!

arikasi
02-07-15, 08:26 AM
Thank you :) but thing is I cannot remember previous storm id! Pretty sure I downloaded it to previous Apple id too, which I've forgotten! Gee think I need to write things down or something!

Your stormID is the same as your login name here isn't it? So yours would be Trina001

meme1098
02-07-15, 09:04 AM

If the ID you're using here is a new one from the new phone & you can't remember the old one, send an email to support and give them as much info about your old Kingdom as possible. Level, Kingdom name, # of gems, maybe # of nbrs & anything else you can think of.
Support@teamlava.com