PDA

View Full Version : Salad station - grinding spices and won't reset

ginatee
02-06-15, 01:28 PM
I am experiencing a problem with my Salad Station. About 4 days ago, my salad station ground a spice. Now, each time I log in, it says the spice is ready (at the salad station) so I click it and it goes to my pantry. Moments later, it reloads and shows that the spice is ready to go into the pantry again. Any ideas on how to fix this??

I am running on an iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3 (12B466)
The game version is 1.5.11
I've logged in and out many, many times. I deleted the app and reloaded it. I powered down my phone and restarted it.

FrozenTurtle
02-06-15, 02:13 PM
Sorry about that! We're looking into this now.

aram22
02-08-15, 04:01 AM
Hello, i am having the same problem, my deli station is giving a spice, and after i collect it, it restarts again. Cant use the station in the mean time. Any tips?

I am experiencing a problem with my Salad Station. About 4 days ago, my salad station ground a spice. Now, each time I log in, it says the spice is ready (at the salad station) so I click it and it goes to my pantry. Moments later, it reloads and shows that the spice is ready to go into the pantry again. Any ideas on how to fix this??

I am running on an iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3 (12B466)
The game version is 1.5.11
I've logged in and out many, many times. I deleted the app and reloaded it. I powered down my phone and restarted it.

[S8] Walt
02-10-15, 01:07 PM
Hello, i am having the same problem, my deli station is giving a spice, and after i collect it, it restarts again. Cant use the station in the mean time. Any tips?

Sorry about this, we're looking into your account now.

aram22
02-15-15, 03:41 AM
Walt;1052508']Sorry about this, we're looking into your account now.

Hello, is there any news on this subject?
Thx!

momentarypause
03-24-15, 11:51 AM
My spice grinder isn't doing exactly that, but I am having issues. It shows that it is ready and that I have enough ingredients but doesn't do anything when I try to make the spice. Help! My herbs are piling up and I keep having to throw them away to have room for other ingredients. :)

kooky panda
03-24-15, 12:04 PM
My spice grinder isn't doing exactly that, but I am having issues. It shows that it is ready and that I have enough ingredients but doesn't do anything when I try to make the spice. Help! My herbs are piling up and I keep having to throw them away to have room for other ingredients. :)
This has been reported.
For Updates, see this thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80037-Can-t-grind-spices