PDA

View Full Version : Constant Crashing and "check connection" error

veenatron
02-06-15, 04:35 PM
Earlier today I updated to the new Android version that gives you all the ios features and the game crashed every 2-5 minutes. The loading screen took longer than the actual amount of time I got to play! It was really irking me having to sit through 3 minutes of loading to click around 6 times and then get kicked. I did not visit any neighbors during this time so it wasn't the high level island issue.

I tried rebooting my phone and clearing cache and utilizing task manager to close all other apps and widgets but it still gave me the force closing. Normally when the game crashed (happened very rarely before the update) it would tell me the "program is no longer responding" and I would manually hit "force close" but now it just goes black for a sec and then I'm in my home screen with no warning.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but now I keep getting the online game requires internet connection, check and try again". I haven't been able to get in once since reinstall, so for about 4 hours now. I also play castle, restaurant, bakery, fashion, and pet stories and have no problem with my game or internet connection. I updated all the games today that needed it and none give me problems before or after except for this one.

I'm around level ~50 in all these games and my phone is a ~one year old Samsung Galaxy. I am using it on Wifi.

*UPDATE* I got into my fresh install and still crashes.

[S8] Regina
02-06-15, 07:11 PM
Earlier today I updated to the new Android version that gives you all the ios features and the game crashed every 2-5 minutes. The loading screen took longer than the actual amount of time I got to play! It was really irking me having to sit through 3 minutes of loading to click around 6 times and then get kicked. I did not visit any neighbors during this time so it wasn't the high level island issue.

I tried rebooting my phone and clearing cache and utilizing task manager to close all other apps and widgets but it still gave me the force closing. Normally when the game crashed (happened very rarely before the update) it would tell me the "program is no longer responding" and I would manually hit "force close" but now it just goes black for a sec and then I'm in my home screen with no warning.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but now I keep getting the online game requires internet connection, check and try again". I haven't been able to get in once since reinstall, so for about 4 hours now. I also play castle, restaurant, bakery, fashion, and pet stories and have no problem with my game or internet connection. I updated all the games today that needed it and none give me problems before or after except for this one.

I'm around level ~50 in all these games and my phone is a ~one year old Samsung Galaxy. I am using it on Wifi.

*UPDATE* I got into my fresh install and still crashes.

Sorry to hear about this!

Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account so they can take a look. Could you please send support the report from your device? You can find it by going to Report > Preview > scroll down to find Exception Error.

You can also PM this report information. Thank you!