PDA

View Full Version : posting for androids cut to 1 short sentence

greyswander
02-06-15, 07:45 PM
Is there any way to type more than one line of text in dragon story using android device I can in other versions like black diamond, winter, Halloween ect. But not in new updated version suggestions?????

lectraplayer
02-07-15, 09:38 PM
I haven't noticed that... Then again, I use Graffiti (the old Palm Pilot keyboard) and normally wrap out one big paragraph without carriage returns (the Enter button.)

[S8] Regina
02-09-15, 04:43 PM
Is there any way to type more than one line of text in dragon story using android device I can in other versions like black diamond, winter, Halloween ect. But not in new updated version suggestions?????

This is currently being investigated, thank you for your patience!

karinville
02-18-15, 10:52 AM
I'm having the same problem! Frustrating to have to post 3 -4 x to get full comment in. Feel guilty using so many posts.

echo005
02-19-15, 08:28 AM
I've just had to post on three walls cos of this error with gifting and it took forever.why does it take so long to sort out all of these problemS? It's past a joke

AMuffins
02-19-15, 09:18 AM
Regina;1051675']This is currently being investigated, thank you for your patience!

Does Team Lava have an update for this?

I hate to spam my friends walls. This is crazy, but I am thankful us Android users now how most of full game like ios users. Thanks for that.

AMuffins
02-19-15, 09:19 AM
I'm having the same problem! Frustrating to have to post 3 -4 x to get full comment in. Feel guilty using so many posts.

You can close out of game and open Winter version of game to leave a longer message. Yes pain in the you know what. Takes longer.

hon3ycomb
02-26-15, 01:32 AM
Same here on both my android devices