PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Android 5.0 lollipop update.

LalaSmooth
02-07-15, 06:44 AM
I've tried to play this game but since last night and installing the update. It's now crashing and refusing to let me in the game because a message keeps saying "sorry restaurant story has stopped working" I've done everything forced closed it, uninstalled and reinstalled turned phone off and back on but still won't let me in.. Now my food is going to spoil..

Anyone else experiencing this problem on android

sexton0206
02-08-15, 02:36 PM
I've tried to play this game but since last night and installing the update. It's now crashing and refusing to let me in the game because a message keeps saying "sorry restaurant story has stopped working" I've done everything forced closed it, uninstalled and reinstalled turned phone off and back on but still won't let me in.. Now my food is going to spoil..

Anyone else experiencing this problem on android

YES! It's very frustrating. I'm using a Verizon Galaxy S5 with Lollipop. I even tried factory resetting my phone but it didn't help. Patiently waiting for an update to RS to fix this problem as it's either Samsung or Verizon's problem as I have a Nexus 7 tablet with Lollipop that has no issues.

sexton0206
02-08-15, 02:40 PM
RS keeps force closing after Lollipop update on Verizon Galaxy S5. No issues on Nexus 7 with Lollipop. Tried on 2 different S5's with Lollipop, same issue. Assuming it's Verizon/Samsung but I don't see them issuing a fix just for RS. Need Team Lava to fix this.

LalaSmooth
02-08-15, 03:47 PM
YES! It's very frustrating. I'm using a Verizon Galaxy S5 with Lollipop. I even tried factory resetting my phone but it didn't help. Patiently waiting for an update to RS to fix this problem as it's either Samsung or Verizon's problem as I have a Nexus 7 tablet with Lollipop that has no issues.

I have the Samsung s5 too and all other apps (non teamlava) are working fine but I just think their servers aren't up to date yet. Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

LalaSmooth
02-08-15, 03:51 PM
RS keeps force closing after Lollipop update on Verizon Galaxy S5. No issues on Nexus 7 with Lollipop. Tried on 2 different S5's with Lollipop, same issue. Assuming it's Verizon/Samsung but I don't see them issuing a fix just for RS. Need Team Lava to fix this.

If any other apps on your phone are working fine then there is nothing wrong with your phone or network. It's teamlavas servers that are probably not to up to date yet. May I ask what versions of vakery story and restaurant story are you using on other devices with Lollipop that are working? Every version including new one just doesn't let me in

rmille00
02-10-15, 02:58 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I just upgraded software to Jellybean 5.0 for Samsung Galaxy S5 thru Verizon today and can't play either RS or BS. It worked last night before the update. I have the recent RS and BS installed too. Guess I'll be losing nbrs and missing out completing goals. ��

Morcion
02-12-15, 04:03 AM
I think all the samsung s5 phones got the same update.. i cant play the games at all on my S5 atm.

LalaSmooth
02-12-15, 04:23 AM
does anyone know when the game servers are compatible with the lollipop update regarding people with samsung s5 phones. goals are running and we currently have 24 days to complete them. it's so frustrating that I emailed them a week ago and nothing back and no one seems to know anything about this.

FrozenTurtle
02-13-15, 01:14 PM
Sorry about that! We've narrowed down a possible cause, but we're still working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

LalaSmooth
02-13-15, 05:31 PM
Sorry about that! We've narrowed down a possible cause, but we're still working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

Do you know if we could have a possible expansion on the goals?

wife03
02-14-15, 11:10 AM
Yes I am having the same issue on much Galaxy s5!! Every since I updated to Lollipop neither Restaurant or Bakery story will work. The game force closes as soon as I open it. This is very frustrating as I am level 99 for both games. Sent an email to Team Lava, but have yet to get a response. Since I've seen post does this issue dating back to 2012...guess this will not be fixed...

wife03
02-14-15, 11:21 AM
Why hasn't Team Lava made an attempt to correct these issues?? This is very frustrating to the thousands if not million android users. I'm sure the iOs operating system is not having this issue. I have enjoyed these games does many years and now because I simply updated my phone I may have to cease my play for good... so disappointing

LalaSmooth
02-16-15, 05:34 PM
Is there any more news/updates about this?

davesgirl0625
02-17-15, 10:35 PM
Same problem! Just got this phone two days ago. Worked fine until lollipop update. Not only can I not open my restaurant, but every time I post on someone's wall on Bakery Story, it stops working. So frustrating!

davesgirl0625
02-17-15, 10:36 PM
I even emailed TL. No reply.

rmille00
02-18-15, 05:12 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. I just upgraded software to Jellybean 5.0 for Samsung Galaxy S5 thru Verizon today and can't play either RS or BS. It worked last night before the update. I have the recent RS and BS installed too. Guess I'll be losing nbrs and missing out completing goals. 😒

Oops, just realized that I've been saying Jellybean and 5.0 is Lollipop. I knew it was some kind of candy. Lol

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 09:07 AM
Oops, just realized that I've been saying Jellybean and 5.0 is Lollipop. I knew it was some kind of candy. Lol

Heads up - Christmas 2012 version works but you cannot buy gems on it.

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 09:07 AM
I even emailed TL. No reply.
They said they were fixing it and had it confirmed from kooky too

kooky panda
02-18-15, 10:36 AM
Hey guys, I did check and the team did find the issue, and they are currently working on a fix.
I am sorry but no word on when you will see the fix.

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 12:32 PM
Hey guys, I did check and the team did find the issue, and they are currently working on a fix.
I am sorry but no word on when you will see the fix.

So I am guessing hopefully the new version that comes out will sort out the issue but I am not praying it will. I guess we will just have to keep checking everyday.

nastmei
02-18-15, 04:11 PM
Heads up - Christmas 2012 version works but you cannot buy gems on it.

Could you share the link for Christmas version?

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 05:21 PM
Could you share the link for Christmas version?

Hi I'm afraid since the lollipop update, the app 1mobilemarket which has the removed google play apps no longer works with the software update but I did have it on my device but had to wipe my phone. I am so sorry but you could try installing 1mobilemarket from website but it no longer works :(

nastmei
02-18-15, 05:41 PM
Hi I'm afraid since the lollipop update, the app 1mobilemarket which has the removed google play apps no longer works with the software update but I did have it on my device but had to wipe my phone. I am so sorry but you could try installing 1mobilemarket from website but it no longer works :(

Many Thanks, i already downloaded and installed the Christmas version and work well without any issues

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 10:16 PM
Many Thanks, i already downloaded and installed the Christmas version and work well without any issues
Oh yay!!! There is also a new version out on google play too.

LalaSmooth
02-18-15, 10:23 PM

I've been able to get in just fine with the new version on google play. It's called Restaurant Story Fast Food

nastmei
02-19-15, 02:22 PM
I've been able to get in just fine with the new version on google play. It's called Restaurant Story Fast Food
I tried it same problems with others, only Christmas 2012 work well , hopefully they fix the issues soon

LalaSmooth
02-20-15, 12:54 AM
I tried it same problems with others, only Christmas 2012 work well , hopefully they fix the issues soon it works fine for me until I gift people then it will say it doesn't work.

kooky panda
03-25-15, 07:45 AM
does anyone know when the game servers are compatible with the lollipop update regarding people with samsung s5 phones. goals are running and we currently have 24 days to complete them. it's so frustrating that I emailed them a week ago and nothing back and no one seems to know anything about this.

This should now be fixed!