PDA

View Full Version : not getting install other game missions

jbfps116
02-06-15, 07:20 AM
I'm a bit concerned cause I never got the missions to download the recent valentine's day games and get 30 gems. the little icons for them showed up in the bottom lift of my screen but I never got the missions then I hear others did. What's wrong??

plby
02-06-15, 07:39 AM
When you see an icon on your screen, do you have a goal to install the game in your goal book? If you do, use the install button in the goal to install the game.

jbfps116
02-06-15, 07:56 AM
That's what's puzzling me... I DO get the install icon but NO goal... I never used to have this problem.

arikasi
02-06-15, 09:08 AM
I never get the goal either, only the icon. Its been that way for anout a year and a half now. And then if you do install the game and forego the hope of getting the 30 gem install, you only get additional quests for 15 gems if you havent already done the quests for the non-valentine/holiday version.

ShibuyaCloth
02-06-15, 11:49 AM
Wait a little, sometime it comes a couple of days later. This time I got them today, but for other game I have them several days later. Depends...

Anaboe
02-06-15, 03:24 PM
Yup. Once I get the pop-up, I open all my other TL games, so I can get the follow up quests in all games. Sometimes the icon and goal then dissappear, simultaniously from all games. Usually it comes back, in all games, within a few days.

jbfps116
02-06-15, 05:28 PM
hmm... we'll see. no luck yet

arikasi
02-06-15, 05:46 PM
are you already past the last gem mission in the original version of the game. So with this one its restaurant story 2, did you already reach level 15 (i think it was) in the original version of the game?

jbfps116
02-09-15, 10:10 PM
Well I guess I just lost 60gems cause I never got those missions. that REALLY is NOT COOL whoever bothers to listen.

jbfps116
02-18-15, 05:13 AM
PLEASE MODS PUT THIS ON GAME BUGS PLEASE!!! I'M NOT GETTING ANY INSTALL NEW GAME MISSIONS AND AM MISSING OUT ON TONS OF FREE GEMS! iT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!

katbtodd
02-18-15, 05:28 AM
This has happen to me many times

jbfps116
02-21-15, 10:00 PM
contacted help desk by email. "Well it's possible that not 100% get these missions.."
Bologna!!! Even with all the bad news I heard about people trying to get help, I couldn't believe I got such a lousy response. I even stated it would be just to compensate me for the gems I lost. no response.
sigh.
whatever.

kooky panda
02-22-15, 12:02 PM
I am sorry but promotional goals go out randomly. You may receive them in all, some or none of your games.

Hopefully you will receive the next one that goes out.

For further questions you can respond back to your last support email or you can file a forum dispute (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) to discuss with a community manager.