PDA

View Full Version : No plank bug

tonileung
02-06-15, 09:52 PM
I have got more than 22 nails but only 2 planks! How come? Is the game forcing people to buy stuff with real money only?

And now my toolbox is full, forcing me to abandon the items that are already not easy to get. And then am I going to receive another nail again?

The need to wait for the worker customer to come and give items for expansion randomly is weird already. With this bug (or intended design, I don't know), the game play is no fun at all no matter how fancy looking it is. :mad:

LaceFace333
02-07-15, 02:05 PM
I have got more than 22 nails but only 2 planks! How come? Is the game forcing people to buy stuff with real money only?

And now my toolbox is full, forcing me to abandon the items that are already not easy to get. And then am I going to receive another nail again?

The need to wait for the worker customer to come and give items for expansion randomly is weird already. With this bug (or intended design, I don't know), the game play is no fun at all no matter how fancy looking it is. :mad:

I could not agree more! I had 18 nails, and 2 planks of wood. I was running out of space, so I used gems to buy some the planks I needed to expand....it was only AFTER I did that, is when Sid began dropping wood. And Expansion 5 does not even require nails, outrageous! I think people are going to give up. It's too hard and takes way too long to get stuff. I have been waiting for Lilly to drop seeds and ginger for WEEKS now. I posted after waiting for two weeks about it on Jan 25th, moderator says she always has the chance to drop seeds at every visit... Well here it is Feb 7th, still no seeds, no ginger. It's holding up 3 goals and my garden. And all she drops now is basil. I don't know why TL can't fluctuate the quantity and versatility of items.