PDA

View Full Version : How often does Frank visit?

robotparade
02-06-15, 06:21 PM
I'm trying to collect those Valentines, but Frank doesn't seem to visit very often. Does anyone know how often he arrives?

LonePudding
02-06-15, 07:25 PM
I find when I open the game like every half hour or so, lily is there, then cid comes, then frank comes.
http://i61.tinypic.com/2d6u05f.jpg

GreenFrogsFarm
02-06-15, 08:53 PM
I check my restaurant very VERY regularly, and in the last two days I've only collected 3 letters! We've only got 14days for the entire challenge, at this rate I'll be lucky to get to the next step in that time! :confused::mad::(

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know of a way to fix it?

WinnyWoos
02-06-15, 09:10 PM
Same problem here!!! It's beyond ridiculous at this point. I got an envelope once every 8-9 hours today. I keep checking back here hoping someone posts that it was a BUG and not really how the game is suppose to go. But I'm probably better off hoping to win the lottery. :mad:

GreenFrogsFarm
02-07-15, 01:00 AM
I got another envelope! ... That brings me to 1 every 12hours :(

jb13502
02-07-15, 06:42 AM
Same here... 2 days and I've only seen Frank twice while playing constantly .

jayfirefly
02-07-15, 08:47 AM
I played for the last three hours and no Frank....

mailedogwhat
02-07-15, 09:46 AM
I have 6 letters from Frank but the goal says I only have 4. Is the pantry number incorrect?

copwife517
02-07-15, 10:04 AM
Frank only appears maybe once every two hours if that. I have been checking every half hour for 3 hours now and he has only visited once. At this rate I will never finish within the time frame.

queentina3
02-07-15, 10:30 AM
I see him about every 5 hours, if I'm lucky. I check my game about every 45 minutes to move recipes off of machines, gather ingredients, and start those I can....If some people are seeing Frank as frequently as we see Cid and Lilly, then congrats for them, as they're the lucky ones. Most everyone else is seeing him between 3 to 7 hours at a time.

amyboca2
02-07-15, 10:54 AM
Only one time in 5 hours! And I checked backed every 30 - 45min. I may not even try for this one at this rate.

jayfirefly
02-07-15, 12:51 PM
I have found that frank shows up more regularly if you quit entirely out of the game instead of letting it run in the background. Almost every time I start my game up he shows up now.

LaceFace333
02-07-15, 01:52 PM
Who's Frank, I didn't even get a challenge. This game is sooooo messed up

jayfirefly
02-07-15, 03:12 PM
Who's Frank, I didn't even get a challenge. This game is sooooo messed up

Did you download the new Valentines app?

queentina3
02-07-15, 03:38 PM
I have found that frank shows up more regularly if you quit entirely out of the game instead of letting it run in the background. Almost every time I start my game up he shows up now.

I never let any of my apps run in the background and force close out each time and it still doesn't help. I log in to check the game every 45 or so minutes and he still only shows up about once every 5 hours.

robotparade
02-07-15, 03:46 PM
At this rate I will never finish within the time frame.

I think they do this on purpose, to make you spend $ on gems.

kooky panda
02-07-15, 03:58 PM
I see him about every 3 hours.

venicej
02-07-15, 04:26 PM
Yes. Frank is only coming about 2 or three times a day and I have the flu and am playing constantly.

venicej
02-07-15, 04:28 PM
I think your right. I don't buy when it's so obvious. Hey game people this is not fair!

LaceFace333
02-07-15, 06:22 PM
Did you download the new Valentines app?

No I wasn't even aware there was one. I never received a notification. But I got the notification to download it today just a couple hours ago and it was through the other TL games I play.

GreenFrogsFarm
02-07-15, 06:59 PM
How is it that some people get a visit from Frank every half and hour of so, and other only see him every 5-10hours no matter how regularly they play the game??? It hardly seems fair :/

DrP4ever
02-07-15, 11:43 PM
In my restaurant lucky to see him Once a day sadly!

Angelymer9
02-08-15, 12:24 AM
How is it that some people get a visit from Frank every half and hour of so, and other only see him every 5-10hours no matter how regularly they play the game??? It hardly seems fair :/

I was wondering the same thing. At the beginning of my game cid visited every 45 mins, now every 30 mins. Maybe it's the same with Frank.. That it depends on how many tables you have or how acceseble they are, or how much room there is for people to smoothly entering and leaving without being stuck in traffic on there way out/in...??

Here he comes every 3 hours.

Sawabugh
02-08-15, 12:50 AM
In my restaurant lucky to see him Once a day sadly!

Similar problem here, I open game frequently but only have 4 envelopes so I'm thinking it will be a hard goal to finish. No need to stash sugar lol.

At least we got some great decor and affordable items, plus I waited to download the game til my other TL games showed it as a goal so I earned premium currency on them.

I just was curious if others were not seeing much of Frank, now I'll lower my xpectations :D

robotparade
02-08-15, 11:28 AM
I don't buy when it's so obvious. Hey game people this is not fair!

Me neither! I won't use $ when a goal is so obviously set up for you to fail unless you spend real money.

amerirish
02-08-15, 07:49 PM
I timed Frank all day today, he comes between 3 and 3 1/2 hours to my shop.

LonePudding
02-09-15, 12:48 AM
I don't know how it would be possible to reach 20 love letters when frank hardly comes. I her some people only seeing him once a day! TL fix up!

AA1306
02-09-15, 08:07 AM
Team Lava!!!!! Please fix this.... Frank doesn't drop cards like Cid and Lily! It's imposssible to complete the goal!!! Disappointed :(

clarity625
02-09-15, 09:48 AM
He comes to my restaurant every three hours. I set an alarm to make sure I don't miss him.

amerirish
02-09-15, 11:40 AM
Two questions about Frank: if the game is closed when he comes, will he come right back when you open it again? Also, if Frank comes in while your game is open, how long will he wait/stay for you to collect the card? I have my game open most of the day but I am at work and am afraid I'm going to miss a collection :(

queentina3
02-09-15, 01:03 PM
Two questions about Frank: if the game is closed when he comes, will he come right back when you open it again? Also, if Frank comes in while your game is open, how long will he wait/stay for you to collect the card? I have my game open most of the day but I am at work and am afraid I'm going to miss a collection :(

I always close my game when I'm done with it and the few times that Frank has shown up before I got back, when I did get back, he was already sitting at a table waiting for me. If you know how often Frank shows up, you don't have to bother leaving your game open. Just time it and open it around the time he's due back. For me that is about every 5 hours, though I'm in my game almost every 45 minutes or so.

amerirish
02-09-15, 01:14 PM
Thanks queentina3. I've been keeping it open at the 3 hour mark from his last visit until he shows up again. This last visit was a over 3 1/2 hours by about 10-15 minutes. This is ****ing me! I wish they would at the very least increase his drop to two cards :mad:

queentina3
02-09-15, 01:20 PM
Thanks queentina3. I've been keeping it open at the 3 hour mark from his last visit until he shows up again. This last visit was a over 3 1/2 hours by about 10-15 minutes. This is ****ing me! I wish they would at the very least increase his drop to two cards :mad:

I feel your pain. It has taken me since last Thursday afternoon to acquire the 20 cards needed to Learn the Valentine Cookie recipe, and I just got the last one a little while ago. I'm now out of cards and need another 20 to Learn the Cupcakes. With the rate that Frank shows up for me, it won't be before Friday night that I'll get the full 20, and that is if I continue as I have been. The only good thing is that I'm guaranteed to get a card from him, unlike Cid who has never once dropped a Shovel to me and I've been waiting weeks for him to do so. I'm level 24 and I can't get even 1 Shovel out of him. It is maddening.

amerirish
02-09-15, 02:42 PM
It's really a shame that they've made such drastic changes since they released it for iOS in the US. I only started playing because it was a goal in my other games. Then I stayed with it because it was a lot of fun and almost no pressure like the other TL games I play. Right now I'm feeling more like it's a job instead of a hobby. On top of that, it's taking away from the other games I play - I have two world events and three other games with goals. My poor "A Type" brain can't handle all of this stress :(

Rockinkitten
02-09-15, 03:18 PM
I wonder if he only comes in when you have a valentine food on the counter.

441sogo
02-09-15, 03:37 PM
I have kept a close eye on Frank, and he appears to visit my bakery every 3 hours and 5 minutes....almost exactly. If I am away longer than that, he shows up almost immediately upon my returning to the game...then the countdown to 3 hours and 5 minutes begins again from there.

441sogo
02-09-15, 03:39 PM
I wonder if he only comes in when you have a valentine food on the counter.

This doesn't appear to impact his visits, as Frank visited me well before I cooked my first valentine recipe. I like the thought though! :o

Rockinkitten
02-09-15, 03:45 PM
Shame, I liked the thought of luring him. I'm going to time it tomorrow, looks like 3 hours for most people!

myhsplace
02-09-15, 09:46 PM
five hours and about 10mins for me too and at this point i cannot help to think every 3 hrs would be an awesome improvement!!
I literally play three TL games all day long (check them all like every two hours during updates/special events) and so far i only have 8 cards since early saturday afternoon (that is when valentine game version showed up for me to even download), been sitting on valentime cookie goal part since like sunday night and although i actually could care less about the goal decoration rewards, its no fun knowing i may actually not be able to complete a goal because of a unlovable dude name Frank, he is sure reminding me of my darn ex-husband Frank!!

Rockinkitten
02-10-15, 01:45 AM
3 hours and 2 minutes this time.

Rockinkitten
02-10-15, 01:47 AM
five hours and about 10mins for me too and at this point i cannot help to think every 3 hrs would be an awesome improvement!!
I actually not be able to complete a goal because of a unlovable dude name Frank, he is sure reminding me of my darn ex-husband Frank!!

LOL! He does look miserable doesn't he. Maybe he keeps getting stood up and that's why he doesn't come in very often.

Rockinkitten
02-10-15, 08:05 AM
Three hours every time, but if your seats are all taken he leaves and comes back 10 minutes later.

winterpumpkin
02-10-15, 08:18 PM
I received 2 valentines from Frank during one visit! I did a happy dance I was so excited!

traellen
02-10-15, 09:01 PM
There are some things that will bug Frank. If he, or any other customer is just sitting there not eating, close and restart the game. The envelope won't pop up in that case. I get an envelope quite often after restarts, but if frank doesn't show up, restart again.

Rockinkitten
02-11-15, 11:54 AM
After a certain point in the goal you get two cards each time! Also? He showed up after two hours one time today.

ApoorvaGoel
05-12-15, 11:25 AM
Who the one giving the basket of I think veg in the pic right at top?

ApoorvaGoel
05-12-15, 11:29 AM
If Frank comes when u r not playing what will happen??
Will he come again once u start playing?

ApoorvaGoel
05-12-15, 11:29 AM
Plssss someone help����

ApoorvaGoel
05-12-15, 11:32 AM
This is enough...he hasn't visited me even once till now..m getting frustrated..getting mad😡😡😤😤

txangel1109
05-12-15, 04:29 PM
That is lily.

Frank only visited me during Valentines Day. I haven't seen him since.