PDA

View Full Version : Please Help stuck on level 51 for 4 months now still stuck!

EmMaW18
02-06-15, 04:58 PM
Please help Iv been stuck on level 51 about 4 months I just can't complete it! Iv tried every way possible but get no higher than 80%. Iv read comments on here & tried everything suggested but still no luck! Iv tried staying left, staying right & mixing both with the same outcome. I refuse to buy gems for games. I have a few questions maybe someone can help me?
1, at the start the 5's are bottom right corner how do I clear them if none have that colour attached?
2, how do you break the ice off the bombs?
3, how do I keep both bombs from meeting causing 1 of the bombs to change to the colour of the bomb you just used?
Any ideas people? If I can't solve this level soon I'm going to have to delete it! It's not really much fun anymore I'm just getting more annoyed with it.
Anything you think that may help please let me know thanks.

DessertWolf
02-09-15, 02:35 PM
1. You clear their color by removing other colors around them to have them connect with the 5 Fruits.
2. By having an Ice Detonator hit the bottom of the Board, the Ice will be removed.
3. I'm not quite sure about your question, the Detonators will not change colors. Hope this helps!

EmMaW18
02-11-15, 12:35 AM
1. You clear their color by removing other colors around them to have them connect with the 5 Fruits.
2. By having an Ice Detonator hit the bottom of the Board, the Ice will be removed.
3. I'm not quite sure about your question, the Detonators will not change colors. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your help Dessertwolf your message helped a bit, i now have the answer to questions 1 & 2. What I was trying to ask with question 3 is - sometimes when I attempt this level I get both colour bombs next to each other so when I use the one closest to the detonators not only does it change the detonators to that colour but the other bomb as well, is there a way of avoiding this happening? Also I assume you have completed this level if you have do you have any tips for me? I still don't know if I should be working on clearing mostly the left side or right side let alone anything else. Hope you can help