PDA

View Full Version : No ribbons

sha62o
02-07-15, 06:46 AM
I have not received any ribbons to complete the carriage I have all the other items needed .I had a full supply of faerie's murmur to start with I was maxed out and now I don't have enough to do anymore trades even with collecting more of them. I have received 50 rose petals which is more than enough , but no ribbons at all.

Chaotarch
02-07-15, 08:32 AM
I have not received any ribbons to complete the carriage I have all the other items needed .I had a full supply of faerie's murmur to start with I was maxed out and now I don't have enough to do anymore trades even with collecting more of them. I have received 50 rose petals which is more than enough , but no ribbons at all.

thats the game:rolleyes:
dont give up, try&try&patience...

sha62o
02-07-15, 09:33 AM
Your right its only a game I just got frustrated with it and games should also be fun.Just keep going till I get there.

wembley378
02-07-15, 12:47 PM
I have 1 lace to collect, have tons of bells and petals, but as well 0 ribbons. Oh well

PurpleScorpion76
02-07-15, 01:14 PM
I'm waiting on lace. But can't send another exchange out for at least 5 days. All of my current quests are through the Royal Exchange. Agnes - letters, Belladonna - plants and now Wedding Supplies! No other quests. lol.

ShibuyaCloth
02-07-15, 01:39 PM
Well each of us are waiting for something. I have all double up except petals (0 as in zero), so waiting for my next exchange to come up with something....

vizbiz11
02-07-15, 06:06 PM

You and I have the same situation. LOL. 50 petals and no ribbon after 9 exchanges. Thank goodness this isn't a timed event! :rolleyes:

TeaCupPiggies
02-07-15, 06:40 PM
It's reassuring to know that I have company... 11 exchanges and still no ribbons.

jo_fitz
02-09-15, 08:24 AM
It doesn't help that all my building give out maybe 1 (2 if I'm really lucky) of the Faeries Murmur. But 5 more petals 3 more ribbons.

belbar22
02-09-15, 09:46 AM
its good to know I am not the only one in the missing items club. Hope I get to leave it soon. Just need 1 more ribbon and am determined not to use gems. Hope to be able to do a trade before bedtime, currently got 15 murmurs.

ShibuyaCloth
02-09-15, 10:20 AM
I would like to trade some of my ribbons, or offer me the options to build 2 carriage. Still I am massively short in petals. Looks like we don't have all the same luck with the trades.

danzplace
02-09-15, 04:40 PM
For me, it was the bells...

queentina3
02-09-15, 06:20 PM
Well I just completed the first of the 8 trades and I ended up with 2 lace and 5 rose petals. Is that about normal for each trade, 7 items?

ETA: 2nd collection got me another 5 rose petals and 2 ribbons, so I guess it is 7 items each time, at least for me.
ETA, again: 3rd collection got me the 2 wedding bells only, so I guess it isn't 7 items each time. LOL

queentina3
02-10-15, 07:20 AM
I have a question and asking in the main thread about the goal would probably get lost with the Alicorn uproar.

Has anyone that did the 24 hour trade come back afterwards with all the supplies? If so, did you still have to send Thurston? I'm trying to plan my supplies and since I only get Faerie Murmur from the flower bed and magic garden, it will take me quite a while to get the additional 20 needed to send Thurston.

Right now, after 5 trades, I have: 4 Lace. 6 Ribbons. 3 Wedding Bells. 10 Rose Petals.

Since I still have 3 trades to go, I'm hoping one of them will drop the 1 Lace and other 10 Rose Petals I need, and if it does, what is the point in them having us send Thurston for supplies that aren't necessary?

belbar22
02-10-15, 07:45 AM
I didn't get everything in the 24 hours but even if you do you have to send Thurston out once on the 6 hour trade.

PurpleScorpion76
02-10-15, 07:52 AM
A few people did mention they got all required supplies within 7 trades in the 24 hours, think some must have gem skipped a few. What about your faerie respite that also gives faeries murmur.

jimboser
02-10-15, 08:01 AM
I was able to do 7 of the 8 trades in the first challenge. I've done at least 5 more trades since. Still waiting on the two bells, I've got more than enough of everything else... Back to collecting Faerie Murmur.

queentina3
02-10-15, 09:14 AM
I didn't get everything in the 24 hours but even if you do you have to send Thurston out once on the 6 hour trade.

Thanks! I was afraid of that. :(

A few people did mention they got all required supplies within 7 trades in the 24 hours, think some must have gem skipped a few. What about your faerie respite that also gives faeries murmur.

It is still in the process of being built. I stopped playing for almost a year so I'm behind on a lot of the goals. Right now I'm working through building that, dealing with Gres (now that I've finally built her castle) and I think I'm on Troll 2 as 'I'm Paranoid', so....I only have 2 of the 4 columns needed and most of my supplies have dwindled due to these older goals that I left behind and ignored. I had so much stockpiled and then "wham", next thing I know I'm having to create more spicy feasts and lumi essence to get the needed columns, not to mention that finding the fish for that darn Troll goal finally made me cave in and get the fish market to hopefully speed up so I can make the meals for those boar pelts. It is just finding the boars to **** so I can make the club that is now slowing me down.

I'm so glad I had accumulated as many gems as I had before I took my break, as they are coming in handy now. I had spent almost a month doing nothing but making the items for the Gem trades and then did those constantly to up my stash.

I am speeding these trades up when there is about an hour left as I couldn't stay awake last night no matter how hard I tried. I now have 7 hours left and I'm on 6/8. I have 6 Lace, 6 Ribbons, 3 Wedding Bells, and 15 Rose Petals. Now if these last two trades give me the last 5 Rose Petals, I'll be very happy as more than 1 Thurston trade and I'll be waiting awhile for the Faerie murmur to accumulate again.

queentina3
02-10-15, 12:00 PM
Boy did I get lucky!!! On my 7th trade I got the rest of the Rose Petals so now my carriage is built. It stinks how we had to use the resources for the 8th trade anyways, but oh well. Making more since I'll have to do Thurston's as well, but just very, very thankful that for once something in this game worked out for me and I didn't have to do trade after trade to complete something. That usually NEVER happens for me! :)

kikilicious74
02-11-15, 12:27 PM
I cannot seem to get anytime petals. It's been days!!

cakeandpie
02-12-15, 11:20 AM
I can NOT get a second bell! I have more than plenty of everything else. It's sucked my supply of faeries' murmur down to nothing and now it takes awhile to get back up to 20, not to mention I keep wasting glimmerdust and petals on making so much floral glow. *sigh*

jimboser
02-12-15, 01:05 PM
I finally got ONE bell after I think 15 trades, maybe more. Spent the 25 gems to be done with that one. Now I'm on to collecting things for the next phase...

Yrdaland
06-20-15, 07:33 AM
10 exchanges, loads of lace, bells and petalls, zero Ribbons. On this average I'll have to exchange 50 more times or so.
I'm clearly in good company, but it is a bit a ridiculous randomiser someone sold to TL.
You would have thought they had the programmer-brains to make a decent one.

brrridget1989
06-30-15, 02:07 PM
Oh my god, I'm dying over here and I only did TWO trades!!!

Now I see some of you did 20+?!?!

I'm saving up gems from adventures!!

I got everything I needed except for one stupid bell from the early timed tasks that required much less materials. That stupid bell wasted me so much time already, and the butterfly things only come one at a time from the gardens. What a waste of time! It takes me ages to get gems, too, because they don't offer any of those gem earning games on iPhone.

I guess you get what you pay for, and this game is free!

Anaboe
06-30-15, 04:48 PM
Bridget, when ther ask you to install a game, indeed you don't get gems for that. But, after installing the game, you get an extremely simple task (like collect from a coin-building, or visit 3 neighbors) and you will get gems as a reward for finishing that goal. So yes, indirect, you will be rewarded with gems. I've gotten dozens of gems that way.

The same goes for lieveling up in those games. You don't get a reward for reaching certain levels, but you do get a very easy follow-up goal, which gives a gem-reward.