PDA

View Full Version : Problems with restaurant story2

ReinaSorro
02-06-15, 04:15 AM
I am stuck my storage is full. I don't have enough supplies of anything to make a recipe. I don't see any way to clear or correct my problem. Help.

fatbearsecondary
02-06-15, 09:39 AM
1) This is the forms for the original RS, not RS2, so you're in the wrong place to find an answer. The actual RS2 forums has a very helpful guide at the top.

2) the way to fix your problem is either to (a) expand your pantry using the big green button at the bottom of the pantry when you open it or (b) throw away some ingredients in your panty so you can buy the correct stuff to cook. The red trash can button at the bottom right of the pantry is what you're looking for.

ReinaSorro
02-06-15, 12:15 PM
1) This is the forms for the original RS, not RS2, so you're in the wrong place to find an answer. The actual RS2 forums has a very helpful guide at the top.

2) the way to fix your problem is either to (a) expand your pantry using the big green button at the bottom of the pantry when you open it or (b) throw away some ingredients in your panty so you can buy the correct stuff to cook. The red trash can button at the bottom right of the pantry is what you're looking for.

Thank you

kooky panda
02-06-15, 12:50 PM
(moved to RS2 forum)